• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern I Choose Death Before Dishonor

Characters
Here
Scarlett smiled and took him happily. “Hello there my little monkey. Oh mommy’s missed you so so so much.” She cooed to him kissing all over his face, taking the bag from her mom and thanked her for looking after him then let her go just playing with Lucas for a while to keep him occupied.

He nodded some and kissed her head again. “It’s a boy... I can tell you that and we don’t even need to spend money on this appointment.” He mumbled attempting to make a joke.

Lucas squealed loudly and hugged her tught giving her sloppy kisses while he started drooling all over the place.

Chris woke up some and yawned rubbing his eyes a bit and smiling wide as he saw Lucas was there

Max rolled her eyes some giving a small laugh "Well I wanna make sure." She said happily. She stood up with him as their name was called and went to the back going through all the usual steps before the goo was put on her stomach. She squeezed Jon's hand biting her lip as the searched for the baby finding it quickly and looking it over "Well Mr. and Mrs. Bernthal, it looks like you two will be having a little boy."

Scarlett smiled and cuddled him close wiping up his face and held onto him gently. “You’re so messy.” She cooed to him and smiled some then noticed chris waking up and she passed him over to his dad helping chris hold him.

Jon nodded and kissed her head. “I told you.” He murmured managing a bit of a smile for her but it went away quickly.

Chris smiled widely holding him as best as he vould "Oh I have missed you so much little man!" He exclaimed happily

Max smiled and laughed softly "Yeah you did." She murmured thanking the nurse as she gave them the photos and cleaned her up. She walked out with him and bit her lip softly "You okay babe?" She could see how close she was getting to loosing him again and it was terrifying her.

He nodded a little and gently pulled her into his arms while they waited in line to pay for the parking. “I love you.” He whispered kissing her forehead.

Scarlett kissed his cheek smiling at the two of them. “Say Daddy we cant wait to get you home with us.” She murmured.

Max smiled softly "I love you too." She murmured hugging hime close to her "When will you be home?"

Chris smiled as Lucas squealed and cuddled into him "I cant wait to go home too." He murmured kissing the top of his head

Scarlett smiled and watched him carefully, frowning some seeing how sweaty he was all of a sudden. “Chris how are you feeling?” She asked him quietly gently taking Lucas once he was asleep and set him in his buggy.

Jon shrugged a bit. “Hopefully in a couple hours. I need to make sure that they’re doing everything right there.” He mumbled.

Max nodded softly "Okay babe." She murmured kissing him gently before she went to the car

Chris grunted softly and took a deep breath "Just tight.." he whispered trying to relax the best he could

She frowned and pressed a call button moving to sit with him, getting him to lean forward some to ease the pressure, holding his hand supportively and murmuring to him.

He got home not long after her and smiled some but it didn’t reach his eyes. He walked over to her and slipped his arms around her for a moment, kissing her head then left her to it and went to lay down.

Chris grunted softly and looked at her scared. He was hoping he would make it "Scarlett..." he wheezed

Max gave a small smile kissing him gently "How was the rest of your day?" She asked softly stroking his cheek gently

She frowned and pressed the call button several times over until a nurse came in. “He’s really struggling to breathe.” She muttered frowning. “Shh shh it’s okay, you’re gonna be okay chris I promise.” She murmured still holding his hand and gripping tightly frowning seeing his doctor come in and after a few minutes of asking them both questions. Made her move out of the way and out into the hall hoping he was going to be okay

Jon shrugged a bit and held her close to him frowning. “It was okay.... they said boy at the appointment didn’t they?” He asked not quite remembering.

Chris wheezed more frowning as they pushed her out of the room "No...no" he wheezed trying to reach for her.

Max smiled nodding some "Yes they said a boy." She said happily

He just nodded and kissed her cheek then headed up to the spare room that would be the baby’s room and started moving the furniture around to try and get things sorted so they would be ready to paint soon.

Scarlett frowned trying to stay in the doorway at least watching them all carefully trying to help him breathe hearing all the medical jargon and not understanding a word of it just worried sick about him eventually going to wait in the hall for them to come get her.

