• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

TheSpeck

Cognitohazard
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
OK HEAR ME OUT! have any of you watched the dream smp? No I'm not a crazy fan who fanboy/girls over Minecraft YouTubers, but the idea is really cool to me and I'd love to create a story based off of it but with original characters and story plot, where we get to discuss our own ideas. What i mean by this is nation building, wars, supernatural things, homes, characters, tyrants everything completely original! You can do anything you want in this world, the only thing is there are no other side characters other then the people who join. We would start off with small homes then go from there. There are so many possibilities! I would love to discuss it with someone. This would be turned into a group rp later if someone will help. You don't even have to know the story, I'll explain! Please give me a chance! I have so many friggen ideas for this but I can't do it alone! I'm very open to suggestions!

Last edited:
OK HEAR ME OUT! have any of you watched the dream smp? No I'm not a crazy fan who fanboy/girls over Minecraft YouTubers, but the idea is really cool to me and I'd love to create a story based off of it but with original characters and story plot, where we get to discuss our own ideas. What i mean by this is nation building, wars, supernatural things, homes, characters, tyrants everything completely original! You can do anything you want in this world, the only thing is there are no other side characters other then the people who join. We would start off with small homes then go from there. There are so many possibilities! I would love to discuss it with someone. This would be turned into a group rp later if someone will help. You don't even have to know the story, I'll explain! Please give me a chance! I have so many friggen ideas for this but I can't do it alone! I'm very open to suggestions!
All I am going to say is yes

Ok! If FishFinngers FishFinngers would like to join, I'll make a group rp recruitment page and we can try to get a few more people! Although it may not work out, since a lot of people don't take the dream smp seriously and/or haven't seen it. In that case, if youre up for it, we could use multiple characters. I do have to go to bed now though, so I'll do that tomorrow, my gosh it's late-

Hey this seems really fun and I know a ton about the dream SMP so this is right up my alley

Users who are viewing this thread

Back