• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom I Was Made For Loving You Baby

Julia frowned more and shook her head some "She had fucking camcer Eddie, they had just found out and were figuring out how to tell us. So stop woth this whole this is dad's fault shit because I can barely handle everything right now!" She snapped at him before takimg a shaky breath as she drove them home.

Eddie frowned softly when he saw Julia pull up judt as the EMTs were wheeling him out "I'll be okay.." he whispered as he removed the mask from his face

The medic pushed it back onto his face as they were moving him into the ambulance. “You his daughter?” He asked and nodded when she said yes, stepping to the side with her. “He’s having a heart attack but we’re trying to stop him from panicking.” He explained to her, taking Eddie immediately after that as he was starting to go downhill fast.

Bruce frowned and watched his brother storm in. “Would you stop being so fucking selfish and acting like you’re the only one affected,”

Julia gave a small nod to the medic and thanked him before they took him off. She frowned when she heard Bruce and Junior starting to go at it "Shut up the both of you! Do you think mom would want this huh?! Having us at eachothers throats while our father is being taken to the hospital?! Eddie! You think she would want you being this way to dad?!" She spat before grabbing her keys "I have to go to the hospital now because he's having a heart attack!"

Bruce just shook his head and went straight upstairs taking his dog with him and slamming the door shut just wanting to be alone.

By the time she arrived they had got him into a recovery room in the ICU and she followed the nurse thanking her once they got to the correct place, going in and taking a seat, sighing heavily while she watched him and waited patiently for him to wake up

Eddie woke up about an hour later and groaned softly. He looked over smiling softly "Carmen..." he whispered his vision still a little blurry from waking up.

Julia frowned and shook her head, taking his hand gently. “No… no Daddy it’s Julia.” She told him gently, giving his hand a squeeze, waiting slowly while he adjusted.

Eddie frowned some but took a shaky breath nodding "Right....sorry.." he whispered before squeezing her hand "I'm so tired, what happened?"

She frowned and shook her head. “You had a heart attack. Doctor thinks it was caused by grief from losing mom.” She told him. “I don’t know how mom did it, makes me feel bad all the stupid things I got mad at her about.” She told him starting to cry.

Eddie frowned deeply and let a few tears fall as well "Shit Julia....I...I'm sorry." He whispered before tugging her hand to lay with him. He held her close and smiled softly "Because your mom was a strong badass metal chick, just like you." He whispered kissing the top of her head repeatedly

She smiled and just wiped her eyes, holding onto him. They were told the following week that her cause of death had been a stroke and they were able to have the funeral a week after that. Junior continued going to school the whole time and had shut everyone out, always making out that it was everyone else that was the problem but he was definitely making it hrder on Bruce who was just trying to get through each day, struggling more than he thought he would and relying on Julia for help. Julia herself on the other hand had dropped out of college for now to look after their Dad who seemed barely able to function most of the time and she was trying to keep everything together for everyone else but it was getting hard after the four months without her.

Julia wandered downstairs in the morning, rubbing at her face and seeing the boys in the kitchen, "Dad, you still okay to do that interview today for the Rolling Stones?" She asked him, yawning a bit while she sorted out coffee.

Eddie looked over at Julia and nodded some "I got this.." he mumbled running a hand through his hair trying to bring himself together. He'd gotten the transplant scheduled for the following week but he wasn't there in his mind. He wanted to, he wanted to be better for them but he didn't know how to.

Julia nodded and went to get ready after having breakfast, heading back down to take him, looking over at Bruce in the lounge "You wanna come or you gonna stay here?" She asked him gently. Their age gap was only a little over 7 years but he'd always been a little younger in every other aspect and with Eddie not able to be the best father at the moment she had sort of taken on the parental role with him instead of a sisterly one.

Bruce looked at his sister and frowned some "I'll come...I don't want to be alone." He said quietly before grabbing his things.

Eddie held his son close as they started walking "I got something for you after this, want you to have it." He said quietly kissing the top of his head before getting into the car

Bruce nodded and frowned some getting in the back and put his headphones on for the drive, getting out once they arrived and frowned at the paparazzi, hiding his face in his dads shirt not wanting this right now.

Julia ukckly moved to walk right behind Bruce to shield him from it all. They’d been too late when she was a kid to realise they didn’t want her in the spotlight so there wasn’t much she could do now but she didn’t want the same for her brothers. Although junior seemed intent on drawing as much attention to himself as possible on social media

Eddie pulled his flanel over Bruce making sure to keep him out of the camera's view. They'd done their best to keep the boys out of the limelight, wanting them to have as normal of a life as possible. When they got inside he gave his name and why he was there sighing some.

The recptionist looked up and nodded, "Sorry for your loss Mr. Munson." She told him, handing him three visitor passes and asked him to wait and she would have someone come and collect them in a minute.

Bruce sat down with his Dad and frowned some, "I really miss how Mom handled paparazzi. She always said the only people she'd let me swear at without consequences were those 'cunting vultures'" He smiled some using air quotes around his mom's term

Eddie thanked the receptionist before he sat down with the kids. He gave a hearty laugh at Bruce's comments, the first real laugh he had given since everything "She did have quite a way of dealing with them huh?" He said before giving a soft smile.

He nodded and smiled a little. “She told me that when I was 5.” He mumbled, picking at his jeans. “Whats the interview meant to be about?” He asked him curiously, pulling his phone out and sighing a little at the photo of junior that had just been posted to the internet, handing it to Julia to see but not wanting to stress his dad out

Julia took the phone and frowned seeing the photo of her brother smoking and drinking at some party. She shook her head some and took a deep breath before handing the phone back. She didn't know what do with him. All he did was push everyone away no matter how much she tried to tell him they loved him.

He frowned realising his dad hadn’t heard him and sighed a little, “his hearing aids run outta juice.” He muttered to Julia, tapping him on the shoulder and asking him again using sign language. “What is this interview about?”

Eddie frowned some and turned to lokked at his son "Crap, batteries must have ran out. Its....its about a new album I had in the works...I finished it a while ago, its gonna be released soon." He explained before giving a heavy sigh.

Julia stood up when someone came to get them and she helped her dad get up there, acting as translator for the whole thing, keeping an eye on Bruce though as well, frowning when they started asking him about the lawsuit he had filed against the hospital for negligence and she frowned a little bit still asked him.

Eddie shook his head some when Julia asked him the question about his lawsuit. He took a deep breath and sighed after "Please tell them I will not answer any questions about the lawsuit." He said before pinching the bridge of his nose.

She frowned a little but nodded and told them, continuing for another fifteen minutes before it finally finished and they were just doing a couple photos to go with the article, going to sit next to Bruce and watched, frowning at how bad he looked. “Don’t tell dad about the photos.” She muttered.

Bruce frowned softly and gave a small nod to his sister "I don't want him to die too.." he whispered to her and hugged her tightly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back