• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom I Was Made For Loving You Baby

Eddie frowned completely off in his own world. He looked over when she snapped her fingers infront of his face and shook his head some "Huh? Sorry..spaced out for a minute."

She frowned. “Honey they wanna give you a pacemaker.” She told him again, cupping his cheek gently. “There’s not much they can do about the lack of energy but they’re thinking your kidneys might finally be going.” She told him quietly and kissed his knuckles again. “Wanna keep you overnight but I’ve got them to let me stay.” She told him.

Eddie looked at her in shock "Well uh....shit. a pacemaker?" He asked running a hand iver his face "Fuck my kidneys too? They won't....they won't be able to help me if my kidneys go.." he said quietly looking at her with a scared look in his eyes

She shook her head holding him close. “Just as a precaution babe. You’re gonna be just fine I promise. They can sort you out.” She murmured, kissing his head and rubbing his chest gently. “You got this.”

Eddie gave a small sigh and smiled a bit at her "As long as I got you I know I do." He said quietly before kissing her hand gently "The kids okay?"

She nodded and sighed a little "Yeah, boys are a little freaked out but Julia took them for ice cream.... Remember what I used to do with her when you were sick? To get her mind off it? I guess she remembers too." She murmured, "Get some rest love, it's gonna be a long day tomorrow." She told him quietly, gently running her fingers through his hair to get him to go to sleep

Eddie gave a soft smile and nodded some "She is a good sister." He whispered before he started to fall asleep to her touch

She got him home the following afternoon in a taxi with a few new medications to add to his list, helping him inside "Go sit down honey, you want juice?" She asked him, going up to check on the kids, knocking on each door "Hey, your Dad's home." She told the boys first, heading to Julia's room finally and knocked, going to sit down with her "Hey baby, your Dad's home." She told her.

Julia looked up at her mom and smiled some "Oh good, is he okay?" She asked softly as she got up to go see him "Was it his heart again?"

She got her to sit down again and sighed "Yeah but he's alright there, they gave him a pacemaker this morning so he's pretty sore but he's alright... Jules his kidneys aren't doing good baby... They've had to filter out so much shit over the years." She sighed a little. "They're gonna let us know if he needs a new one soon but just... take it easy on him... And I don't think Disneyland is the best idea for him right now sweetheart I'm sorry, I don't think the heat and the crowds and god knows any fans that pop up like they always do... I think it would just be too much right now." She told her gently.

Julia frowned deeply when she told her about the pacemaker and his kidneys. She took a deep breath and sat on the floor for a minute before giving a small nod "He....he's going to die isn't he?" She whimpered putting her head in her hands to try and keep herself together

She shook her head, moving to sit with her "Have I let that happen yet? I'm not going to this time either." She murmured, kissing her head and holding her close, "You know when you were born... While we were still flat broke, your Dad sold Sweetheart just so you could have the crib I liked for you? And you were obssessed with him." She smiled, "Used to fall asleep only if you got to hold his hair. You'd spend hours just staring at each other... And when he was at his worst point, when your grandpa wayne died, you were the only thing that could make him smile... Used to give him leaf collections." She told her

Julia listened to her mom and gave a small nod crying quietly as she held her "I don't want to loose him momma.." she whimpered taking shaky breaths "He....he sold sweetheart for me?"

She smiled and nodded "He's gonna be okay baby... he did... did it in secret too cause he knew I'd tell him off... We even had a couple offer to buy you off of us while we were shopping for supplies... apparently we don't look like most parents." She smiled, "But I got her back for him so he got to keep both his favorite girls after all.... He's gonna be okay Julia... he'll be fine." She tried to reassure her, getting up to go get started on dinner after that.

Julia gave a small laugh and nodded some "Well dad does look kinda crazy." She said before giving a small nod "Just keep me in the loop okay?" She said softly before making her way downstairs and immediately cuddling up to her dad on the couch like she used to.

Bruce frowned when he got pushed out the way and squished into the edge, finally giving up and going into the kitchen

Carmen smiled and pulled him in close, "Hey baby, you doin okay?" she asked him, "God can you just stop growing already? I feel like every time I blink you're getting taller and older and if you could slow that down a little i'd appreciate it." She smiled, seeing as he was less than an inch away from being taller than her at this point

Bruce pouted as he made his way to his mom in the kitchen "Julia pushed me away from.Dad." he murmured before smiling and laughing some "Nah I like being taller than you! But don't worry mom, I'll always be your little guy." He said before giving her a big hug. Even though he was nearly 15 now, he still had no shame in showing the love he had for his mother.

She smiled and nodded. “She’s been good at that since she was born… yeah you will until you meet someone to be your partner in life. Whoever that is. I just want all you kids happy.” She told him. “Right. We having bolognese or carbonara? Your pick.” She told him while she started getting things out to make dinner

Bruce gave a small laugh and smiled happily at her "Nah, they'll never replace you mom." He said before sitting down at the island "Carbonara!" He said happily watching her a bit "Mom...would Julia take us if anything happened to you guys?"

She shrugged a little and looked over at him. “I don’t know honey. I would like her to. But Julia’s still young. More likely uncle Gareth would look after you guys. We have that in writing actually. So you and junior wouldn’t get lost in the system.” She told him gently. “But nothing is happening to us I promise.” She assured him.

She finished up dinner and sent him to get the others, making sure the dogs got fed as well before sitting down with everyone. “Right. So no Disneyland next week. But jules is there anything else you’d like to do instead?” She asked her, giving Ed’s hand a squeeze under the table.

Eddie sat down and held his wife's hand giving a heavy sigh when they had taken Disneyland off the table. He hated that his health was hindering their family tradition. He smiled though when Julia told them what she wanted 'A cake and my family around. Maybe we could have a movie day like we used to when were were younger.'

She nodded and watched everyone a little, feeling a little off still but she was mostly worried about Eddie right now. She was putting her own issues on the back burner. By the time they were in bed later on she was scrolling through her laptop while he finished up in the bathroom. “I’m gonna call your doctors up tomorrow about seeing if I’m an eligible donor.” She told him while he walked in.

Eddie made his way to her after he did his business. He raised an eyebrow and frowned some as he got into bed with her "You....you would do that for me?" He asked softly before making her look at him "You don't have to do that.."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back