• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Arisu Ize
When Arisu heard Sigruns voice she lowered her weapon and slung it back over her shoulder, this was appearently the ships cook. While the other android remained sleeping Arisu dragged her out of her box and set her on the floor, after a closer look it seemed that the Unit was a Synth. Arisu stared into Honey's eyes for a bit curiously, the only other time she had contact with Synths or any other A.I usually was to kill them or wipe their memory but those times she had been against Military units. This Synth seemed to be almost like a maid, Arisu found it disgusting that organics had created something like this to serve them. At least if the units were Military they actually had a relevant purpose and weren't just made to be little servants and to help the organics grow fat. Upon a more in depth scan she determined that this was a Aether ii class Synth. Which meant they had organic bodies but less advanced A.I and worst of all had almost 0 fighting skill. But that didn't matter that much, she couldn't expect much more from such an old relic. When she spied her Key tied around her neck she quietly picked it up and pocketed it. After deciding that the Synth had enough sleep Arisu tapped her shoulder

Interactions: milo-ren milo-ren (Honey)

Dragged out of the box, Honey laid on the floor like a sleeping beauty. Her only bits of movement was what her biologic body needed. The tightly sealed box probably didn't help with that need. It was careless. Her legs stretched out had fair, unblemished skin, as did her arms and her face. She was in fact wearing a maid-like outfit with a short skirt and a long apron, definitely not graded for space travel. With a tap on the shoulder, her eyes began to open, taking in her new environment. A smile grew on her face as it must. She saw another beautiful girl with pink eyes hanging over her. Was a pattern starting to form? Then she guns. Her hand reached for the chefs knife that had been strapped on her hip. Quickly, she brought it up, holding the hilt inches from her chest and the blade pointed up at the stranger. "Hello, I'm Honey."

Interaction: Clan Ize Clan Ize Jackson123 Jackson123

Arisu Ize
The Arisu in front of Honey looked at her and disappeared into blue hologram particles. Behind honey the cold metal end of a gun touched where her upload port was. Arisu kicked her too the ground and kicked the knife away from her. The whole time she kept the guns front end jutted into her port. Eventually Arisu pulled the gun away. The soft click of boots on metal could be heard as Arisu kneeled down in front of Honey and lifted her head to look at her, she had her pistol pressed against Honey's chest and her arms bound together by reinforced metal wire, far stronger than Honey could break out of.

"You are ineffective at combat against me"

Her voice was still distorted and deep

Last edited:
Sigrun
Essex’s Navigator
(Sound of PA system) “*cough* *cough*, Arisu, while I appreciate your effort in keeping our ship safe, if you could refrain from damaging my property, it’d be splendid.” Seeing the scene unfold in the security camera Sigrun feels like she need to stop the thing from going out of hand as these two tincans clearly aren’t getting along with each other.

She logged into the shipping authority website and go through with the paperwork to register Honey on board with the receipt she got from the shopkeeper when she bought the android, as the store clearly missed that part. She hesitated for a bit whether to register the robot as a crew or as a commodity...the Interstellar Maritime Organisation is surprisingly loose when it comes to define what could be considered a crew member, as the variety of species in the galaxy proved it to be better left up to each ship’s discretion, so technically you can register a microwave as a crew member.

She contemplated for a few seconds before registering it as a crew member, as that would be one less documents to do if one day it got upgraded to be eligible for civil rights. She filled the form up and then submitted it for the captain's approval.

interaction: milo-ren milo-ren Clan Ize Clan Ize SpazTheButcher SpazTheButcher

Last edited:
Keiran was entering the lounge area just as Ms Mackenzie was leaving it. He was about to say something to her but then got distracted by the aroma that filled the room. His stomach protested and he glanced at the steaming bag on the table. Before he could get to it and see what was inside though, another crew member was already upon it.

