• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ICE - A Litrpg Urban Fantasy: OOC

Do you prefer a Discord OOC?

• Yes

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Don't care either way

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
the character is done.
and yes he is not that tech savvy, so good luck teaching him something tech.
the best way to describe his tech skills is very very slow start but once it gets going it just keeps speeding up.

the character is done.
and yes he is not that tech savvy, so good luck teaching him something tech.
the best way to describe his tech skills is very very slow start but once it gets going it just keeps speeding up.

I'm sure it'll be fine, ICE is a very user friendly game. Voted 10/10 by all Realm Industry employees :)
Accepted Megilagor Megilagor

Question, if the characters knew they get hurt irl why wouldn't they just leave?

Honestly my girl would try. She be out of their quick XD have either force her or make a real good argument for her to stay.

Question, if the characters knew they get hurt irl why wouldn't they just leave?

Well considering they signed a contract, I'm assuming they would've known about the possibility of injury from the get go. That's a scummy thing to do... but who knows.

well anyone who is or was a beta tester knows that they need to sign a contract of some sort mainly stating to not reveal whats in the game to outside sources.
Also you will have a psychologist on the team [Desmond] so he might explain the phenomenon that happens to people sometimes.
Most of you probably have read about a russian experiment where they deprived a person of several senses and placed a metal ruler on his arm.
While the ruler was clearly cold, they kept telling him it was blazing hot and it will burn his skin, well after a long time making the person believe that they checked the spot where the ruler was placed.
Guess what a burn mark was found there.

So he could rationalize that the injury carrying over are happening cause our body believes so much that what we are seeing/feeling in the game via whatever technology is used [probably full dive VR at least] that it replicates the injury, as to not cause discrepancy between two states of the body, the factual and the in game one.

Also a quick note this stuff can happen to people with just the regular vr that is available nowadays maybe not on a big scale,like it even happened to me a few times, but it was mainly a few scratch or bite marks appearing on my body over night.

ERode ERode You think Arlo might like to get to know Marie to start things off? He might seem a little out of place and she could help him ease in.

Posted as well. Do feel free to start interaction if wanted! Or DM me to plot stuff!

well i will read, what was written in half an hour since that's when my break is, and i should begin writing a post myself

I should also be able to post today! although I'm stumped at how to start interactions with such a timid character. such is the burden

I should also be able to post today! although I'm stumped at how to start interactions with such a timid character. such is the burden
The stress of playing the socially awkward. Truly it is a burden 😪

well your character doesnt need to start the interaction.
they can just wait for an extrovert to "adopt" them

room for character development, but at what cost? 🙏
Or you could have the socially awkward and timid character try to be awkwardly social to someone else. Like in a way that they want to start a conversation, but just really don't know how.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back