• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy I Was Reborn As A Demihuman And Became A Mage Apprentice (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Alright just making sure so I don't walk all over something you're working on.

haha couldn't sleep again

really should get to working on doing that the right way

Everyone good? Thought I should let someone else post first this round.

So what happens with the characters favourite items?

While most are something they might have been able to keep on them me and Ace's characters have stuff that's a bit too big for that.

Imagine the favorite items being a means to hold emotional stability or have special personal meanings.
Ok but what I was asking is where would they be? The favourite items are all very specific objects they've had since before they ended up in that market where I doubt they would have been allowed to keep them especially Jade's sword regardless of whether it's broken or not.

If they arent already with them, then they could be acquired when they get to their new home. Such as that Neria asks them if they want stuffed animals or a personal item they could hold onto when they are feeling down.

If you don't mind I could add a bit to my next post with the slaver having taken them to sell and retrieving them from a chest or something in the tent before they leave.

An embarrassing amount of minor edits have been made to the post, whoops!

So I was thinking that maybe the reason Caelum's in pain is because the slavers physically carved a seal to prevent him from flying. The pain will go away from either a spell or potion though it has to be used every time he tries to fly but the only way for him to fully regain his flight is when the seal is healed. Also sorry I that I didn't post sooner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back