• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy I Was Reborn As A Demihuman And Became A Mage Apprentice (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Since we can skip over BlackSun. Shadowfall Shadowfall and mysteryxio mysteryxio are you going to post or want to be skipped?
Just skip me, I honestly don't have anything meaningful add, asides from like, Jade grunting in agreement and sipping tea. She's not going to say no. She's also probably not going to move until she's told to.

Considering the only other two characters there are asleep that's probably a good plan.

Why do I always join late ;-;
Its pretty late to join and honestly, the intro part where the demihumans were saves has passed already. Cant think of a way to add you in this late. Additionally, at the amount of people posting right now, it takes kind of long per round already.

Yeah its ok happens to me alot when i see a roleplay Im interested in an roleplay its like a curse lol.

you know what i'd prefer to read the roleplay then be in it.
Maybe the others have an idea or ask the others about having an additional player. Honestly, I'd only be okay with you joining if you can reply rather quickly and dont have any major real life obligations that could make you unable to post for longer periods or at least let me know to skip you if you cant post for extended periods of time.

Even though the site was down on the weekend, can I ask that people get around to post soon. If you have issues with connectivity to the site, I recommend prewriting your post on Notepad/Openoffice Writer/MS Word.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back