Max went up to him rubbing her bump lightly and gave a small smile "I want neutral colors, like greens." she said softly as she gazed around the room imagining what it would look like once it was finished.

A nurse came out later and sighed softly "He will need to be on a respirator for the remainder of the night. They're running tests now to figure out whats going on. They should have the results within the hour." she explained before letting her back into the room.

Scarlett thanked her quietly and went back inside, going to sit with Chris again after situating Lucas in the buggy and she just lay next to Chris, perched on the edge of the bed and held onto him, "I love you... You;re gonna be okay." She whispered, kissing his cheek gently, getting worried about him now, especially since he'd been doing so well up until now.

He nodded and kissed her head, going to grab a beer and sat down in the living room with the dogs to watch some TV, Boss keeping super close to him and not looking away from him, pressing his head into Jon's lap while he stared at him. He was starting to get a bit older now and while the other two still played most of the day, Boss spent a lot more time, laying around and chilling out

Max smiled softly at Boss petting behind his ears some "He is such a good dog." She murmured cuddling close into Jon yawning softly "Do you have any name suggestions?" She asked trying to get him to talk to her a little more. They had no names chosen because she had insisted they wait til they found out the gender to start deciding

Chris grunted softly and held her the best he could without messing up the wires that were hooked up to him.

“Get some sleep love.” She whispered just moving to have him resting against her some more, smoothing his hair back.

Jon shrugged and leaned back feeling a panic attack coming on and just got up and got upstairs sitting under a cold shower.

Max sighed softlt watching as Boss followed him while she still sat on the couch. She took a deep breath before she looked to Venice who had come up to cuddle her "We're loosing him again " she whispered before she broke down sobbing.

Chris nodded some quickly falling asleep against her.

Scarlett frowned burying her face into his hair and crying quietly. She didn’t know at this point whether he would make it or not and she didn’t want to face everything without him.

Jon eventually got up and took a full shower then headed back downstairs and went over to max holding onto her gently. “I love you.” He whispered, kissing her head. “So very very much.”

Max nodded softly "I love you too." She whispered back, her voice a little hoarse from crying earlier while he was in the shower

Chris made it through the night but only barely. He had a few close calls and the tests had finally come back showing he had an infection from the transplant

Scarlett frowned watching him while they told her that and she just nodded a bit watching her husband carefully seeing him open his eyes every so often but she was almost certain he wasn't really conscious, just awake, "I want him to get home." She whispered squeezing his hand gently.

He woke up next to her in the morning and just held her close, kissing all over her neck and shoulder to wake her up. He was feeling mildly better this morning and so he wanted to make the most of it, just in case.

The nurse nodded giving a soft sigh "I know m'am." She said softly before reaching in her pocket to pull out some masks "The doctor has asked to ask you if you could wear this while around him, he is worried the germs might be the causw of infection." She explained

Max woke up some giving a soft smile "Mornin sunshine." She whispered kissing him gently before she sat up to stretch some.

Scarlett nodded slowly and put one on, taking the gloves from her as well then took his hand again and just sat watching him for a while, glad that Lucas was preoccupied with the toys in his buggy to want too much attention just shaking her head a little, "You've come this far honey please don't leave me now." She murmured worn out and not quite all there at this point from lack of sleep but she still moved really quick when the alarms went off and he began seizing, stepping out of the way and watching them try to help him.

Jon smiled and kissed her back, "No come back here." He murmured gently pulling her to lay with him again, "You sleep okay?" He asked her quietly, gently carressing her cheek while his other hand went to her bump and rubbed in large circles "You wanna go get the paint today?"

Max gave a soft laugh and smiled happily at him "I slept pretty good what about you?" She asked stroking his hair back some "Yeah getting paint sounds good."

His mother showed up early that morning frowning when she saw how back he was putting on the mask and gloves quickly "You said he was doing good! What happened?!"

Scarlett shook her head cradling Lucas close and trying to stay calm. “He was but then he took a turn last night and they think now he’s had a stroke.” She whispered shaking a little and sitting down with Lucas in her arms “They want to turn off life support.” She whispered.

He smiled and kissed her softly. “Alright.” He murmured and pulled himself out of bed to go get dressed pulling on jeans and a tshirt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back