• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom I Wanna Be A Hero! (A Pokemon Group?)

I too am interested but I did notice the deadline. Is there any chance I could get an extension?

I would like to not rush out a Character if I can help it.

I too am interested but I did notice the deadline. Is there any chance I could get an extension?

I think the owner is currently absent, but I'm pretty sure they could work something out with ya! Most likely you'll still be able to post your character, yours just might be a bit late to the party if you know what I mean

I'd be more than okay with that. Should I try to jump in the Discord?
It's up to you, I'm personally not a mod so I can't say anything with 100% certainy, I'm really just assuming but the gm seems nice enough so I don't think they should have an issue. From what my impression is the first few posts of the Roleplay will probably just be people introducing their characters and having them interact and whatnot, so as long as you hop in before the main event happens you should be okay. Right now though I'm just hoping the gm actually comes back before the deadline lol, they seemed extra busy so I've just been crossing my fingers and hoping that everything works out

Hiya! Yes you can totally have an extension! As long as it’s up by Wednesday you should be fine and still have a shot at being one of the chosen if that’s what you’re after. If not, then you can really join whenever :)

Hiya! Yes you can totally have an extension! As long as it’s up by Wednesday you should be fine and still have a shot at being one of the chosen if that’s what you’re after. If not, then you can really join whenever :)

I was not particularly interested in being one of the six unless you need a spot filled. Still, with that being said I will do my best to get my character out before the next week is up.
I will hop in the Discord now to spare this thread any additional clutter.
And thank you for still allowing me a chance! :grinningteeth:

The lore of the region!

I would love to be in this Pokemon we’re always interesting!~

Here's the original character sheet if anyone wants/needs it! However, there is now a more simplified version so I can make a quick and easy index for members of the group!

oof life decides to be a arse again:( but if this is still open i would like to join please and thanks (im also a goof for putting that in the ooc chat sorry:(

You're more than welcome to join! We're starting up the battle competition tomorrow so please get your character sheet posted ASAP
Oof did I goof on put that oc in the wrong Character Sheet thread? Sorry if I did so as I'm seeing two character sheet threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back