• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern î̬t̬̂'̬̂ŝ̬ ̬̂â̬ ̬̂b̬̂ê̬â̬û̬t̬̂î̬f̬̂û̬l̬̂ ̬̂d̬̂â̬ŷ̬ ̬̂î̬n̬̂ ̬̂t̬̂ĥ̬ê̬ ̬̂n̬̂ê̬î̬ĝ̬ĥ̬b̬̂ô̬r̬̂ĥ̬ô̬ô̬d̬̂-- OOC

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Hey hey! Is there anything I should know about the Kyeong's dad? Or is everything about him up to me?

Hi hi all, just gonna read through to see what everyone’s ideas are :) I d mind taking on a parent role if needs be too
I think the only ones that really need at least one parent, are the Hendersons, the Jones and the Kennedys. of course if we don't get any kids for the Kennedys I will just maybe get rid of the family

also if you want to plot since you're in the Lynton family I play the mom a.k.a. your sister-in-law

Hmm ok then, just so I’m aware, who else are playing Lyntons? I’m thinking of making my girl a bit of a drifter, rebellious and bored with suburbia. She’s probably going to be a musician or artist of some sort.

I am very excited for things! It's been a long time since I've used forums for rp-- usually I do most roleplays over discord, so this is going to be a different experience.

If I'm right, I believe that the Rosales family would be of Spanish or Mexican background, yes? I have a few characters I could play that would fit in for that. I was thinking I would go for a kind, nervous man that I have been playing for awhile in a different context, but I want to know more about the other characters being played in the family so far before I make any solid decisions.

I also am very interested in the potential Deep Lore secrets we could unearth around the area. 🧐

I am very excited for things! It's been a long time since I've used forums for rp-- usually I do most roleplays over discord, so this is going to be a different experience.

If I'm right, I believe that the Rosales family would be of Spanish or Mexican background, yes? I have a few characters I could play that would fit in for that. I was thinking I would go for a kind, nervous man that I have been playing for awhile in a different context, but I want to know more about the other characters being played in the family so far before I make any solid decisions.
well there's nothing supernatural just so you know..... this is not that kind of role-play.

Yes they would have a little bit of a Spanish or Mexican background, at least who's ever family name it belongs to. I'll probably take the second kid in that family

well there's nothing supernatural just so you know..... this is not that kind of role-play.

Yes they would have a little bit of a Spanish or Mexican background, at least who's ever family name it belongs to. I'll probably take the second kid in that family
Yeah, I know, but there could still be fun drama and things to uncover anyways! ^_^

I’ll be getting my character sheet up for him soon! He’s sort of the charming but impulsive type
That sounds good. I'll have to figure out how code works here some but I'll get a character sheet up for my guy soon enough. What ethnicity do you plan on making your character?

I'll root around for a good faceclaim while I have the chance.

That sounds good. I'll have to figure out how code works here some but I'll get a character sheet up for my guy soon enough. What ethnicity do you plan on making your character?

I'll root around for a good faceclaim while I have the chance.
He’s of Hispanic descent

Users who are viewing this thread

Back