• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom I Was Made For Loving You Baby

Bruce gave a small nod and watched as his dad came over to them. He gave a small smile and signed "Should be a good interview huh dad? Seemed interesting."

Eddie walked over to the kids and gave Bruce a small smile "Hopefully." He signed before ruffling his hair a bit "Lets get some lunch and head home."

Julia took them both to the car to get somewhere more remote for lunch and then headed home going to lay down and take a nap.

Bruce took Caspar outside then came back in and sat with his dad frowning “you said you had something you wanted to give me?” He asked him.

Eddie looked over at Bruce and nodded some before he got up going to the bookcase. He smiled some and picked up the old tattered Lord of The Rings book handing it to him "I know she always said not to touch it because it was her favorite, but I want you to have it." He said softly before giving a heavy sigh "And....if there is anything you or your siblings want of hers, you can have it okay? Just not her rings." He said softly before he sat next to him.

He thanked him and smiled a little leaning against him, reading quietly for the rest of the afternoon until the front door opened and Junior was getting back in, stumbling to the kitchen to get drinks having brought a few friends over with him.

Eddie smiled and lounged with his youngest for a while. He frowned deeply when he saw Junior come in with some friends. He stood up and gave a heavy sigh "Guys, go to the basement or out back please." He said as he made his way to the kitchen

Junior just glared at him. “Why don’t you go to the basement… oh wait, moms crafting shit is down there. You can’t bear to be near it all cause you were the reason she’s fucking gone.” He slurred to him, all of them clearly some form of intoxicated.

Eddie took a shaky breath before shaking his head "Ed...stop it." He said seriously before looking at the kids "Stay here, I'm calling your parents." He muttered before picking up his phone.

Eddie rolled his eyes and just shaking his head and shoving him off, smacking the phone away. “Fucking pathetic.” He spat as he saw his dad fall backwards, landing a kick to his abdomen before walking off with his friends, heading out back.

Eddie grunted as he fell to the ground seeing Bruce come by him. He took a shaky breath trying to not focus on the pain "Get....get your sister...please." he mumbled

Bruce frowned heading upstairs and knocked on her door, not realising she was taking a nap but went in and shook her awake to get her downstairs to him.

Julia finally got down there, yawning some. “Shit. What happened?” She questioned him quickly.

Eddie grunted more shutting his eyes tightly "Your....your brother....he kicked my kidneys." He grunted before he got up carefully with her help. He rushed to the kitchen and soon puked in the sink

Julia frowned a little, biting her tongue and just helped him up, going to get some water and got Bruce to grab a damp cloth so she could get him cleaned up. “Hey come on, just sit down alright? Where is he?” She asked frowning

Eddie frowned more and pointed a the door "Outside...I tried to call their parents. They're fucking drunk. I don't....I don't know how the fuck to get him straight." He muttered before taking her hand as she went to go out "No...I' his father, I'll handle this." He said.

She frowned and shook her head. “I’m calling the cops. Sit. Don’t. Move.” She told him seriously and went to get her phone sending Bruce to go chill or do whatever but to stay out the way. She was exhausted and pissed off with everyone right now. They hadn’t given her a chance to rest once yet and she still wasn’t really getting a moment to grieve let alone nap, calling the police. “Hi, I need the cops here. My brother is currently drunk out the back with friends and he’s just assaulted our father. They’re all underage the drunk ones “ she told them.

Eddie frowned deeply and gave a heavy sigh. He looked at his daughter feeling guilt wash over him. He reached for her and took her hand in his "I'm sorry.." he whispered letting a few tears fall "Go lay down, I'll handle the cops."

She just shook her head and pulled away from him “I’m already through.” She muttered. “Hi, thank you… yeah let me get you the address.” She muttered and gave it to them thanking them when they said they would send someone out immediately and she hung up. “He’s not getting away with being a little shit anymore.” She snapped.

He gave her a small nod and sighed heavily "Alright.." he muttered rubbing at his face. He took a deep breath and went to get thr door when the officers arrived "Straight ahead." He murmured before giving a statement to the other officer while the other went straight ahead

Bruce went to sit with him after a while and just frowned. “She’s really angry…. They gonna arrest Eddie?” He asked him frowning a little.

He gave a heavy sigh as he sat down shakimg his head some "They're gonna take the boys home. But I worked out for them to 'arrest' your brother and hold him for a few hours." He explained running a hand over his face.

He frowned but nodded and just leaned back a little. “I’m not very hungry. I’m just gonna go to bed.” He told him going to get Caspar and go upstairs, heading to bed just wanting their family to be back to normal.

Eddie left a few hours later to get Junior. He left Julia a note on her nightstand sighing softly before heading out. As Junior came from the holding cells he felt his heart ache. This was the last thing he wanted, and he knew if Carmen had been there she would have been completely heart broken.

Junior frowned and walked over to his dad, brushing past him a little forcefully and going straight to the car, not even looking at his dad.

Eddie frowned deeply and got in the car with him "We're going to take a drive and talk things out. Also your mother's pouches aren't in here so I suggest you buckle up." He said seriously while turning on the car.

He frowned but did immediately buckle up and held onto the door a little tightly, frowning at the windscreen. “I don’t wanna talk.” He muttered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back