• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom I Wanna Be A Hero! (A Pokemon Group?)

Oof did I goof on put that oc in the wrong Character Sheet thread? Sorry if I did so as I'm seeing two character sheet threads
I'm not the host, but seems like you can put his bio in both CS threads. One of them is supposed to be the more detailed version of the other.

i'd love to be notified if this rp opens up again / spots become available !

still around but not writing anything yet in case i havent been formally accepted into this rp yet

your fine! wasnt sure and also had an appointment today i recently got back from

I feel bad for throwing my hat in so late, especially since I saw talk about deadlines, but is this still open? I was curious about team Eclipse.

We're still accepting! We're only in Arc I so, you haven't missed too much!
aaa thank you so much! i wanted to give a small update that i'm almost done with my character form, just working on history, so that way it didn't look like i just showed interest and then dipped out. =w= b

and i can finally post (bleeping life once again but its fine just need to read

Users who are viewing this thread

Back