Yet again, Keiran felt like a child in comparison with their sheer size. He was only around 5,6 ft tall after all. Just when he thought that the Taurus would be the biggest of the bunch, there was this guy that practically towered over him. Combined with the bulky Juggernaut suit that made him look even taller, this human had an unpleasantly intimidating feel to them. All of which was a total contrast to the kind way he looked at him and spoke, which resulted in a bunch of conflicting feelings fighting for control inside the Gehennian’s mind.

“Yeah, me too. I’m Keiran but just Kei is fine too, whatever suits you best.”, he introduced himself with a less toothy smile. His sharp incisors, combined with his overall wicked look oftentimes had an equally frightening effect as a Juggernaut suit. “Isn’t that uncomfortable?”, he asked, mentioning at the armor, as well as the heavy-looking machine gun, while also stepping around him and towards the food. Looking at the note, then inside the bag, he grimaced and closed it again. He’d get some provisions that were more to his taste later from his luggage. “I can’t imagine you have much freedom of movement in that heavy thing.”

AI10100 AI10100

"Lass sie registrieren" Ray said to Sigrun, attempting to show what he felt could be interpreted as respect for the Navigator. He then turned to Arisu, "Refrain from SOS directories while on board please. While I did hire you for security, I did not hire you to punish stowaways or boarders. Unless the ship is directly threatened, please don't kill anyone."
Ray then proceeded to do his own checklist, ensuring that the vessel had it's flight plan logged. "Mack, please warm up the engines, while we may need to wait a wee bit longer, the sooner I get off this piece of scrap, the better."

The usual clearance and the like before takeoff, somethings she has heard time and time again. The woman's eyes drifted off to the room observing empty space. Thinking where's the next travel going to be. The captain sat in silence as Sigrun began to detect a warning, it was something she didn't mind. Trusting they have the situation under control. It was only a matter of time before curiosity got the best of her, taking a little peek from behind Sigrun. Surveillance caught androids on board in the storage. This did not made her change facial reactions and continued to watch over the shoulder.

"I was not informed of a cuisine android on board. Nonetheless, they are welcome."

Commenting on the situation before leaving her Voyage Navigator alone. With a heel and turn, Sarah left the deck without hesitation before the doors automatically close on her she did left one more message to the Captain.

"Page me if i'm needed Captain. I'll be on my office."

Returning back to the cockpit, she backtracked her path. Passing by Ship sectors after sectors like a digital data on a wire on the web. She reappeared again into the lounge area where the gunmen are gathered to know one another. She noticed Alanus speaking to the new recruit before breaking attention away from him. Determined to return to her station, there is a small chance of for a small chat before she is gone again.

Direct Interactions:
SpazTheButcher SpazTheButcher
Jackson123 Jackson123

Indirect Interactions:
Verena Verena
@Al10100

Alanus "Aurum" Farechild

"Keiran, gotcha! Pleasure to meet ya." Alanus didn't seem perturbed by him not matching the same energy. He was aware that a lot of people were cautious of him - as they would with any other Juggernaut. They were tall sentinels equipped with the best armor Euclanid Corporation could provide. None of them looked particularly friendly or inviting - the ones that looked more approachable were their recruiters and officers. Though it always brought some form of joy to him whenever he had been called out for having the body of a Juggernaut but a personality of a recruiter.

As the topic shifted to his armor, he brought up a hand and tapped it. "This old thing? Practically grew up with it so I'm actually more comfortable with it on than off." He admitted. "But you're right. The suit's really bulky so I can't usually move around as fast as you guys. The price of armor." He continued with a shrug. While they were trained out of armor, they were much more valued for their strength and the extra benefits of the suit. Juggernauts weren't meant to run away - they were meant to protect, even at the cost of their own lives. Truly, a bodyguard through and through. "So when it comes to blitz attacks, I'm usually the distraction." The number of times he had almost died for doing so couldn't be counted on one hand.

"How about you? How were you trained?" He's met plenty of mercenaries and soldiers and most of them preferred one style over the other.

