• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern î̬t̬̂'̬̂ŝ̬ ̬̂â̬ ̬̂b̬̂ê̬â̬û̬t̬̂î̬f̬̂û̬l̬̂ ̬̂d̬̂â̬ŷ̬ ̬̂î̬n̬̂ ̬̂t̬̂ĥ̬ê̬ ̬̂n̬̂ê̬î̬ĝ̬ĥ̬b̬̂ô̬r̬̂ĥ̬ô̬ô̬d̬̂-- OOC

Characters
Here
Other
Here
I was literally just reading through her bio thinking "damn Lucas would wanna be friends with her" then I saw this lmao

If they're both skaters that'd be a great convo starter, he'll probably approach her first
Oh yeah absolutely they’d probably go skating at night

His ex-wife tried to kidnap their daughter LOL there's one story =p twinkie twinkie remember that?
Yes! It got to the point where she was over possessive of their daughter that it went to court and she was basically dropped into a mental ward to keep everyone and herself safe.

Yes! It got to the point where she was over possessive of their daughter that it went to court and she was basically dropped into a mental ward to keep everyone and herself safe.
hey are you okay if I make her on the spectrum again? With her sensory issues and things. Which of course will be very interesting, because the other daughter is very loud and excitable. Where Casey is very calm and snuggly

hey are you okay if I make her on the spectrum again? With her sensory issues and things. Which of course will be very interesting, because the other daughter is very loud and excitable. Where Casey is very calm and snuggly
Go for it!

Maybe wait for a few more people and see if anyone else wants to join, but if not then totally! That’s just me tho

Hey all,

I just wanted to drop in and say 'hello'! I'll be reprising my role as the father of the Jones family. I can't wait to jump back in and plot with everyone. 😊

Is balancing multiple characters hard? If we can't get anyone else after waiting, I could step up and have a second character since a lot of others did

Hey all,

I just wanted to drop in and say 'hello'! I'll be reprising my role as the father of the Jones family. I can't wait to jump back in and plot with everyone. 😊
Also, hey its nice to meet you 😺

I'm gonna be adding more to the family relationships tab of mine tomorrow

Lucas is surprisingly gonna be a really caring and protective older brother lmao

Hey all,

Yay Michael is back haha, now Cathy can worry all she likes and vent to her high school sweetheart again! lol

Is balancing multiple characters hard? If we can't get anyone else after waiting, I could step up and have a second character since a lot of others did

Also, hey its nice to meet you 😺

Nice to meet you as well! 😊

Yay Michael is back haha, now Cathy can worry all she likes and vent to her high school sweetheart again! lol

Oh man, it's going to be great! I can't wait to develop these two. I can go ahead and have my CS posted tomorrow. Were you good to keep their backstory the same as last time?

I don't know if her and any of my girls would be in the same social circle. If she likes little kids i got a handful of those who may like her!
Aww Blake loves little kiddos. She’s surprisingly responsible when it comes to young ones so I can see her being like a babysitter so she can pay for gear for instruments and such…

Aww Blake loves little kiddos. She’s surprisingly responsible when it comes to young ones so I can see her being like a babysitter so she can pay for gear for instruments and such…
I love that so much. I can imagine her getting along with ginger, hyperactive independent toddler

Users who are viewing this thread

Back