• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ๐—ถ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐˜‚๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป

Tenmei

Pretty. Odd.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
f43a5440aeaa7069806b01e099ad2923.gif

8abf7942eb78f7cd7b73742576afdb57.gif

"and i dont understand why i sleep all day,
and i start to complain that theres no rain,
and all i can do is read a book to stay awake,

and it rips my life away, but its a great escape."

7209e28fd6aed66447acc3c382763653d3cecb23.png
Hi there, I'm Tenmei.

I'm a twenty-four year old gal living in Florida that has been Roleplaying since 2009. I started on MSN and Chatango though I've branched out over the years. I'm currently only looking for Roleplays through threads or DMs, but I may be open to Discord with some convincing. Google Docs and email are off the table for me, though, sorry. Some more information about my Roleplaying will be provided below:
  • I credit all art that I use accordingly.
  • All of my Roleplays will adhere to RPN Guidelines.
  • I'm ghost friendly and I'm also 100% too lazy to hunt you down.
  • Eastern Standard Timezone, I'm usually awake from 3 PM to 4 AM.
  • Most of my characters are some flavor of LGBTQIA+, much like myself.
  • My responses will be slow, but I'll likely be online for chatter or plotting.
  • I can play both original and canonical characters within most of my fandoms.
  • I like to play more than one character at a time, though I can settle for NPCs.
  • I'm open to all forms of legal and wholesome romance (MxF, MxM, FxF, polyship, etc).
  • My lengths vary from anywhere from one-liners to six or seven paragraphs per post.
  • You can probably expect responses on Mondays or Tuesdays, but I'll be busier starting August 15th.
  • My limits include pedophilia, bestiality, incest, abusive relationships, and/or glorification of serious topics.
  • I use anime or artistic faceclaims to portray my characters, but I can settle for Doll Makers or written descriptions instead.
  • I enjoy exploration of darker themes such as mental illness, addiction, homophobia, fictional racism, transphobia, etc., within reason.
  • I'm autistic, anxious, and suffer from a laundry list of disorders that often make me feel overwhelmed when writing, so apologies for that.
I don't really have any preferences for what my partner is like. I need someone who is patient with my slow response times, contributes, and is flexible with response lengths. I suppose that someone receptive to OOC chatter and plotting is a bonus too. I'd ideally want a partner who doesn't respond to DMs or posts by regurgitating every point with their own input too. That usually just resolves into walls of texts that become exhausting to sift through after a while. If all of this sounds interesting to you so far, then please feel free to read on.

bungo stray dogs.
I love playing the canons from this world, but I'm not really interested in writing anything involving ships between two canon characters. Maybe I can be convinced though. I absolutely loved playing Osamu Dazai, Chลซya Nakahara, Francis Scott Fitzgerald, and Sakunosuke Oda in the past, so I'd love to play them again sometime. I don't have any OCs in mind for this, or even a plot or setting, but I'm sure that I can come up with one. WARNING: I'm a filthy poser who has not read the manga, but I'm caught up on the anime, own a few of the light novels, and am playing the gacha game as I write this.

fire emblem.
I'm looking for Awakening, Fates, Three Houses, and Three Hopes only. I should note that I haven't even finished Three Hopes yet, but I'm kind of in love with Shez's character and some of their dynamics. I'm positive I can play most of the canons from these games, but I'll probably need to brush up on Awakening for sure (I remember next to nothing about the world itself). I have a few OCs for Fire Emblem and a few plot ideas too. Aside from that, I'm open to playing almost all canonical characters from these games, but I think Azura, Lysithea von Ordelia, and Felix Fralderius are historically my favorites to write.

jojo's bizarre adventure.
Highkey obsessed with Stardust Crusaders and I'd love to write anything involving that cast. Same with Battle Tendency. I have some ideas for both though that's as far as my interest with this series goes. I haven't seen (or read) beyond part three and I'm only slightly interested in writing my own part. I'm especially interested in playing Joseph Joestar, Noriaki Kakyoin, and Jotaro Kujo for this.

pokemon.
Mostly looking for Legends of Arceus, if you would. I'd absolutely love to dabble with that world or a similar setting. Aside from that, I think I have minimal interest in this franchise at the moment. You could very easily convince me to write something set in Unova as it's my favorite region. Other than that, I'm a little harder to sell on this franchise, though I'm familiar with every mainline game, all of the Mystery Dungeons, and two of the Ranger games. I've also played XD Gale of Darkness and Coliseum, but I swear to God that I never finished the latter. I might be more receptive to Pokemon if it involves "newer" content such as original regions, stories based on ROMHACKs (ex: Insurgence), or follows a Roleplay version of a Nuzlocke. I'm also open to playing with OCs or canons for this, but I'm strictly interested in playing canons from the games only. I think I'd be most interested in playing Lillie, N, Ingo, Adaman, and Irida.

