• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Which Idea?

• Total voters

Cosmos

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧crying over fictional lesbians (╥︣﹏᷅╥)
Idea 1: Everyday Life!~ In a hospital ward that is.
(slice of life x comedy x romance x drama x mystery)

064604402ae8631a6775f28433584ac4.jpg

You're all here for a reason, but that doesn't mean you don't have normal aspects to it, you're not bad people- you just struggle with everyday life in ways others don't. Either because of mental or physical issues, or even because you may be of a different 'species' than those around you and have been taken in by the the government and its facility. The highest tech and best treatment promised and guaranteed, friendly staff and little to need for, yet not all is as peaceful in this place as it may seem…. after all, in the year 2030 secrets are starting to come undone.

Idea 2: Wait- YOU'RE a legendary hero!?
(action x slice of life x drama x potential romance x video games x comedy)

IMG_20191004_001320.png

Lights Chase is the newest game to hit the virtual market, everybody has it, everybody is IN it thanks to the ease of technology access. Yet when the top guild meet for the first time in real life from their own corners of the country and world, they find out stuff that maybe was hidden a little too well. All suffer some sort of condition either mental or physical, serious or minor. Some poor, some rich, some more broken than others, but it'll be together in both this world and online they'll find their ways to help one another, and as the truth unravels, maybe even more.

Welcome! please post for feedback, ideas and opinions below! trying to see which one to start and need help developing it and a co-gm or two! it'll be semi-detailed (1-2 paras a post) and all standard rpn rules will apply, but apart from that i don't have too much sorted haha. <3 :3

I'm down for both, I wouldn't mind helping out with either of them. I'm cool just being a player too though!

IMG_20191004_001320.png
Those boobs o-o

I like the second one. I could co-gm if you wish.
Oooooo thanks!

I'm interested in both Ideas, I am also open to being a co-gm for either of them.
YAAY :3
I'm down for both, I wouldn't mind helping out with either of them. I'm cool just being a player too though!
Yes please!

Those boobs o-o
GURL…. GET CHO MIND OUT OF DA GUTTER

I can totally do the first one. I'm all about that sweet sweet tragedy.

They are insane.
COOLIO

First one sounds sorta interesting.
coolio

im good with either :3 you know id be her pika XD
XD TRUE

That second idea actually sounds really interesting!
thanks?~….. XD

Both sound pretty interesting. :D
aw, thanks

I like both ideas.I was thinking about same such ideas myself and I have ideas for it.
Also maybe combine two ideas little, still doesnt have to be.

I like both ideas.I was thinking about same such ideas myself and I have ideas for it.
Also maybe combine two ideas little, still doesnt have to be.
I'd love you to send me a pm and we could discuss combining them cus i have ideas too

first one seems nice. just your friendly hospital ward of satanic rituals and all that jazz.

i swear to god if there's no satanic rituals i will flip an entire bar. not just a bar, the entire building.

Has anything been put up for this so far and I haven't been notified or has there been no activity for a while?

Sorry yall I got busy but do intend to start one!

This looks really interesting! I love the first idea but the second is also really fun! I would love to join as a player if you start the RP! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back