• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern I Choose Death Before Dishonor

Characters
Here
She frowned a bit and moved over to sit with him, hugging him tightly "I won't say sorry... Lord knows how quickly that gets old.... It's hard I know, I'm not sure it gets easierbut you can't stay stuck." She told him, nudging him a little and giving him a smile.

Jon watched her carefully and tried o reach for her, managing to roll his head so it was resting on her shoulder while he watched Matthew happily.

Jason nodded some giving a small smile "Yeah I understand....it was four years ago, but it never really gets easy to talk about you know?" He murmured

Max smiled some and adjusted herself to feed him keeping both of her boys close to her

Jon smiled some watching him, falling asleep not long after, finally more relaxed and properly this time. He slept through til morning when they were taking him for hi psych eval and he was already grumpy about it.

Scarlett nodded and talked with him about everything over lunch from the minor things in their lives to the major ones until they both had to go and she took Lucas home, getting him ready for bed and fell asleep that night feeling a little happier for the first time in a long time.

Max rolled her eyes some as he groaned "Jon remember our conversation." she murmured kissing his temple before he went inside to talk with the doctors

Jason woke up the next morning and yawned tiredly looking at the empty spot next to him in his small apartment. He gave a small sigh before trudging his way to the bathroom to get ready for the day.

He rolled his eyes and went through the whole thing with the guy, still grumpy about it. He got taken back to his room when it was done and then lay down waiting for them to come speak to him about it.

Scarlett took Lucas out for the morning to take the dog for a walk then headed home exhausted. They’d been to the dog park and the kids park and practiced walking with Lucas for a bit and now she was ready to put him down for a nap but she frowned seeingthe three men standing on her porch “can I help you gentlemen?” She asked as she pulled her phone out and was ready to call the cops if she needed to. These men didn’t look so friendly.

Max held his hand while she fed Matthew giving him a soft smile "How did it go?" She asked keeping her eyes on him.

Francis saw the woman and raised an eyebrow "Lookin for Hemsworth,you know him?" He asked completely clueless to the fact he was married

She frowned shaking her head. “He passed away. Months ago. What do you want?” She muttered and pulled Lucas closer to her.

He shrugged. “Don’t know. They’ll be back soon.” He mumbled and reached for Matthew when he was done. “I can burp him. I watched the instruction video.” He mumbled wanting to hold his son.

Max gave a small smile handing his son over kissing his forehead "He looks like you." She murmured

Francis frowned more looking at the guys with him "Take her and the kid, they'll have to do." He muttered

She didn’t like the look of them one bit and quickly started walking the other way, picking Lucas up out of his buggy instead and keeping the dog close as well not looking back behind her and quickly called Jason not know who else she could.

He smiled tiredly at him and burped him gently kissing his tiny head and holding onto him carefully

Jason heard his phone picking it up when he saw Scarlett's name "Hello?" He asked tiredly wondering why she would be calling so early in the morning.

Francis frowned and sent the guys to follow her. They wanted their money back and since Chris was dead they'd have to get it from her.

Max smiled more as Matthew curled up to Jon. She snapped a quick picture before taking his free hand "The daddy look is good on you."

She frowned and kept walking. “I got a really big favour to ask.,. Can you come pick us up from the gas station on cortez? Please be quick” she begged quietly.

He smiled a little and cradled matt close “I want more already. We always did three.”

Max gave a soft smile and nodded some "Its going to be a bit, we need to space them out." She murmured giggling as Matthew squirmed getting a little fussy in Jon's arms

Jason frowned quickly going to get his shoes on "Yeah Ill be there soon." He muttered hanging up and rushing to the gas station she told him to go to. As he arrived he frowned seeing two sketchy men standing there watching her.

She had gone inside carrying the dog but saw Jason’s car and quickly headed out there getting The dog in the back seat the buggy in there then got in the front and held Lucas close. “They met me at my house. They wanted to speak to chris.” She whimpered shaking a little.

