• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom I Was Made For Loving You Baby

Carmen had been listening to Eddie whine for weeks on end about how no one in his campaign believed he had a hot girlfriend let alone had managed to keep a girlfriend for as long as they had been together. So she’d come up with a plan and while she was meant to be meeting Eddie at his trailer later on, after the session she had spent all day making cookies and picking up snacks for the party to enjoy and was finally at the school, carrying the two bags down the now empty halls. The sounds from the basketball game could be heard but she was focused on her people and all the memories she had with Eddie in this school. I’m almost every room. She knocked on the door before entering, the noise of chatter instantly stopping when she walked in and she couldn’t help but smile when she saw eddies face light up. “Carmen the baker coming in with snacks. Heard Eddie let’s you guys starve and I couldn’t have that.” She smiled at everyone.

Eddie sighed some as he set up the board for Hellfire Club. He was hopeful that Carmen would actually come by. He was getting tired of the guys not believing him about her. He always boasted about having the most gorgeous girl in Hawkins, yet all of them didn't believe him. He had met Carmen his sophmore year and started dating her near the end. Though she had graduated on time, he was beyond thankful that she stayed by his side when he had failed not once but twice and now on his third time. He entire face and body lit up when he saw her walk through the doors. Quickly he shot up from his throne and rushed over to her "Carmen!" He said happily hugging her tightly and kissing her gently "Thank you for coming." He said quietly so only she could hear him.

Dustin went quiet when he heard a chick come into the room. He went wide eyed when he saw Eddie get up and kiss the girl "Holy.Shit." he said watching him "He wasn't lying!" He said smacking at Mike's chest a bit

She smiled wide and waved at everyone, pecking eddies lips and smiling to cover the wince as he squeezed her shoulder where she had a fresh bruise. “Wouldn’t miss it.” She told him smiling some and set down all the snacks, “so we got snickerdoodles and chips and honeycomb cereal.. oh and leftover cake from my sisters birthday last week.” She told them all, heading over to the throne and inspecting it. “I thought you told me you hadn’t stolen the chair from my parents dining room?” She whispered in his ear while everyone was getting snacks.

Eddie followed her over like a lost puppy a look of adoration plastered on his face. He wrapped his arms around her torso resting his head on her shoulder. He frowned softly as she winced and quickly moved his head "You okay?" He asked quietly grabbing a snickerdoodle when she didn't answer and let the guys get some. He followed her to the throne giving her a playful smirk "Noooo I said I didn't know what happened to it." He said softly to her.

Dustin grabbed food with the guys and smiled widely turning around to see Eddie and Carmen "Eddie! Can she come to every meeting now?!" He asked happily before taking a bite of his cookie

Mike turned witj him and sat down with the snacks, frowning when the girl walked over and put more on his plate. “I eat enough.” He grumbled.

Carmen shrugged a little. “Not here… well Henderson, I thought I didn’t exist?” She asked him with a straight face while putting more snacks on the twigs plate. “From what I understand, you all thought I was a myth? Another story for your campaign?” She asked him using the same stone cold face that Eddie did before letting it slip and giggling. “Im kidding… if you guys want more food I can bring it… but I’m dirt poor so you better start yourselves a snack fund.” She told them all, taking the empty cookie jar and placing it on the end of the table before sniping a cookie off of Gareth’s plate then went to peck eddies cheek. “I’ll be at the trailer. Gimme your keys.” She told him, waving bye to them all and heading out.

Erica simply watched her go before looking Eddie up and down. “How much did you pay her to do that?” She questioned him not believing for a minute he had pulled her.

Eddie smiled happily as he watched her go around chatting with the guys. He said bye to her and quirked an eyebrow at Erica "For your information. I gave her a couple ounces in exchange for a date. Won her over after that." He said happily before getting started with the campaign. As they finished up he made his way home "Honey! I'm home!" He called as he walked in frowning when he didn't hear her "Carmen? Babe you here?" He asked going to the restroom seeing the light on. He opened the door and frowned softly seeing the bruises on her body as she layed in the bath "Baby?" He asked softly while he put the toilet seat down and sat on it the chains on his pants clanking loudly against it.

She jumped out of her skin when the door burst open and she looked over at Eddie frowning some, chewing on her lip. “I don’t really wanna talk about it right now… how’d it go?” She asked him quietly, finishing up and pulling the plug, wrapping a towel around her and letting him follow her to his room. “Ed… he just had too much to drink okay? I’m fine.” She mumbled, getting changed into one of his shirts and some underwear, starting to dry her hair with the towel and just watched him. “Those kids adore you by the way.” She smiled a little, laying back.

