• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ICE - A Litrpg Urban Fantasy: OOC

Do you prefer a Discord OOC?

• Yes

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Don't care either way

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
the hardest part of creating the character is always describing its look to people.
Since i do have the look of it in my head, quiet detailed one at that, but putting it in words is hard.
so i might just get some art from the internet and put it in the CS so people can get the general idea of how he looks in case my wording would be confusing and such.

the hardest part of creating the character is always describing its look to people.
Since i do have the look of it in my head, quiet detailed one at that, but putting it in words is hard.
so i might just get some art from the internet and put it in the CS so people can get the general idea of how he looks in case my wording would be confusing and such.

That's a fine plan. Post the image & some text about what's different!

only have the background left to write, then proofread.
so maybe it will be done today if not then by morning tomorrow

character sheet is up.

i'm surprised with how speedy you all are, very interesting characters so far!

Would ICE accept someone who's stolen a few things? Nothing big, just petty thefts

I'm fine with waiting,and I don't mind starting close to "in medias res" too. RPs may tend to lose steam during orientation scenes,in my experience.

I'm fine with waiting,and I don't mind starting close to "in medias res" too. RPs may tend to lose steam during orientation scenes,in my experience.

Indeed, which is why we aren't going to be having an orientation outside of the game. We are going to be starting for real very soon at the rate we've been getting characters. All in all, I am going to do a single generalized post that'll detail the experience of Blue Springs, getting to Realm, and then the start of ICE.

In your first post, you can do the flowery details of arriving at Realms, going through the ropes, and whatnot haha.

Last edited:
We are exploding with players and should hit 8 players very shortly, so I think it’s safe to get the IC going.

I will write our opening post either tonight or tomorrow.

Look forward to it!

Just incase people don't feel like doing the math. Here's everyone's character age.
Marie - 36
Solomon - 26
Jeong-ho - 23
Ange - 22
Isaac - 21
Sharon - 20
Tae - 18

Since we’re skipping orientation stuff, how long will we have been in this building before this? And are we free to leave whenever and just hit up the city?

Since we’re skipping orientation stuff, how long will we have been in this building before this? And are we free to leave whenever and just hit up the city?

You will be arriving and given a debrief via my first post. I guess it would be more accurate to say that you will be set free to either enter the game or stick around the facility campus. So kinda up to you what you’ll choose to do.

All in all, wait for the kick off and see how it starts off!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back