• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

White_ghost06

No idea what’s going on, just here for free food
YO! What is up RPNATION! I’m here for a good time with some interesting rps. My post length can vary depending on what I feel like, if it’s interesting I’ll do paragraphs upon paragraphs, if it’s not… I’ll try my best. Anyways just a few quick things. I only play males in MxF, nothing against anyone with a different sexuality it’s just what I’m comfortable with. I mainly do anime roleplay in fandoms but am 100% open to original rps

No drp (site rules too)
No god mode characters
At least a paragraph
Must have plot or if not a really good love story
No forcing things upon me
Don’t pressure me into replying (it give me anxiety and will genuinely make me ghost all of rp nation, it’s happen before)
I am ghost friendly

Genshin impact
Persona 3, 4, 5
Demon slayer
Naruto
Boruto
Legend of Zelda
Saiki k
SAO
Pokemon
Fire emblem three houses
Harry Potter (original 7 titles. Sorry fantastic beast and cursed child fans, never seen them yet)

Vampire x human
Bullied x bully
Enemy’s to lovers
Distant childhood friends
Shy x popular

ALRIGHT BYE YALL :)
00D5D685-BB2B-42EF-9AB3-44F4FFF2BAE0.jpeg

Hello. I was curious if you were still looking for a partner. I reviewed your fandom list and I'm only familiar with the original Pokemon series. However I would like to suggest a few things if you care to review them.

K-On
Ghost in the Shell SAC : 2045
Hellsing
Star Wars: Bad Batch
Outlaw Star
Gundam 08th MS Team
Aggretsuko

Users who are viewing this thread

Back