He only felt eyes on him for a moment before his head whipped towards the entrance of the lounge. Perking up at the sight of the pilot, he gave her a wave. "Heya Sarah! Good to see you again!" The stoic pilot wasn't too big on conversations so he wasn't going to pull her back. Besides, she probably needed to get to her station or something to make sure they were on the right course. "Oh, thanks for the food by the way. I wasn't able to grab anything before coming here." He decided to say before he could forget to show his gratitude.

Verena Verena Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

Sigrun
Essex's Navigator

The starship is still moored at the space dock's berth via the ship's tractor beam, but the gangway had been cleared. There's still some time before departure and for now there's nothing much else left to do for the bridge crew. Main engine is ready, engine control had transferred to bridge. All crew are on board, all shore personnel are disembarked, everything is ready.

Outside the inclined bridge windows is the cosmic abyss, inlaid with countless dots of starlight. Sigrun plunked down onto the seat of her navigation station. It felt like floating in the infinite darkness, but that's just an illusion, as the artificial gravitation is functioning properly within the ship.

At her station she is surrounded by instruments, screens, consoles, communication devices. The navigation chart looks like various geometric shapes as they had to plot in three dimensional space, and the ship's current heading is 188-mark-015. In addition to one 360 degree circle for heading like ships on sea, starships uses a combination of two 360-degree directions on planes that are at right angles to one another, separated by the word "mark".

The first 360-degree figure is a direction in an imaginary plane between the ship and the centre of the galaxy. Whatever the location of the ship in the galaxy is, heading 000-mark-0 is always a direct course to the centre of the galaxy. Heading 180-mark-0 is a direct heading away from it, the second 360-degree figure is the elevation angle at a right angle to the previous plane. A heading of 000-mark-90 would be a heading directly upwards away from the plane, where as 000-mark-270 a heading directly downwards.

The current location of the ship is calculated through XNAV, the X-ray pulsar-based navigation, with the periodic X-ray signals emitted from pulsars to determine their location. As the navigator, she has checked that the database of known pulsar frequencies and locations are up to date.

b81d8203e411d1a4de8dce3956fda856.jpg

(not interacting with anyone, I just feel like we need to clarify how to heading and bearing in space somehow...)

The captain is ready. His comms headset is on, and he looks at Sig. All he is waiting for is the pilot, then they could get this show on the road. He begins fiddling with the comms system, and broadcasts to the ship:
"All crew be advised, ship departure ET is 10 Minutes, I repeat, 10 Minutes. Please stowaway all loose baggage items in the overhead and cargo compartments, maintain a good handhold, and place your trays into the upright forward position. Please agknowlege the Vacuum suits and exits around you. Today we will be having a lovely flight to god knows where, for god knows what. We thank you for flying with Dawson Spacelanes, and we wish you a lovely trip"
The intercom beeped off, and he began to grin. He tried to give Sigrun a fist bump, a tradition amongst Colonial Marine gunship crews prior to takeoff.

Sigrun
Essex’s navigator

Sigrun smiled and return the courtesy of the fist bump like an American. She then pick up the phone to contact the harbour traffic control for departure clearance. The ship was unmoored as the tractor beams and mechanical arms that were holding the ship in the berth were retracted. It’s now freely floating in space, with only the momentum keeping it in the relative same position hovering outside the space station, that is orbiting Kepler-62f high orbit at the speed of 4 km/s.

Honey’s head hit the ground hard. She felt a dizziness that she had never felt before. Neither had she ever felt the coldness from the mouth of the gun pressed against her either. Bound by some sort of wire, there was no way for her to defend herself. She was lift up to face the beautiful pink android again.

“Please, don’t hurt me...”

She heard multiple commands to the Android on the intercom.

“Please... I am Honey... I was purchased...”

interaction: Clan Ize Clan Ize
mention: Jackson123 Jackson123 SpazTheButcher SpazTheButcher

Arisu Ize
Arisu froze and unbound Honey's hands. It was worse to get in trouble herself, if the crew got murdered by the synth it wasn't her business. She helped Honey up and handed her knife to her. She wasn't happy about having to let the prisoner go but she had her key and that was better than nothing.

