• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom I Was Made For Loving You Baby

Eddie held her all night keeping her close. He barely even slept so when she woke up in the morning he looked down at her "Morning."

She frowned a little and looked up at him. “You look like shit.” She mumbled, stretching out then rolling over to face him, “mmm you didn’t sleep did you?” She murmured, rubbing his chest gently.

Eddie frowned as he traced circles on her back and shook his head "Maybe an hour or so.." he whispered before taking a shaky breath and shutting his eyes tight trying to keep his emotions in check.

She frowned, reaching up to cup his cheek. “Your head get too loud?” She murmured, wiping the stray tear that fell. “Talk to me baby.”

Eddie gave a small nod just staring at her for a minute taking in every feature of her "I....This is selfish of me...but I can't loose you." He whispered before he broke down into tears. He clung to her just taking deep breaths to calm himself down trying to bring himself back together for her.

She frowned and just ran her fingers through his hair gently. “I know honey I know. But we got three months. Have a great Christmas, just enjoy the time we got.” She murmured, kissing his nose, glancing at the time. “I gotta go get ready Ed, I promised julia we’d go have a girls day.” She murmured to him, kissing him gently and got up to go get showered and ready.

Eddie gave a small nod and kissed her back. He pulled her back to him when she got up and kissed her lovingly before letting her go. He sighed heavily as he ran his hand over his face before he went to get ready for the day.

Carmen smiled as she came back out and wrapped her arms around him tightly. “Hey… I love you.” She smiled pecking his lips. “Be good to the boys. Don’t be snappy today. I’ll get round to telling them tomorrow.” She promised kissing him again before getting dressed.

Eddie held her close and gave her a small smile "I love you too beautiful, have fun, but don't push yourself too much okay?" he whispered before kissing her lovingly before walking downstairs with her. They found the kids already awake and eating breakfast, but Julia was waiting for Carmen.

She made her way over kissing both their heads. “Behave you two. I don’t wanna come home to arguments right now.” She told them. “Your dad is stressed already and tired and I expect you both to help him out if he needs it.” She told them before heading out with Julia to take her to the zoo and so they could get lunch like had always been their girly day tradition.

Bruce gave his mom a nod and hugged her tight "Will do mom, I promise." he murmured happily to her before looking at his dad.

Eddie gave a heavy sigh as he made himself something to eat. He sat down with the kids and smiled a bit "You guys want to watch a movie?"

Julia went out with her mom and smiled "I hope they have some good Koala stuff." she said excitedly as they got in the car and she started to drive "Is everything okay mom? Eddie said he found you and dad crying in the studio last night."

She sighed a little but nodded. “Yeah it’s alright. Your dad just got overwhelmed is all.” She told her gently, fiddling with her hands until they got there and she walked around with her, starting to feel a little weird by the time they got through to see the birdhouse, stepping inside and just leaned up against the wall. “Julia baby, can you go get a member of staff real quick?” She asked her, starting to shake a little and feeling her vision getting blurry while she sank to sit on the floor near the nteance.

Julia gave a small nod and drove them to the zoo. She walked around with her happily but frowned as they got into the birdhouse seeing how pale she had become "Shit...okay give me just a second mom." she said before running to the closest employee "Hey! I need some help please! Something is wrong with my mother!"

Junior glared at his Dad, not caring that his Mom had said no arguing "You always take her side over anyone else!" He yelled at him, gritting his teeth when he saw his Dad's phone ringing with her number, "See! You'r just gonna run back to her aren't you." He spat "Even though you know it's bullshit that she keeps secrets like this!" He yelled "If Mom's allowed to keep secrets then why can't I?"

Carmen frowned, shaking a little and just pulled her phone out, managing to find Eddie's number and calling him, struggling to breathe more, feeling like this was a little more than just another episode, frowning when it went to voicemail and she managed to keep talking long enough to tell him, "Hey... I don't feel so good... But I love you... I love you Eddie." She got out, hanging up and leaned back, blacking out after that. By the time the staff member and Julia had got back to her she had stopped breathing and the medics arrived to see what they could do, assessing her quickly and just shook their heads,

"Ma'am I'm really sorry but there's nothing we can do." One of them told Julia, the staff blocking off the birdhouse and letting her have a few minutes, one of the medics sitting with her while she kept trying to get through to her Dad's cell phone

Eddie frowned deeply at his son and shook his head "Junior this is something we need to talk about as a family okay?! Its not s fucking secret, and you fucking hiding a goddamn stash is different than this!" he yelled turning his phone off when it rang not wanting her to hear their arguing. He frowned as his phone continued to go off and soon answered after the third time "What is it Julia?!" he said furiously down the line but instantly calmed when he heard her sobbing "Julia? Princess whats wrong?" he asked softly. He gulped quietly and dropped his phone when she said Carmen was gone. He sunk to the floor and sat there shaking as Junior took the phone.

