• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom I Wanna Be A Hero! (A Pokemon Group?)

temporarybliss

derek hale deserved better
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
I've seen that there's already a few Pokemon groups going on, but they all seem to be closed :(. Would anyone be interested in joining one?

Pokemon Destinies
Celebrate Go Team GIF

The Prophecy:
On a night with no light, when the sun is hidden and six have risen, destruction and death will have their moment of glory. If not for the risen six and their partners, the night will last forever

ARC ONE: The Santoris Festival
  • Everyone meets for the first time
  • Bonds, friendships, meetings can be made
  • Pokemon can be caught
  • The Garden of Harmony is introduced along with the prophecy
  • Ends with multiple trainers stopping Team Eclipse from capturing Celebi
ARC TWO: The Journey
  • The trainers choose to either travel together, maybe some split up
  • Decide what they want to do on their journeys
  • Strengthen relationships and Pokemon
  • Have run-ins with Team Eclipse along the way
  • near the end of A2 we'll begin having the chosen 6 meet their mythical partners

ARC THREE: The Prophecy of the Garden
  • bonding with their mythical Pokemon
  • perhaps some jealousies around chosen 6
  • Learning more about the prophecy
  • any betrayals to Team Eclipse
  • Final battle with Team Eclipse over Garden of Harmony and all of Santoris

Last edited:
I've seen that there's already a few Pokemon groups going on, but they all seem to be closed :(. Would anyone be interested in joining one? I have a few different ideas for the main plot, but I do have to mention I think I'd need/want a co-owner of the group simply bc I'm still new to the site.

Onto the ideas!
Celebrate Go Team GIF

1. Pokemon Festival: In a new region, there is a grand festival happening that includes something for everyone; a 24 hour battle championship, a Pokemon contest featuring pokemon and trainers from different regions as well as the world's largest music festival. We can only hope the festival isn't ruined by Team Eclipse...

2. The Friends You Make and the Path You Choose: This would be more of a character driven plot rather than action and it would focus on a tight-knit, small group of traveling companions. Whether they're trainers, coordinators, wannabe masters, etc. everyone has a specific dream and they can't get there alone.

3. The Chosen: This one isn't as fleshed out but I want to do something with legendaries/mythical Pokemon and have the main characters somehow be bonded to them. There would be a prophecy of the world being destoryed (either by Yveltal or Arceus perhaps) and it would be up to the group and their legendaries to save it.

Let me know if any of these sound interesting and if anyone would be willing to help me out in running this!​

You could combine all three to make a more long-term Roleplay. Number 1 could be the opening introduction arc, number 2 would be the journey along the way and number 3 would be the Roleplay's main gimmick. An idea is maybe there were heroes who were bonded to the Legendaries and defeated Team Eclipse in the past and our current characters are descendants of them. They wouldn't know this information during the beginning of course but they'd eventually find out. Perhaps our character's Legendaries would be "sleeping" and our characters would have to travel around the region to awaken them, and there could be statues of their ancient ancestors and their Legendaries at each location. I'm not sure if you were thinking of going for a more dark-oriented/realistic Pokemon Roleplay but I'm always down for a Pokemon Roleplay with a unique plot.

Last edited:
You could combine all three to make a more long-term Roleplay. Number 1 could be the opening introduction arc, number 2 would be the journey along the way and number 3 would be the Roleplay's main gimmick. An idea is maybe there were heroes who were bonded to the Legendaries and defeated Team Eclipse in the past and our current characters are descents of them. They wouldn't know this information during the beginning of course but they'd eventually find out. Perhaps our character's Legendaries would be "sleeping" and our characters would have to travel around the region to awaken them, and there could be statues of their ancient ancestors and their Legendaries at each location. I'm not sure if you were thinking of going for a more dark-oriented/realistic Pokemon Roleplay but I'm always down for a Pokemon Roleplay with a unique plot.
This actually sounds amazing! I can definitely get with this!

Ok, so like Forgotten Melodies Forgotten Melodies said, I've created the different arcs and what they should each entail. Now we just wait for more people and someone to help me run the group and we should be good to start making characters : )
I would offer to help run things but my schedule is kinda iffy and I kinda go through these dry bouts where I lose motivation to write or really do anything so I'm not sure if I would be able to keep up with things. That's kinda why I never really run Roleplays and end up being more of a follower. I'd be a leader if I could, I just don't have the energy for it anymore.

Hmmm that sounds like a interesting plot overall really. I would like to join this if you would have me.

Pointless idea for character she loves purple pokemon and that's all I have for the character so far. She will show the world why Purple is the best color.
1642817451679.png

Xp, that pony is best pony though. I think I have a fairy themed baker in mind

Character Sheet Up!
Okay, I've officially posted the character sheet so please go ahead and check it out and start posting your characters and ideas! Also, please take a moment to read this intial post, as I've edited it to add the plot/arc changes : )

I'm going to feel so bad for Lennon, meeting the one person who literally has never seen her perform

Users who are viewing this thread

Back