soul eater.
I remember next to nothing about this series, but I saw a Roleplay about it on here and it reminded me that I love the concept. I'd love to write something new with OCs for this though maybe as college students so that they're closer to my age. I'd be happy to try canons, too, if I'm given enough time to refresh myself on the franchise. Knowing me, I'd probably be the most interested in writing Soul Eater Evans, Death The Kid, or Tsubaki Nakatsukasa if asked to play canons.

the quarry.
Have you ever loved something so much only to be disappointed by it? Yeah. That's me with The Quarry. I absolutely loved the atmosphere and concept, but was immensely let down by the ending, writing, and even the music at times. Which is exactly why I want to write my own take on the games, entirely with OCs and maybe even a new monster. This is the one fandom where I feel as though I couldn't do justice to the canons. . Mostly because I remember next to nothing about them, lol. Kaitlyn is a queen and Dylan is the best though!

tales of.
I've played almost every mainline game from Tales of Symphonia to Tales of Arise. I skipped Tales of Zestiria, Tales of Tempest, and Tales of Hearts though. It's been a while since I've thoroughly interacted with the series, but my love for Tales of Arise has been regnited lately and I'd love to play more with the setting by either retelling the story with new characters, messing with AUs, or continuing beyond the ending. In terms of canons, I'm most interested in playing Alphen and Shionne Imeris, but I could probably be convinced to write most of the Tales of Berseria cast too. I'd probably have to brush up on other Tales games to be interested in playing them, but I'm not outright against the possibility. I'd also love to write our own Tales game with OCs or canons set in a new world, pre-existing world, or Radiant Mythology too!

I am likely missing a few fandoms, so feel free to ask about more. I'll say upright that I'm not a fan of Genshin Impact, Demon Slayer, Attack on Titan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Naruto, My Hero Academia, Spy x Family, Marvel, DC, Grishaverse, and most Netflix/television material (Vampire Diaries, Stranger Things, etc). These are just some of the more popular fandoms I can think of, but I'm probably forgetting some anyway!

It's probably an unpopular opinion on an interest check, but I've decided against posting my original plots. The reason for this is that they've been blatantly stolen in the past, word for word, and I don't want to risk that happening again. I do have them, but I'd rather people message me with the fandom or genre that they're interested in playing. Aside from the fandoms listed above, I have plots for the following genres:

• Adventure.
  • Apocalyptic.
  • Crossover.
  • Dystopia.
  • Fantasy.
  • Horror.
  • Mystery.
  • Slice Of Life.
  • Supernatural.
  • Thriller.
  • Other.

Most of them will have romance involved to some degree as well. I'm also extremely open to hearing about Roleplays that other people are dying to do as well. If you think that we're compatible, then feel free to hit me up with concepts or an interest check of your own! I'm not really interested in jumping into Roleplays that have pages upon pages of document lore, though, because I usually just feel like a guest in those settings instead.

I'll also leave my interests in a word bank for those that are interested in writing an entirely new concept together too.

word bank.
alien invasions โ€ข aliens โ€ข androids โ€ข angst โ€ข anime โ€ข apocalypse โ€ข astrology โ€ข AUs โ€ข civil war โ€ข conspiracy theories โ€ข creepy aesthetics โ€ข dating sims โ€ข dimension hopping โ€ข disabilities โ€ข diseases โ€ข drama โ€ข dystopian โ€ข ensemble casts โ€ข exploration โ€ข fictional racism โ€ข folklore โ€ข forbidden romance โ€ข futuristic technology โ€ข genderbends โ€ข headcanons โ€ข history โ€ข horror โ€ข hurt/comfort โ€ข kaijus โ€ข LGBTQIA+ โ€ข Lovecraft โ€ข mental illnesses โ€ข mental institutes โ€ข monsters โ€ข multiverses โ€ข mythology โ€ข nuclear warfare โ€ข online friends โ€ข oppression โ€ข playlist-inspired โ€ข political tension โ€ข social tension โ€ข soulmates โ€ข stranded โ€ข supernatural โ€ข survival โ€ข transforming weapons โ€ข time travel โ€ข tragedy โ€ข urban fantasy โ€ข uprisings โ€ข warfare โ€ข werewolves โ€ข wild west โ€ข witches.

Last edited:
Been busy this weekend, but another bump. No longer looking for Rune Factory, Harvest Moon, or Stardew Valley inspired Roleplays.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back