Julia whimpered quietly as she crouched next to her mother sobbing. As they wheeled her off she called her dad repeatedly sobbing when she heard his voice finally "Daddy...Daddy she...she...mom she...she died." she choked out before continuing to sob. She frowned deeply when she heard Junior's voice taking a shaky breath "Eddie.....Eddie where is dad?" she asked with a shaky voice.

Junior grit his teeth and just kept yelling at him while he was on the phone to Julia "Oh yeah cause she can do no fucking wrong!" He snapped but froze when he saw his reaction "Dad? Hey what's.......Julia? What's going on?" He asked her, tensing when he heard her "He's... He's sat right here.. What's going on? Where's Mom?" He asked her, "Dad? Bruce!" He yelled needing help when he went to pull his Dad up but he just flinched away.

Eddie immediately flinched away when Junior tried to touch him still shaking and staring straight ahead of him.

Julia whimpered quietly before giving a small nod "Mom uh...she uh...she died Eddie...at the zoo." she whimpered again trying to keep herself together "I have to go to the hospital. but I will be back soon. Please make sure dad doesn't go anywhere. Keep eyes on him."

He tensed more and shook his head "That's... That's not funny Julia... That's not... You're serious?" He choked out, hanging up and just looked at his Dad again, "Dad... Mom's gone." He whimpered, looking up when Bruce finally came in "Mom uh.... Shit... Mom's died." He told him, sitting down and sobbing, "Dad's fucking froazen." He muttered, "Fucking say something!" He screamed at Eddie "Fucking do something!" He cried

Eddie sat there in shock listening to his son. He watched as Bruce sat next to Junior and he soon wrapped his arms around them "I'm so sorry...I'm so sorry." he whispered trying to be there for his kids. He stayed there with them until Julia came back not sure what to do or say.

She walked in to the mess of them in the kitchen and frowned seeing the time, "Come on... Up... All of you." She mumbled, helping her Dad up to bed, "You want your room or the guest room?" She asked him after he stopped in the doorway "Dad we gotta get you to lay down for a bit, this is... a shock." She mumbled. "Dad..... Please... Let me get you resting." She told him, finally getting him into their room, trying not to cry at her mom's stuff all over the place.

Eddie made his way upstairs with Julia but stopped at the door to their room. He took a deep breath and made his way inside before laying down clutching her pillow to him. He woke up the next morning staying in their room. He couldn't bring himself to get out of bed. He frowned some hearing Bruce's voice "Hey..." he whispered before looking over at him. He pushed Carmen's pillow to the side and opened his arms.

All three of them had gone to bed in Julia's room that night but her and Junior had been arguing for.a little while and Bruce had always hated it so he went to check on Eddie instead, going stright to lay down with him, "It's all over the news." He told him quietly, "I was kinda expecting it to be a bad dream." He told him frowning.

Eddie wrapped his arms around his youngest and gave a nod "Yeah....I was hoping the same thing." He whispered letting a few tears fall "She had cancer....stage 4....she just found out yesterday." He said through a choked out sob "They said three months.."

He frowned and shook his head "But... but she got told she was good ages ago." He mumbled, looking up seeing Julia bringing them juice and toast

"Hey... Junior wants to go to school... I was gonna take him in but Bruce you don't need to... he's just being stubborn." She told them both "The hospital is gonna call soon to go through paperwork with you Dad," She told Eddie then left them to it

Eddie frowned some but gave a small nod as he sat up "I know....they uh...the hospital mixed her results with someone else." He explained before looking at the door when Julia walked in. He gave a heavy sigh and nodded "I'll talk to him, Bruce stay here and eat alright?" He said softly before going to find Junior getting ready for school "Hey..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back