• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy I Was Reborn As A Demihuman And Became A Mage Apprentice (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Ohoh, starting when she picks us up, not when she already has. Interesting! Now I'm pumped.

Most definitely is. Gives a chance for more development and oh so nice details, hehe.

Oh no it's Lappy
None of the other operators had close to era-appropriate outfits. I was thinking about Red, Tex, or W, but all of them are too modern.

Granblue, on the other hand, were too medieval/fantastical.

None of the other operators had close to era-appropriate outfits. I was thinking about Red, Tex, or W, but all of them are too modern.

Granblue, on the other hand, were too medieval/fantastical.
Yeah I did think about maybe Leonhardt but his gear didn't work either.

Yes, I have decided I am joining this campaign, and hoooo simj26 simj26 you wily bastard you fkjsbsSTOLE my idea of a former mercenary-affiliated person.

so wanna do a bit of a collab if you're interested? I have yet to post the damn thing, but tying backstories is always cool if you're down.

You can join. Just be warned. If you go missing for seven days without warning, we will skip over your turn and if you go ten days without warning, you will be excluded from the roleplay. So always announce your absent so we can take appropriate measures such as skipping your turn.

Yes, I have decided I am joining this campaign, and hoooo simj26 simj26 you wily bastard you fkjsbsSTOLE my idea of a former mercenary-affiliated person.

so wanna do a bit of a collab if you're interested? I have yet to post the damn thing, but tying backstories is always cool if you're down.
I am sped

Yeah, sure why not? I'm cool with that.

You can join. Just be warned. If you go missing for seven days without warning, we will skip over your turn and if you go ten days without warning, you will be excluded from the roleplay. So always announce your absent so we can take appropriate measures such as skipping your turn.
Do not fret, I'm a courteous rp'er.

Most of the time, at least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back