“What’s wrong little man?” He asked him kissing his head and moved so he could lay on the bed next to him instead and still have him close. He glanced up when his doctor walked in and sat there hoping for good news. ‘Jon... after the evaluation we’re going to put you in for a year residency at clear view mental health facility.’ He told him and left the room while Jon started sobbing trying to get up and go after him.

Jason frowned looking at the two men "You stay in here and lock the doors understand?" He muttered before gettinf out of the car and walking over to the men "Excuse me, looks like you two have been bothering that woman over there and Im going to ask you to leave her alone NOW."

Max frowned some getting him to lay down "Stop it. Ill go talk to them." She murmured going out to the doctor "Doctor...please he can't go back. If he leaves again he won't ever get better." She pleaded

She whimpered and did as he said locking the doors and waited to see what he was doing only unlocking it wen he came back to the car and leaned back. “Please get me out of here.” She begged quietly.

Jon held matt close protectively shaking a little and crying. He couldn’t go back there. He’d almost lost his mind the first time round.

Max took a deep breath talking to the doctors about his past and soon came back rubbing his back gently "You're coming home with us....on the condition you see a therapist at home once a week." She murmured

Jason nodded some and sped off "You can rest at my place for a bit." He murmured driving off and making sure they werent being followed any longer.

He frowned and nodded just pulling. Her carefully to sit with them holding her close. “I love you both so much.” He whispered and kissed her cheek.

She thanked him quietly and got out heading into his place with him. “I don’t know who they are but they kept mentioning chris and I don’t know what they want.” She mumbled.

Max held him close and kissed him gently "I love you too baby." She whispered smiling softly as Matt fell asleep between them.

Jason frowned more locking the door as they got it "What did he used to do?" He asked raising an eyebrow "They seemed VERY shady."

She frowned, "He worked in a freaking warehouse that ships mattresses." She muttered running a hand through her hair, "He said they hired a lot of veterans. It's the place his old officer told us to go to to get him a job." She muttered, sitting down burying her face in her hands.

It took another week before Jon was deemed strong enough to go home and he was sat on the couch with Matt, feeding him a bottle and just smiling as he watched him, "Max, honey, what time is that woman coming over?" He asked her as she sat down

Max sat down sipping her tea smiling as she watched him with their son "Around 3." She murmured continuing to watch him.

Jason frowned and got her to sit down "Looks like he might have done more than that." He murmurer before getting her something to drink

He nodded and burped him when he was finished, "Alright... I need to go check on how everything is going down at the gym... You wanna come with us?" He asked her smiling over at her.

Scarlett sighed a little. She ended up staying at his place on and off over the two weeks and she was finally feeling safe enough to take Lucas to his day care again for the morning, rolling over in bed and slipping her arms around Jason carefully, "Hey there handsome... Don't panic, I'm taking Lucas to day care, I'll meet you at the gym later okay?" She murmured kissing him softly.

Max nodded giving a small smile as Matt had some spit come out on his burp rag "Aww just a little spit up." She giggled wiping it up "Our little man." She said happily as she smiled widely making silly faces at him

Jason groaned softly but woke up giving a half smile "Mmm hurry back." He murmured smiling wider as her back. He had been more than happy to have her there with him these past few weeks.

She smiled and kissed him again taking him to day care then got back to Jason’s place and went to lay down with him. “Hey there handsome... what time you gotta be at the gym?” She asked him rubbing his chest gently. The past few weeks with him had been the happiest forher since chris was healthy. She was falling for him hard and fast.

Jon smiled tiredly and kissed his head. “You gonna come to the gym with daddy today little man?” He cooed to him. “He looks like his mommy yes he does.” He grinned.

Max gave a small laugh shaking her head some "No I think he looks like his daddy." She said softly smiling as he gurgled some "See he agrees." She said laughing again "I cant believe he is really ours Jon."

Jason smiled some and pulled her close to him "Hey beautiful." He whispered before kissing her gently. He had already fallen for her and this is the happiest he had been in a good while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back