• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom I Was Made For Loving You Baby

He grit his teeth and glared at him “Don’t. Don’t start I don’t wanna be here with you lot. I don’t know how but this is your fault.” He spat at him, grabbing his bag and his shoes to go downstairs.

Eddie frowned more and followed him down "I'm not starting anything Edward,I just...I wanted to tell you I'm sorry and that I love you and to please actually go to school if thats your plan." He said before giving a heavy sigh

He scoffed at him and just muttered under his breath, getting in the car with Julia, not saying a word tik she pulled up. “Don’t look at me like that. God knows dad probably did something that caused this.” He muttered and got out.

Julia frowned deeply and shook her head some "We're all hurting Ed....and Dad didn't do anything to cause this." She said before he got out of the car.

Bruce frowned as he went through his dads phone for some photos and saw the missed call from carmen, calling the voicemail and passing him the phone. “She left you a voicemail.” He told him.

Eddie frowned some and took the phone from Bruce. He got up and went to the restroom to listen taking a shakt breath as he heard her voice. He whimpered quietly before archiving the message and going back to Bruce. He layed back in bed taking shaky breaths to try and keep himself calm but eventually broke down in tears.

Bruce frowned and stared at the ceiling until julia came in and made them both get up and at least move downstairs, heading down there

Julia had walked in on them both in bed still and just shook her head. “Bruce take the trays down. Dad… dad come on you gotta get up.” She coaxed frowning. “Please.” She went to get the house phone though when it rang, taking it back to him. “It’s the hospital. They need you to go in and sign some papers. You want me to drive?”

Eddie layed there unable to move really or do much of anything. He looked over at Julia as she came back in and gave a small nod "Yeah...uh get Bruce ready....we can uh pick up to Mcdonalds on the way back.." he whispered before he got up and dressed

She just nodded and got her brother to go get ready as well, sending him to the car and having him take Caspar to comfort him while julia made sure Eddie was ready properly, getting him down to the car and drove, watching him go in alone once they got there. “I’m just worried that this is going to make him sick.” She mumbled, leaning back waiting for hjm.

The nurse at the desk looked up and smiled at him. “Hi, how can I help?” She asked, frowning though when he mentioned why he was there. “You’re gonna need to go down to the morgue to collect all the paperwork.” She told him and gave him directions.

Eddie gave a heavy sigh as he got there and quickly went inside and up to the nurse's station "I uh...I'm here to sign paperwork for my wife...she passed yesterday." He said quietly before thanking her and going towards the directions she gave him. He came out about 30 minutes later shaking uncontrollably. They'd let him say his last goodbyes and he was even worse now.

Bruce gave a small nod to his sister and held Casper to him "I think so too.." he whispered before giving a heavy sigh. He looked at his sister and frowned more "If...if you need to talk to anyone you can talk to me." He said quietly

She managed a smile and reached back giving his hair a ruffle. “You too kid.” She mumbled, looking up seeing Eddie starting to walk out and went to open his door but cursed under her breath as she spotted the paparazzi trying to get photos of him but he hadn’t noticed, jumping out the car and went to speed him up. “Come on. Let’s get home.” She told him quickly, flipping the bird to the paps and just drove home angry. “Did they say yet what happened?” She asked him frowning.

Eddie took a shaky breath letting tears fall shaking his head "They....they were going to look today..had to sign papers to approve it." He whispered staring at his lap as he just thought back on everything "I need her here."

She frowned and just shook her head. “We can’t change that right now. Let’s just get home. Did you take your meds yet today?” She asked him frowning seeing how pale he was looking and not sure whether it was from the grief or something else while she drove.

Joe gave a small nod and sighed heavily "Yeah I took them before we left." He murmured softly. He got out of the car and went to the kitchen grabbing a drink before trying to go up to the room before Julia stopped him.

“Dad…. Can you stay down here for a bit? I’m worried about you and it would just be easier if you could stay down here so we can keep an eye on you.” She frowned worried sick and barely able to even allow her mind to process it, needing to take care of all three of them.

Eddie frowned some as he listened to her but gave a small nod. He went to sit in the lounge opening his arms for her "Come here.." he whispered to her. He wasn't blind to it all, seeing what Julia was doing,exactly like her mother. He was just in so much shock he didn't know how to say anything to help them.

She frowned and went to sit next to him, holding onto him tightly. “I keep expecting her to walk through the door.” She whimpered holding onto him and sobbing.

Eddie gave a nod and kissed the top of her head taking a shaky breath "I know...I do too." He whispered keeping her close to him "It was lung cancer....stage four....she found out the day before last, they told her three months. The autopsy...its going to confirm everything." He whispered out before he broke down in tears again but silently this time

She frowned and shook her head. “But they said she was fine. So they fucked up her results?!” She questioned him frowning more. She stayed like a kid holding onto him until she had to go pick up junior and let Bruce know she was leaving.

He headed down after a while to go check that his dad was doing okay, frowning a little. “You okay? You don’t look so good:” he mumbled seeing he was looking really pasty.

Eddie gave a nod and frowned more "Yeah...I..I don't know how to go about it yet...but I'm going to find a way to sue them. If they had caught it when we first went...she could still be here." He whispered. He held her like that until she had to leave and gave a small nod to Bruce as he came down "Yeah....I'm okay.." he whispered before taking a shaky breath. He, infact, was not fine though. He felt lethargic and had a bad pain in his back most likely from his kidney problems.

He frowned but nodded and went to get himself a drink, heading back into the room and sitting on the floor. “Dad… you’re breathing weird.”

Eddie looked over at Bruce and grunted softly giving a nod "Call...call your sister." He said trying to keep his breathing steady but it aas becoming harder and harder

He nodded and grabbed his phone calling julia quickly. “Hey. Hey dads not doing so good. He’s struggling to breathe.” He told her quickly. “No this is something worse.” He mumbled quickly. “Yeah he’s sweating like mad,”

Julia gave a heavy sigh as she sat in the school parking kot waiting for Junior to finish up talking with his friends. She picked up her phone as it ranf frowning when she saw Bruce's name. She quickly answered and listened to him, asking only a few questiond before telling him to call an ambulance and laying on her horn "Eddie! Get over her!" She yelled to him through the window

He groaned a little and rolled his eyes wandering over, “what?! It’s not like there’s much to go back to.” He muttered as he got in, chucking his bag in the back.

Bruce was straight away calling an ambulance and following their instructions on how to help his dad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back