"You need to be more careful and tell me these things earlier. Now, can you tell me anything else I should know?"

This time when she spoke it sounded more normal, like a girls voice

Honey wobbled back to her feet with the help of her attacker. The change in Arisu’s voice calmed Honey. While her own behavior mimicked ordinary humans rather than that of most androids, other androids were much easier to understand. She no longer felt threatened given that she complied. She thought of everything the other girl might want to know.

“I don’t like you. My safety protocol had been wiped prior to the transfer of my ownership. I have sustained an injury... Arisu.”

interaction: Clan Ize Clan Ize

Arisu Ize
Arisu took out Honey's key and played with it in her hands. She was waiting for the right time to get behind Honey and unlock her upload drive, it might be useful for later to implant software into her. Who knows when it might come in handy. She had her nano-bots repair Honey's damaged body and slung her gun back across her shoulder. Honey seemed to be calmed down now that her voice changer was off. Even though she was glad Honey would be easier to work with she was also very disturbed by how trusting these service models were. When her Nano-bots finished repairing her they fed Arisu more information about her system, Honey was indeed A Synth designed by Clairvoyance Cataclysm as part of the Aether project. Quickly Arisu remembered seeing something about the Aether project in her files, after a quick search she found the file she was looking for. It was a classified file from the Clairvoyance Cataclysm detailing the anatomy of the Aether ii's. Arisu scanned the file through and made some mental notes about weak points in it's body just in case it was needed for later. The file was good but wasn't perfect, she would have to get into Honey's programming to do more research which wouldn't be that hard now that she had Honey's Key. When Honey spoke Arisu waited for her to finish before asking some more questions.

"What was in your safety protocol? And why were you sold for such a low price? Despite the fact that you're far from top of the line you're certainly not completely useless and you don't seem on the brink of breakdown"

Last edited:
“Distraction, huh?”, Keiran repeated and tapped a spot on the pauldron with a claw, producing a satisfying metallic clink. He could only imagine the deafening sounds this armor would make when a rain of projectiles come upon it. It would give him ample opportunity to remain undetected and take the enemy by surprise. “Actually, my techniques rely heavily on someone like you making a distraction. Best case scenario, baddies are dead before they acknowledge my presence.”, he explained and circled to the opposite side of the Juggernaut armor, curiosity slowly overtaking the previously felt tension. “My training revolved around staying out of sight and getting what I wanted. I believe this covers your question?”

Kei saw Ms Mackenzie again for a split second before she went back on her way at a brisk pace. Alanus called out after her but she didn't stay long enough to strike a real conversation. Pilots were always in a rush in seemed. “Seeing Ms Sarah again reminds me, do you have a clue where we’re headed?” Just as those words had left his mouth, a broadcast from the captain filled the ship’s interior. Apparently, Mr Person didn’t have any plans either. “Nevermind…” All that was left for him to do at this point was to wait for the captain's decision on a destination.

AI10100 AI10100

Last edited:
Sarah Mackenzie

Alanus gave her a wave which she cannot easily ignore. Almost like huge dog seeing it's owner, she will admit his aura is one of a kind. Turning her head towards the big man, giving him a stare before her reply following a nod.

"Always a pleasure, the Kebabs were suppose to be for the new recruits, Don't forget to share. i hope there's enough for everyone."

Blank the face she made but her eyes had a hint of sadness. Going even as far as looking at the ground right after, leaving the lounge immediately before a reply is even made. She left through another hall going opposite to where she is suppose to be. It was only halfway right through the captain's departure announcement that she came back into the lounge area, staring back into the speaker with a slight cringe look on her face.

"You boys sit tight, we are leaving soon. I have to go."

Given that Sarah is always wearing her flight suit as observed. The moment she gets to her seat the whole ship is gonna fly. Leaving the scene once more to arrive back to the captain. Walkig in without stopping by the door this time.

