• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Idyllic Estate Rooms for Rent

mikaluvkitties

Professional Unicorn Lover
Available December 29th - Rooms for Rent in Historic Estate

Private bedrooms available for rent in newly renovated Victorian-inspired mansion, full of history. New appliances, off-street parking, granite countertops. Shared kitchen and bathrooms. Utilities and wi-fi included in rent, extra fees may apply for exorcisms. Pets allowed if approved by resident spirits. Please contact Paul at 555-2755 for application details. Ghost hunters need not apply.

---​

If you’re still interested, here’s a basic summary: Modern world where a bunch of bedrooms are being rented out of a haunted house. I’m expecting lots of college students, but I won’t stop you if you get creative, though there’s only 11 bedrooms. You can choose whether or not your character can naturally see ghosts or just here.

Good news is unlimited ghosts! Whoo! Ghosts will not have had to necessarily die in the location, though presumably there will be something tying them to this area.

Another note in a similar vein: This hasn’t always been a renter’s paradise- Beautiful rooms, suspiciously cheap rent, etc. This has been an estate known for beautiful galas, a warehouse, a film set- Just a lot of things. Let your mind run wild- We’ll fit it all together before the rp starts.

However, I must implore you read the rules before you apply just so we’re all on the same page.

---

RULES

This is not first come, first serve. The biggest goal is group cohesion, as it helps rps last and also makes them a lot more fun, so let's try to make a fun environment with each other.

You can describe your character as you please- A written description, a drawn fc, a photo fc… Whatever.

You can have as many characters as you can handle, but only two living people max.

Be kind.

At least five sentences per post once a week.

Please keep bbcode unobstructive and to a minimum.

If you don’t follow these rules, I’ll message you with a warning and explanation of what happened. If you break the rules again, you will be kicked.

There will eventually be a discord, but it will be entirely optional if encouraged.​

Last edited:
Victorian ghosts heck yes I am in, if you're still accepting that is?? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back