• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom I Wanna Be A Hero! (A Pokemon Group?)

now to think if I should change from my first character idea because of someone else having the glarian ponyta

started character still figuring out the character details of the backstory and personality.

Gave my pokemon genders in case some like the move attract will ever matter in the RP.

Santoris Lore & Rules
I have a friend making a code for the actual page, however I just wanted to drop some of the Santoris Region Lore and rules here while everyone is making their characters;

Welcome to the Santoris Region

Originally, Santoris was nothing more than an island full of luscious plants and pokemon alike who were living in a natural oasis. As most paradises though, this one was destroyed by the evil known as human greed. Five hundred years ago, vikings heard of the land that lay atop crystal blue waters with pokemon for miles and miles. They trapped the Pokemon for themselves, destroying the wildlife along with it. Santoris was nearing its end, but then suddenly the water was bluer than before, the Pokemon had begun to come back, everything was better than the original oasis that these vikings destroyed, all thanks to Celebi and the legendary beasts. Now here we are in present day Santoris, a beautifully growing region with towns and cities built into cliffs and connected by bridges or short boat rides. There are four main islands: Athenia, Mykora, Pythiana and Delphia. Each island has a statue of one of Santoris' saviors: Entei on Athenia, Raikou on Mykora, Suicune on Pythiana and Celebi on Delphia. Every fifty years, the citizens of the Santoris region hold a festival in order to thank their Pokemon saviors. This event draws thousands of tourists because of all of the events being held. From a 24 hour championship battle to the world’s largest Pokemon Contest to a music festival, there’s always something fun during the week of worship. Even more interesting though, this year marks exactly five hundred years since these legendary beings saved Santoris. Some are hoping they might make an appearance to accept the offerings and worship these people and Pokemon have to offer. A more sinister force though, Team Eclipse, has a plan to make sure that happens…

Cheers Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Rules:

1. Of course all of RPN rules apply
2. This will be a literate/advanced literate group so I’m hoping for 2-5 paragraphs per response if possible. Please don’t let this intimidate you though, as long as you give 2+ paragraphs I'm not gonna hound you or anything.

As you can tell, this takes place in a new region. However, pokemon from all regions are acceptable. I’ll talk more about the rules surrounding characters/pokemon in a bit.

4. If anyone has any questions about the group in general, rules or ideas for the plot PLEASE message me! I have a general idea for where I want this to go, but I also want this to be a long-term group/ plot, so any smaller plot points I’m totally down to try and make it work!

5. Unlike a lot of Pokemon related groups, I’m gonna remove the four moves per Pokemon thing. If it ends up becoming chaotic, I’ll put it back in place, but I feel like it allows for a lot more creative freedom especially when it comes to contest battling and such.

6. I’d prefer a three character limit for each person, just so we’re not totally interacting with ourselves.

7. I’m gonna go ahead and make it so only two people can have the same partner, I’ll do my best to keep track of that! There will be exceptions, such as Eevee considering they will most likely evolve, but each evolution as well as an Eevee that won’t evolve will only be allowed to be used twice.

8. No mythical or legendary Pokemon will be allowed on your team. A major plot point to this group is the Chosen 6 and their bonds with six mythical Pokemon, so, unfortunately I can't have others having them. As for shinies, please keep it to one per party!

9. I feel like a lot of these are confusing so again, if you have questions, please ask!

Other than that, let’s get started trainers!​

I've been looking for a good Pokemon rp forever, so definitely interested in joining if there's still room :)

Also, @ anyone who's thinking of joining I'd like to have all character sheets in by the end of the week (Sunday 1/30). If you need an extension please let me know.

I guess I could go ahead and make one, do I just make it in the same place I did the character sheet?
Yeah, in the "Extra Page" subforum (iirc, that is). Linking the two threads (and the IC thread later) is highly recommended so we all can jump back and forth between them.

Hey guys I just wanted to point out that I’m pretty new to Pokémon it’s self so I was wondering if any Pokémon from any region were acceptable? Not any legendary or anything that’s OP but I was just curious!

Hey guys I just wanted to point out that I’m pretty new to Pokémon it’s self so I was wondering if any Pokémon from any region were acceptable? Not any legendary or anything that’s OP but I was just curious!

You can! Even from the new region, your partner mon can't be the same as anyone else's but otherwise you can have duplicates.

Oh okay! Starter Pokémon is a requirement?
Pretty much, yeah. It is the one mon your character starts with. Doesn't have to be the traditional fire-water-grass starters tho.

My character, for one, technically starts with two mons, but I put an "if he has to choose one" disclaimer for his official "starter".

Onsite OOC Chat
Made an Onsite Chat for everyone interested!

Hey, does this still have available spots left? If so, I'm interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back