"Is the commotion in the storage settled?"

Asking the Navigator before grabbing hold of the ship's control Yoke, double checking if the ship has no complications.

Weary of the stranger, but knowing she must comply, she responded. "My prior protocol was to obey every word of my prior owner. No other safety protocols. I do not know what I was sold for. Do you have any further questions?"

Her eyes followed her key, bouncing in Arisu's hand, but she didn't know what to do about it.

Interactions: Clan Ize Clan Ize

Sigrun​

“I believe so” Sigrun glanced at the security camera one last time before focusing back on the navigation display. The chronometer showed it’s almost time for departure, so she took the handheld transceiver and switch the quantum channel to harbour traffic control.

“Tenacity Ground, Essex, request permission to taxi.”

“Essex, Ground, permission granted. Taxi via Tango Romeo November Juliet hold short at lagrange point Charlie. Departure frequency one three zero niner decimal three, squawk four four six one.”

“Taxi via Tango Romeo November Juliet hold short at point Charlie, Essex.” Sigrun said and put down the transceiver.

“Alright, All Ahead One-Third, follow the standard instrument departure route.”

The Heart of Tenacity is quite a busy space station, it seems every minute there’s at least a dozen of starship entering or departing from the station from all across the Sagittarius Arm and Orion Arm. Sigrun even recognises some coat of arms of companies based in Perseus Sprial Arm, voyage from colonies in Perseus to this part could take anywhere up to 3,000 to 15,000 lightyears, the cross of the void between spiral arms are often thousands of lightyears apart with virtually no supply station, thus the ships from those distant system are often very large vessel to haul valuable cargo, built by Raumschiffbau Reichlin——length measure in 15~30 kilometers. Thanks to automatic systems developed by CC, those mega ships usually only require a crew of 30-40 personnel, with internal subway system for them to get around the ship.

Carefully manoeuvre across the dangerous flying zone, the Essex had position herself at Lagrange Point Charlie of Kepler-62f, one of several points where the gravitational forces of Kepler-62f and it’s moon cancel each other out.

“Tenacity Departure, Essex request permission to take off.”

“Essex, Cleared to take off Runway Three-Two Left. Have a great day”

“Cleared to take off Runway Three Two Left, Essex. Thank you.”

The Runway in space referred to route around the planet that are cleared of traffics for starships to perform gravitational slingshots, some calls it gravity assist maneuver, or swing-by. It’s an ancient yet efficient technique like XNAV that could trace back to the age of NASA, involves the use of the gravity to alter the path and speed of a spacecraft to accelerate. There’s also V1 and V2 describing when the ship reached the escape velocity of the astronomical body, with V1 being the planet and V2 being the sun.

“All Ahead Full, Miss Mackenzie. Let it ride.”

Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

Last edited:
Arisu Ize
Arisu shook her head and adjusted her mask, after that she plopped Honey's Key into her vest pocket and closed it for later use. Then, she took one more glance over at Honey and walked away. The sound of her boots thumping on the ground in a steady beat as she headed back for the main area. When she finally made it back to the main area she logged Honey as ship property. As she unslung her precious AK from her shoulder her scanners detected another Machine inside the ship. This one was completely artificial and had no organic parts similar to herself. She had been aware of another machine on the ship from the logs but hadn't confirmed the model, type and name. There was still a decent chance that the Android wasn't the one that had been logged. Carefully Arisu opened up her backpack and took out one of the only magazine types of tooth and Nail bullets, granted they weren't normal bullets but they were still bullets. Arisu quickly released the magazine inside the gun which allowed it to fire energy bolts and swapped in the new magazine instead. As the magazine slid into the gun with a satisfying click the gun signaled Arisu that a new magazine full of EMP rounds had been loaded into the gun as well as other technical data including how much the bullet weighed, the trajectory, who made it, when it was made, why it was made and much more. Arisu dismissed the information as she had seen it thousands of times. Carefully she put away the old magazine and started moving to intercept the target. It didn't take long for Arisu to find the Android on the medium sized ship, it had a female body, blue hair, antennas and a wire port. Judging from the wire port alone this was an old unit, a really old unit. Upon scanning it showed it was powered by a Scholes-worm Generator which was one of the only old pieces of technology that could still compete with other high tier power sources. This would make inspecting the unit's insides later much more interesting if she got the chance. The Ize Robotics Corporation had been looking for a unit with a Scholes-worm Generator so that they could get a good scan of one, if Arisu could look at this Androids insides later she just might get that chance. Quickly Arisu made her move, she ran out and pointed the gun at the Android, the glow of the red dot landing on the center of the androids back. She wouldn't shoot unless she had too, It would be such a shame if anything got damaged.

