• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy I Was Reborn As A Demihuman And Became A Mage Apprentice (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Shadowfall Shadowfall character is accepted, uniform seems out of era though or is the picture merely a reference to appearance?
A little of a, a little of b.

A bit purposefully out of era by a few hundred years. Something of a commentary of how old the Ravens were/their tired morality.

A little bit of appearance as well.

So I posted and had my character already change the bell that hurt Nisha.

PS: Should we post in order or just in rounds, so order wouldn't matter as long as everyone has posted once per round. I would wait until everyone had posted before posting every time basically to mark the beginning of a new posting round.

I think the rounds thing could work. Especially when sometimes it'd be better to just respond more than once, like if someone is interacting with someone else and an immediate response would work better, rather than waiting for everyone else.

Yeah definitely rounds, someone at the start of a specific post order might have low muse and would rather wait for someone else to post something they can respond to.

Hellohello, I'm jumping into this thing 'cause it looks fun. (If you people have room for one more ofc)

Ah, my bad. Was gonna write and post my character yesterday but it was like 3 am when I saw this.

I'm guessing I can't join then(?)

Nah, it's ok. I'll leave my character there in case y'all want to use him for anything

Again, my bad.

I will let you know in case someone drops out or in case there is an opening for you to jump in, if you later still feel like participating.

Once again apologies for not posting yesterday. That something that came up turned out to be a bit more serious than I thought, but it's better now.

Will do so when I get back to my computer. Trying to type longer than a few sentences on my phone sucks. Will post soon.

So when you say "reply posts" does that mean I can post a reply to BlackSun before you post again?

So when you say "reply posts" does that mean I can post a reply to BlackSun before you post again?
Yes. I thought that was what was agreed upon. That usually everyone posts once per round unless their character is in a situation where a reply post may be necessary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back