Eddie watched her some and nodded "Went good, almost killed them all. I made sure this one was a doozy." He said proudly before following her out still watching her and noting every new bruise "Yeah and he was that way the last time too." He muttered leaning against the door frame. He had been trying to get her to run off and move in with him ever since she turned 18. Her abusive parents always pissed him off to no degree. All he wanted was for her to be safe. "You think so? I mean I am pretty great, and the best Dugeon Master in all of Hawkins."

She smiled and nodded at him. “That Henderson kid practically worships you.” She smiled, beckoning him closer. “Baby I’m fine… be even better if we could curl up on the couch. Watch a movie… or better yet… I don’t think you got your snack for the night.” She smiled at him, laying back in a position that would give him ample room. “We could even skip straight to dessert tonight?” She smiked.

Eddie wrapped his arms around her instinctively nodding softly. He groaned softly at her offer and dropped to his knees "God you drive me insane." He said before getting straight to business with her....He panted softly afterwards and reached over lighting up a premade joint smiling some as he took a hit and offered to Carmen "You never cease to amaze me." He said after blowing the smoke from his mouth

She took a drag and passed it back, “you know this is why I keep you around.” She murmured, laying her legs over his shoulders while he was sat on the floor. “To roll my joints for me.” She teased him, “you need help with any classes?” She asked him quietly, yawning a little.

Eddie gave a hearty laugh before he took another hit "That so? And I thought it was my charming personality." He said before moving to hover over her "Or the way I make you scream my name so easily." He murmured before rocking his hips into hers. She hadn't been his first but she was definitely the one to make him see there was no one else he ever wanted.

She smiled and watched him shaking her head. “You’re avoiding the question Munson… you need help with class?” She asked him, pushing him off of her with a giggle. “I need you to pass this year.” She reminded him, sitting up and pulling her underwear back on, grabbjkng his blanket and pulling it over her when she started getting cold.

Eddie sighed heavily and moved to lay next to her landing on the bed with a plop "I'm passing all but Mrs.O'Donell's...I got a solid D. If I pass the last test then I'm home free." He explained beforing passing her the joint "This is my year baby, I feel it." He said giving her a wide toothy smile

She just nodded and curled in close to him, resting her head against his shoulder. “Where are we gonna go?” She asked him quietly, closing her eyes and just passed the joint back, not in the mood until eventually she had fallen asleep halfway through hjm talking through the plan they’d had for the last couple years.

Eddie held her close and smiled a bit "Remember? California baby, we'll go there get jobs. I'll still try and make it with Corroded Coffin or another band possibly. We'll be far far away from here." He said softly glancing downnseeing she was asleep. He put out his joint and went to lock up the cabin turning the lights off as well before getting to sleep with her.

Their next few weeks were peaceful, she was bringing snacks over to the hellfire club each week and trying to get a job the whole time. She could see just how close Eddie was to getting through the end of the year and she was on edge hoping he could make it because there was no way she would make it another year in this town. She had promised him that she would show up at his show at the hideaway that night but as it always was with them, she couldn’t stick to the plan. Instead she showed up at his trailer minutes after Wayne had left for his shift, standing at the door shaking and sobbing, banging on his door desperately, sure that he wouldn’t have left yet.

Eddie was busy getting his guitar put away for his trip to The Hideaway for his gig. He was hopeful to maybe have a few more people tonight but he wasn't holding his breath on it. He frowned when he heard a banging at the door getting a little worried at who it could be. He grabbed a pocket knife and flicked it open right as he opened the door. Though he soon dropped it to the ground when he saw Carmen. Her face bruised and clothes torn. He quickly pulled her in without a word and got her sat on the couch "Carmen what happened?" He asked as gently as he could.

She had broken down in tears the moment he pulled her into him, shaking badly and just gripping at him. “It was bad today… and Stacy was at school … Eddie I can’t do it.” She sobbed into his shirt gripping at him for dear life. “He broke a bottle,,, cut my arm… smashed my head against the counter. I know I shouldn’t have driven but I had to get out.” She told him quietly.

Eddie held her close to him but tensed when he heard what had happened. He shook his head a bit before he got up grabbing his knife "I told you if this shit happened again I'd kill him. We're going now and getting your things got it?" He told her in a deathly serious tone "I will not let you get hurt like this again." He said in a softer tone this time when she started to protest

She frowned but eventually agreed, going to the van with him. “What about your show?” She asked him, shaking still and crying, trying to calm down but the relief of being safe had allowed the walls to come down.

Eddie quickly took her to his van throwing a few trash bags in the back "Fuck the show. This is more important." He said before revving the engine and sped off towards her house "He still home?" He asked while driving at an ungodly fast speed

She nodded and frowned. “He wasn’t drunk,,,, lost his job… says it’s my fault.” She told him quietly, shaking still until they pulled up outside her dads place and she watched him jump out the van. “Eddie stop… please.” She begged him but she was being clumsy as she got out and watched him storm inside

Users who are viewing this thread

Back