• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern I Choose Death Before Dishonor

Characters
Here
She smiled and held onto him. “Hey sleepyhead... what time do you have to be there today?” She asked quietly running her fingers through his hair gently.

He smiled and nodded watching him carefully. “Well He is ours and me and mommy love you very very very much Matthew... we waited a very long time for you.” He murmured.

Jason smiled softly and kissed her cheek "Mmmm I think after lunch." He murmured yawning a bit before he started to stretch out

Max nodded some and quickly wiped her tears away as they began to fall. After all the struggles they had been through finally seemed things to actually be settling down for once.

She smiled some. “Alright. I got Work this morning but I’m free to come see you later on.” She murmured smiling at him and kissed him gently.

He smiled and rocked him until he’d gone down for a nap just looking over at max. “I’m gonna go put him down for a bit.” He murmured smiling as the dogs followed him to his room, always wanting to know where matt was and he smiled seeing bam bam lay protectively outside the bedroom door when Jon was coming back downstairs.

Jason nodded and kissed her back before he got up to go get ready for the day

Max smiled softly turning on the baby monitor glancing at Jon as he came back "Come here handsome." She murmured opening her arms wide for cuddles

He smiled and went to pickher up, carrying her up to their room and curled up in bed with her, "Rest when he does." He reminded her and pulled her in close to him, kissing her cheek, "I love you... So very much Mrs Bernthal." He murmured

Ronnie watched him for a few more minutes then got up and dressed and pecked his cheek on the way out of his place to go to work

Max smiled widely and cuddled up close to him kissing all over his face before she kissed him lovingly "I love you too Mr. Bernthal."

Jason smiled saying goodbye to her before he went to get on with his daily duties

Jon smiled and pulled her into his arms some more, "I got Jason and Scar watching Matt next weekend, it's date night for us." He told her smiling some.

Scarlett worked until lte morning then headed straight to the gym from work.

Max smiled happily "Oh yeah? Id love that." She said kissing him gently "Where we goin?"

Jason trained a teen on his boxing skills smiling a bit as Scarlett came in waving some leavijg himself open to get a few strikes from the kid.

“Nice try but I’m not telling you yet.” He murmured groaning when the doorbell rang. “I better go have my meeting.” He muttered and shook his head some getting up and went to get the door.

Scarlett smiled and waved but gasped when she saw the kid catch him square in the throat and went over. “Whoops... Sorry... Johnny go get him some water.” She told the kid who was apologising profusely.

Max gave a small laugh then nodded before kissing him one last time "Be good." She murmured before letting him go.

Jason chuckled some as he waved him oof "You're fine Johnny." He murmured

Scarlett slipped her arms around him pecking his cheek. “I think you’ll survive.” She murmured and held him close for a moment then went to sit down outside the ring.

Jon got through his session without getting too frustrated with his case worker then got up seeing max bringing matt down all bundled up to go out to the gym. “Come on little man.” He smiled and cradled him close walking out to the car.

Max smiled happily as Matt gurgled when Jon took him "Everything go okay?" She asked as they got in the car

Jason nodded giving her a peck back before he got back to it with Johnny

Scarlett smiled and watched him for a bit while she messed with her phone some, waiting for him to finish up.

He smiled and shrugged "Yeah I guess." He mumbled and got Matt all buckled into his car seat, kissing his head then went and got in the passenger seat still not allowed to drive again yet.

Jason got out of the ring and smiled happily as he looked at her "Whatcha up to beautiful?" He asked kissing her temple

Max nodded a bit "What did she say?" She asked as she started up the car. She had been pushing for him to open up more to her, she knew him keeping it all in would be terrible.

She smiled some and looked up st him. “Thinking. Hoping Lucas is having a good day back at daycare.” shr Said. “You’re very sticky right now.” She smiled up at him.

He shrugged. “Kept telling me to try the journal thing again and to stop swearing during the sessions but not much else important.

Jason smiled some "I bet he is having a blast." He murmured chuckling as she called him sticky "Thats what happens when you sweat babe."

Max nodded and sighed heavily "Jon you should listen to her sometimes, maybe try out the journal thing? If it doesnt work then it doesnt work but you can atleast try." She said hating the fact that he didn't even seem to be trying any of the solutions to helping him.

“Done that. Didn’t work. Not trying again.” He muttered. Whenever he was grumpy he would revert back to talking like a soldier and acting like one too. Once they arrived he got out and got Matt out as well carrying him inside. “Hold up guys little champ is here.” He chuckled and lifted him high in the air for s moment like Simba then cuddled him close while he walked around the gym checking on everything.

Scarlett smiled and leaned back against him. “Yeah I know... but you’re still sticky.” She giggled and kissed his cheek. “You mean everything to me you know that?” She asked quietly waving at max as she walked in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back