• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Plutonia0

Plutonia
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hi!
Figured I'd make a new interest check for a few things.
Anyways I'll just get a the things about me out of the way to make it simple! ;
- They/Them pronouns please !! She/Her is fine too, I just prefer they/them mostly.
- I'm 18, almost 19 (2-3 months)
- I'm NB/Genderfae if that matters at all.
- PST
- If we do OC x OC and it's a M/F or M/NB rp, I prefer playing the female OC or NB, usually NB is AFAB since thats just more comfortable corresponding to my own identity OC wise.
- I write anywhere from 1-2 big paragraphs. I'm at least descriptive / Semi-Lit. I CAN go for more as I'll do my best to match my rp partner.

Some rules, PLEASE read them. I've had to explain things from my rules before that no one actually read. I understand if I need to explain things more clearly though! ;
- Be 18+, I'm almost 19 myself and for my own comfortability I prefer you aren't a minor!
-Please be Descriptive / Semi-Lit at least, I just ask for a paragraph or two the very least, just something to work with to keep the rp going smoothly, otherwise it will be hard to keep interest.
- Don't be afraid to throw me ideas or plot with me! I LOVE plots, I love twists and turns, everything! I enjoy hearing my rp partner's opinion and ideas!
-Put as much effort as I put, I'm not good at leading an rp alone, especially if it's DND inspired I'm terrible at DMing, just make sure we are both putting the same amount of effort, please !
- I am ghost friendly, though I prefer you rather leave the discussion or let me know you're no longer interested. There's no hard feelings if you ghost though, it happens, and you're always free to reach out again.
- If something doesn't click, let me know, we can figure something else out entirely. Say if we start an rp but it's not quite itching the right spot, feel free to express that, and we'll find something else.
-I don't mind long-term rp partners, I'd love to make a few friends , OOC is perfectly fine with me, even if a rp "finishes" too, and you want to still rp, then we can either add on or start with fresh ideas. I miss the excitement of sharing ideas and adding on or starting new with fresh plots with a friend, so I'm completely open to that since I've been really trying to get back into RPing after something more personal happened. Just let me know!
- I'm prefer RPing privately, so PMs, Discord, or DMs on quotev are fine, I'll give you the needed info if needed.

I do both Fandom and OC x OC. So I'll just list stuff below!
Will list people I want, italics is high interest in said character, same with people I'll play People I want doesn't mean they're off limits either, if they aren't listed in who I can play if there's a list, it's simply because I just don't know how to play the character genuinely, not because I'm trying to be stingy, otherwise I'll list I can play anyone including said character;

Fandoms

High Interest - Bolded means craving currently , Listed in order
Willing - Not listed in a specific order
Slightly burnt out, but will do if you have a good plot to go with it (I'm out of ideas for these) - Not listed in specific order
Completely burnt out rn

----------------
Baldur's Gate 3 [
People I want ; Astarion , Shadowheart || People I can play ; Karlach , Shadowheart, Gale, Alfira, Zevlor, Gortash (I still need to meet him), Minthara, Cazador (Also still need to meet him) ]
Bungo Stray Dogs [ People I want ; Dazai , Chuuya || People I can play ; Literally anyone. I'm caught up to season 5. I have most experience with Chuuya or even Dazai. I can play anyone though. ]
MHA [ People I want ; Dabi , Hawks , Izuku, Katsuki || People I can play ; Anyone but Endeavor or Overhaul unless its as side characters or for plot. I wobt do Mineta either unless it's side character as well and for mainly comedy purposes. No further. ]
Creepypasta [ People I want ; Jeff , Helen (bloody painter) , EJ , Ticci Toby || Jeff, Helen, EJ, Ticci Toby, Hoodie, masky, Slenderman, etc. ANYONE really. If I don't know of them I'll
have read The Seer. I'm also familiar with David Near and his version of Jeff, Jeff Keaton. ]
Skyrim ( Bonus if you know the Kaidan mod) [ People I wan't ; Kaidan (if you know the mod), Farkus, Aela || People I can play ; Lucien, Inigo (if you know those mods), Farkus, Varkus, Aela, etc. Anyone. I'm open to oc x oc on this one too]
The Owl House [ Who I want ; Hunter || Who I can play ; Anyone. ]
She-Ra [ Who I want ; Catra || Who I can play ; Anyone, most experience with Adora, Glimmer, and Entrapta. ]
OHSHC [ Who I want ; Tamaki, Haruhi || Who I can play ; Anyone, open to OC x OC on this one as well ]
Kamisama Kiss [ Who I want ; Tomoe || Who I can play ; Anyone, open to oc x oc ]
Black Butler [ Who I want ; Sebastian, Grell || Who I can play ; Anyone , though I'm very iffy on playing Ciel as an interest. Do NOT pair an adult or near adult character with him?? (I shouldn't have to list that but I've had a few bad experiences regarding that. Bleh. ]
Blue Exorcist [ Who I want ; Rin || Who I'll play ; Anyone. ]
Diabolik Lovers [ Who I want ; Ayato , Laito, Subaru || Who I can play ; Anyone, OC x OC is welcomed.]
Undertale
-------------------------
Non fandom OC x OC ;
-------------------------

Genres I enjoy, mix and match is welcomed, Favorites are bolded and italic;
Medieval Fantasy
Modern Fantasy
Angst
Romance (A MUST)

Slice of Life (It's alright but please have an interesting plot to go with it)
Action/Adventure
DND or BG3 inspired
Thrillers
Horror

I love mixing things around an really bringing the rp to life!

Troupes and pairings I often enjoy for plots, italics and bold is my preferred role on pairings! Same favorite troupes ;

Royal x Commoner
Royal x Thief
Assassin x Royal
Enemies to lovers
Bully x Victim (Nothing to heavy where it gets extremely toxic. My oc wouldnt sit around letting themself get bullied. This is just more for enemies to lovers.)
Academic Rivalry
Enemy Kingdoms, rivaled kingdoms
Villain x Hero
Villain x Citizen
Vampire x Human
Vampire x Werewolf
Vampire x Witch
Childhood friends to lovers / Best friend to lovers
Streamer/Gamer x Roommate (this can either be enemies to lovers, friends to lovers, etc.)

Hello! I've been really craving an Owl House roleplay, so I'd love to play Hunter for you if you'd still be interested!! If not though, I'd be up to doing one of the original pairings too though, those also sound quite interesting! Just let me know and I'd be happy to discuss. ^^

Hello! I've been really craving an Owl House roleplay, so I'd love to play Hunter for you if you'd still be interested!! If not though, I'd be up to doing one of the original pairings too though, those also sound quite interesting! Just let me know and I'd be happy to discuss. ^^
Sounds good! I'll pm you and we'll discuss everything!

Hi! I'd love to make a double roleplay with you on Creepypasta. I am heavy on OOC and worldbuilding, so I'm sure we'll create a lovely roleplay. I mostly roleplay on discord. If you are still interested, feel free to reach out <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back