• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy I Was Reborn As A Demihuman And Became A Mage Apprentice (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Now that everyone has posted, I think I'll post either last or until someone interacts with Nisha, as she's currently just kinda letting things happen, walking as best as she can with Fennel. She's almost completely dependent on him due to her injured legs.

Apologies, just waiting for people to post to see if anybody interacts with Nisha or if I write a somewhat short post reacting to what you wrote.

I'll see if I can get a post up today, just been rather busy since my next semester in Uni just started.

Left who he landed on purposefully open for whoever wants to react to that. Figured it'd be funny to have him wake up and have no idea what he did. Also if my post doesn't work for some reason let know and I'll try to change it to make it better.

I will post tomorrow. I am honestly too tired to post this evening. Or I fear I wont be able to make a decent post if I do it right now. So please be patient and I will right a post tomorrow after work.

It has been over a week since the last post. At this point, I believe we can skip the others unless they get a post up today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back