• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Idyllic Estate Rooms for Rent

hello i'm interested but i have a couple of questions:
- what's the current ratio of ghost/living right now? and does the gender ratio matter, or is that not that important? how many characters are already in the group?
- i have an old character that'd fit perfectly into this setting, but he's a bit of a wild child so i... have some more specific questions to ask::
-- you said pets were allowed, but how many pets? my boy had uhm uh ten cats, but they mostly roamed around the hotel in the old group. everyone was allowed to pet them and stuff, but he kept a specific one (named ophelia) in his room. i can of course totally cut down the number of cats! i'm just curious c:
-- my boy was also a bit of a sk8ter boi and he skateboarded around the hotel a lot, but he wasn't really that good at skateboarding and ran into things a lot. he also had a bunch of spare skateboards in his room because he broke them all the time aha, but i'm mostly wondering if he'd get in trouble for skateboarding around (he's a rule-breaker anyway pff).
-- also, is there any kind of job that he could have around the estate or in the town? he used to work with horses (and he hated it! but that's fine) but idk if there'd be a stable in this rp.

Edit: sorry for all the questions fdlkfsddfs, i just want to know what'd be allowed :'))

Last edited:
hello! luckily for you, i have some answers :p
-We currently have like 7 humans to 8 ghosts, though we'd really like to have more ghosts than humans by... a reasonable amount lol. If you want to look through the characters we have so far, character sheets are here. Gender ratio doesn't matter at all for this particular rp :)
-On cats, we're thinking five living cats max, but he can have as many ghost cats as you'd like :>
-Skateboard is fine, though if you're going to break something of another character's, we do ask you ask the player beforehand.
-Jobs are whatever you can think of. I definitely can see a stable being nearby, and there's a vet clinic nearby, too!

EDIT: smolfluffball smolfluffball

ahh thanks for replying!! c:
- i'm still trying to think if i can balance more than just my one boy, but I miiiiight make a ghost too..... if i can find a character that'd fit as a ghost, or if I can think of an idea! if i were to have Aris (my boy) have ghost cats, would they add to the ghost count or would they mostly just be npc's? |D i'm thinking they'd probably be npc's, but it doesn't hurt to ask! oh, and I think i'll just let him have two, if that'd work!
- and of course I'd ask before he'd break something!! i'm mostly thinking he just breaks like, plates or vases and stuff, then might blame it on the ghosts ahaha. or a window accidentally - he definitely never breaks anything on purpose :')
- and cool, I'll have to think of what job he'll have 🤔

am I supposed to send you the sheet, and is there a Discord? i think i saw that mentioned somewhere! :0

No problem!

That sounds great! Ghost cats would be npcs unless you wanted otherwise- There's also a ghost turtle named Kevin Senior, so!!!!

Two cats definitely works :D

Sheet would go in the character sheets section, and there is a discord. It's in the out of character, which is linked to the character sheet page up top :>

I don't mind the ghost cats being npc's - other people could totally interact with them too! Aris would love that, his little minions going and making friends :')) (also i love kevin senior??? what a great name for a turtle omg, does he have a child--)

and awesome!! i'll definitely try to get my sheet for Aris up asap, but tonight i'm feeling kind of tired so i'm probably just gonna relax and play some games haha. I'll hop into the Discord, tho!! if i were to decide on making another character sometime later, would I just be able to throw them into the character thread too? :0

heck yeah!!! and the name is made to spite me in particular, because the turtle being kevin senior makes me kevin junior askldgjkla;dsf

totally looking forward to seeing you in the discord! And you would defo just be able to throw them in the character thread too :)

heck yeah!!! and the name is made to spite me in particular, because the turtle being kevin senior makes me kevin junior askldgjkla;dsf

totally looking forward to seeing you in the discord! And you would defo just be able to throw them in the character thread too :)
Junior

Users who are viewing this thread

Back