• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ICE - A Litrpg Urban Fantasy: OOC

Do you prefer a Discord OOC?

• Yes

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Don't care either way

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Alrighty, my last update for the day.

Based on the poll, there was a significant majority who voted in favour or indifference towards having a Discord OOC. As such, we will be using Discord as our primary OOC.

Here is the invite: Join the ICE - A LitRPG Urban Fantasy Discord Server!

For those who do not plan to use the discord OOC, I will continue to post updates and announcements in both locations.

I also ask that any players in the Discord, please remember to update any non-discord players in this thread, whenever something is concerning their character.

I like his personality haha
50% of it is his real personality, the other 50% is him putting on a performance.
Isaac doesn't handle boredom or not knowing things well, so this is him trying to solve both those problems.

Either the others tell him who they are or they show him who they are by how they react.

Well said adoption entails him being a good person to you, always being there to listen to your worries, being the extrovert you need for your introvertness. May or may not include some terrible puns, trying to prank someone into believing he really is your gramps.

But for sure it includes one dapper man, free therapy sessions, and a good buddy.
I would like to purchase one dapper daddy please

Ok it is hard making a post where i talk to both the people Desmond will "adopt" so i will go for the obvious choice now and slowly approach the other one in a later post.

Some useful information for those not in the discord:

The language of the lady in-game and the UI is in your preferred language. And yes, if someone is directly talking to you in a language you do not know, the controller will translate it for you.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221202_035256.png
    Screenshot_20221202_035256.png
    107.5 KB · Views: 7
mocca mocca One of the players on your party had to drop the rp, so I'm giving ya'll a hint: There is a way to balance the party if we don't get another sign-up in time

Just FYI I may be a bit slower if I am needed for the next couple days. Wiring in my apartment got damaged and I'm stuck using my phone instead of wifi until Wednesday or Thursday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back