"Unit state your name, serial number, model, objective and any weapons on your body"

Her voice had gone back to being distorted and deep

Interactions: milo-ren milo-ren (Honey) Idea Idea (Tria)

Last edited:
Alanus "Aurum" Farechild

Alanus wasn't bothered with the fact that Keiran was inspecting the armor closely. It was better for his allies to be familiar with the armor. Listening to his companion's strengths, he couldn't help but wonder if they were paired up on purpose. Still, this was good for them. "Ha! That's perfect then. I'll keep them off of you and hopefully they're gonna be gone before they can off me." He chuckled lightly. From what he remembered of how the others operated, aside from the newbies, then they had a pretty solid team composition even on the field. "Looks like I'll be relying on you a lot Keiran. And yeah, that answers my question! We can hammer down our dynamic next time yeah?"

He gave Sarah a nod. "Don't worry, I just ate one!" He defended himself even as she walked away. Despite Sarah's lackluster response and expression, Alanus's mood wasn't dampened. Even though he had only known them for a month, he was used to Sarah's personality.

He looked over at Keiran as he questioned where they would go. He lifted one shoulder in a shrug just in time for the announcement of the speakers that confirmed that even their captain wasn't sure where they would fly off to. Alanus chuckled as he walked over to a more secure position for the jump. "They'll brief us when we need to know something. For now, just kick back and relax. I wonder if the others are in their respective rooms already. I wanted to get to know them better but I guess there's still some time."

Verena Verena

As the ship began distancing itself from the station, the captain prompted another tradition from the Marines: music playing. His hand tapped the terminal on his chair's arm, and Paint It Black by the Rolling Stones began to play on the comms. He smiled and watched the station slowly get smaller as his ship left its orbit.
"This is gonna be fun" he said to no one in particular, but his grin grew.

Sarah Mackenzie​

Eyes glancing by the kneeboard's convoluted buttons, switches, gauges and more. It maybe overwhelming to the untrained to see all of these controls and displays but not to Sarah. Sigrun assisted with the Space traffic control center for their launch, saves the saliva spit over her Mic. The ship's landing lights were on as a habit of the Pilot. Her eyes were glued to the runway while her hands do the magic for her. Unleashing what's basically the ship's parking break with a pull of a small knob displayed right under the landing gear. Raising the Ship's throttle at minimal speed to taxi into the runway, following the runway lights as if following a tutorial. Sarah's Taxiing skills were decent, as her taxiing was always a little sharp around the turning, mostly noticeable by the flight crew as she roughly makes it around the station. The silent pilot aligns the ship perfectly into the designated runway at a fast pace. Waiting for her Navigator's cue, that's when she started to run the ship for take off. Gently running the engine throttle lever halfway after the first few seconds of the launch, She later then increased to 3/4th of the thruster's speed. Using the old Gravitational slingshot, Essex is now flying out Kepler-62f's gravity.

