• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ICE - A Litrpg Urban Fantasy: OOC

Do you prefer a Discord OOC?

• Yes

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Don't care either way

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Or you could have the socially awkward and timid character try to be awkwardly social to someone else. Like in a way that they want to start a conversation, but just really don't know how.
this is probably the best option, make ange suffer through it.

this is probably the best option, make ange suffer through it.
I mean, that's what I would personally do if I was in your shoes. I just took the easy way out and threw my character in the corner considering I had most of my post written up last night and really didn't want to change anything this morning.

So i still have a few hours at work but i want to atleast know who wants to be "adopted" by the not so old grandpa looking gentlemen aka. Desmond.

Well said adoption entails him being a good person to you, always being there to listen to your worries, being the extrovert you need for your introvertness. May or may not include some terrible puns, trying to prank someone into believing he really is your gramps.

But for sure it includes one dapper man, free therapy sessions, and a good buddy.

Lex wouldn't mind making a friend but he's a full-on extrovert lol, therapy sessions prob wouldn't be his thing, but I can see him being intrigued by Desmond, he would prob see the man as a wizard.

I knew i forgot to add something into the Cs the magic tricks.
No wait i still can do them but only the grandpa kind of magic tricks so coins from behind the ear and etc.
Gotta ask my gramps about gramps kind of magic tricks.

Having a gramps who was a magician is nice.

Side note update for everyone!

I am working on finalizing everyone's classes and other in game details.
These will be arriving IC very soon :xFwink:, and will also be posted in the Lore thread.

How you wish to manage them is up to you, but I will keep the lore thread updated with any level ups/changes and also post the template table BBcode if you want to keep it in your posts.

I see that first post has the year 3032 i just hope its a mistype rather than the fact our character had to wait a thousand years for the tests

And to be honest the latter option sounds like healthcare in my country.

Another announcement, but I have made the Character Details section of the lore editable by anyone.
It goes without saying, please do not intentionally break anything, but also, feel free to update your own character details as you level, choose your points, etc.

I will probably just copy the character details and put it in a spoiler under my character sheet. since i will probably check there more often rather than the lore tab

I like how my character detail spoiler thing is written in hangul.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back