• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy I Was Reborn As A Demihuman And Became A Mage Apprentice (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
There are two choices. Either we just skip those who wont post, such as Exiled Ace, or we do a restart or I make another demihuman roleplay or so

So if I made a completely new roleplay, I have considered sticking to the isekai and demi-human format, but a different possibly more digestable plotline. Plot would be:

There is a world war going on and young demi-humans are sent to rural areas or far off "neutral" countries to be safe from the war. The characters played will be teens and young adults sent off to live with grandparents in "the Fiordlands" or work there as farmhands for the duration of the war. There they come into contact with a long forgotten world with magic and old traditions not known in their lives so far. They are however told to not stray too far out of town or off established roads as the forests are dangerous and mystical beings inhabit them, some benevolent while others are malevolent.

The village where they end up at is very rural and have barely anything else than farms and homes. There is however a train station to the nearest "city". The city isn't that big but satisfies most needs.

If you want I can still play something of a foster mother to characters who have been orphaned. Otherwise I might play a demi-human shepherd who just happens to know magic or so.

Will that be just with this group or would it be opened up to more?

I'm interested, tho I can't gurantee I'll be active in the following weeks. Semester is ending so I got a lot of projects and such to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back