The pilot was silent throughout the whole process. The silence broken by the usual traditional habit of the captain. Playing "Roadtrip music" as Sarah likes to describe it, the music timed itself during the station launch which impressed her a little but nothing out of the ordinary for her. Unbothered by the soundtrack, it became more as background noise to her. Her helmet hardly removing it's visual contact on the instrument panels displaying all kinds of statuses, so far Essex is functional. With her left hand on the control Yoke. Her freehand was looking for a certain button to press as it skims through the kneeboard. Perhaps trying to filter out the music to decrease at least a small volume.

• Tria

Before I could reach master Pout's room, I suddenly noticed through the corner of my eye as a gun was pointed at me. Without a first, let alone a second thought, I found my body moving out of the way as fast as it could, but eventually that red dot did make it's way to my head, with me now leaning against a wall while still holding the package for master Pout in my arms: I was unable to make an escape. It was only natural, my body was capable of high-grade military maneuvers necessary to escape a close range efficient projectile weapon. The unit aiming at me, on the other hand, seemed more well-equipped, not just due to the armaments it carried, but also her attire (such as the gas mask) and indeed her whole design. From what I could tell with my database, these design choices were far more common in regards to soldier or military types than more utility types like myself. The issue remained of her identity however, and how to answer her question. Should I even answer that question in the first place? I was not aware of her intentions and had been informed of no such violent unit. That said, I also could not overlook the potential damage to my own body. I closed my eyes, and ran a short-term quick calculation of my potential repair costs versus the odds of sabotage to the Essex.

"Unit identification: Tria. Serial number: None found. Model: Restricted information. Requisite: Other android's identification. Requisite: Proof of identification. Current android behavior under violation of the law. Charge: Unauthorized threatening of property. Continuing to respond to inquiry. Weaponry: Gauntlets. Do your sensors not pick up, visual information? Ha.Ha.Ha.Ha." The laugh was forced, robotic and monotone. It was a pretty funny joke. "Objective. Question- unclear. Requisite: Please clarify your question. Please clarify the meaning of "objective" within your declaratorial context. Requisite: Unit Tria wishes to pose an inquiry of its own. Self-authorization due to lack of hierarchical response, approved. Question: Why did you make that inquiry? Question: Who are you? Requisite: Please identify yourself. Requisite: Please allow unit Tria to proceed. Explanation: Unit Tria currently occupied with duties instructed by updater."

139742efc51659da9fd32a263447b48f-jpg.855934

Interacting With: Clan Ize Clan Ize
Mentions: 0stinato 0stinato (Snout)
May Also Want to Read: N/A

Arisu Ize
As soon as Tria spotted Arisu she took evasive maneuvers to presumably to not get shot. Without expending much energy Arisu made sure to follow Tria with exact persistion making sure that everywhere she moved the gun was always trained on her and would hit her if needed. She wasn't going to get away from Arisu unless she herself wanted her too. Tria appeared to be a service model similar to Honey, however Tria in comparison to Honey seemed to be designed as a personal assistant as opposed to a cook. Arisu was quite suprised when Tria spoke, she spoke very stiffly. Even Arisu herself despite being a military unit could still speak similarly to a human when needed, it appeared that despite appearing to be in mint condition Tria had some malfunctions. She would have to fix that if she got a look inside of her. It had been a long time since Arisu had been so eager to get something done, she could only imagine all the old technology and software in Tria but that also meant she would have to be extra careful with her. When Tria asked her a question for her information Arisu thought for a moment before responding, she decided to stop talking like a human as to not alienate Tria. If she wanted to look around inside of her she should probably try to be friendly to her.

"Query accepted, Unit name: Arisu Ize, Identification Code: Classified, Unit Model type: Classified, Current objective: Encrypted. Query was previously asked to confirm that Unit Tria was allowed to be on Corvette Class Ship: Essex. Requisite: Hello Unit Tria, I will allow you to proceed with your objective. However I have detected a software and mechanical error inside of you. I am well equipped to perform repairs on your chassis, if permission is given I will log myself as your maintenance worker and preform the repairs on you in order to fix your chassis"

Interactions: Idea Idea (Tria)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back