• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern î̬t̬̂'̬̂ŝ̬ ̬̂â̬ ̬̂b̬̂ê̬â̬û̬t̬̂î̬f̬̂û̬l̬̂ ̬̂d̬̂â̬ŷ̬ ̬̂î̬n̬̂ ̬̂t̬̂ĥ̬ê̬ ̬̂n̬̂ê̬î̬ĝ̬ĥ̬b̬̂ô̬r̬̂ĥ̬ô̬ô̬d̬̂-- OOC

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Just so everybody knows that at the beginning of the role-play there is already mystery surrounding the whole area as some kids have gone missing and so when we start the parents are probably going to be concerned about that

Cathy is gonna be freaking out badly lol

thinking of Sadie Sink as a possible face claim for my Lynton girl even though she’s older than 16 now…depends on the rest of the family really

Lydia is going to be like letting her husband ( if she gets one) worry about what's going on she doesn't have time

Rachel is going to freak out with Cathy and maybe that can be a bonding moment for the two of them.

Sean is going to flipping out and most likely not letting his kids leave until he thinks its safe (of course they’ll be able to leave tho)

I know that's what's so great about it! LOL of course she might notice how her daughter has changed and try to stop her!
She’ll be like: honey I used to hang around with boys like him in school, I promise you it’ll ruin your future!

just like super over dramatic about it

I can’t wait to see what all the Lyntons will be like. I think it would be fun for Blake to clash with her family whilst also being insanely protective of them.

I definitely would be okay with that as it would add some drama
I get the feeling that Blake doesn’t quite know how she feels about Rachel so she can be kind of snarky with he. She wouldn’t be if she knew more about her past though. Depending on her relationship with her brother she probably just doesn’t think anyone would be good enough for him

Okay I finally posted my CS. Click on the tabs to the left of it for more details about him

That was so tiring why is code so confusing to work with lmao

I get the feeling that Blake doesn’t quite know how she feels about Rachel so she can be kind of snarky with he. She wouldn’t be if she knew more about her past though. Depending on her relationship with her brother she probably just doesn’t think anyone would be good enough for him
Poor Rachel, she just wants all the kids to have a good life

Diego and Ephraim will go so well together 🫢
Ahhhh! Thank you! I'm excited, he's New for me so I haven't fully figured out Exactly how I will be playing him, but I think it's going to be good. Diego is very interesting as well, I cannot Wait to hear all about his ex-wife xD
I love Ephraim's FC as well
Yes, I chose Avan Jogia because I really like the way his hair looks and I think his kind eyes fit Ephraim well. I want to draw him too, though, so I'll probably post him here when that time comes.

Okay I finally posted my CS. Click on the tabs to the left of it for more details about him

I understand completely 😭 I was looking at some code and it looks SO cool but I do not have time to play with it right now so I ended up going with a more simple thing. Your CS looks really good, though!

Valentine is probably going to want to be friends with Lucas so bad but is going to have no idea how to ask.

Valentine is probably going to want to be friends with Lucas so bad but is going to have no idea how to ask.
I was literally just reading through her bio thinking "damn Lucas would wanna be friends with her" then I saw this lmao

If they're both skaters that'd be a great convo starter, he'll probably approach her first

I understand completely 😭 I was looking at some code and it looks SO cool but I do not have time to play with it right now so I ended up going with a more simple thing. Your CS looks really good, though!
Thank you! :closedeyessmile:

I wanted to give up many times but once you figure out where all the image links are and keep checking you haven't messed something up its not as bad as it seems, just pretty time consuming

Users who are viewing this thread

Back