• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern I Choose Death Before Dishonor

Characters
Here
The nurse shook her head. “He can’t come to the icu I’m afraid. It wouldn’t be good for him. But they would really like you to come see your husband now.” She told her knowing it was possible she wouldn’t have a chance tomorrow but trying to keep her calm at the same time

Max gave a soft sigh but nodded softly "Alright, can I walk with you there?" She asked biting her lip some. This was her first child and she was beyond protective wanting to make sure he would be okay and she wouldnt loose him. As they got to Jon's room she took in a shaky breath and held his hand letting a few tears fall "He is beautiful Jon, healthy too. They said he was perfect size for him being early." She told him softly

His doctor came to speak with her after they’d given her some privacy with him, just going to sit opposite her with the papers. “Mrs Bernthal.... we believe the overdose was intentional as along with his prescribed Xanax we found his blood alcohol level to be on dangerous levels as well... now ... the paramedics that brought him in did a fantastic job however... their paperwork they brought with them was wrong, so I’m afraid there were some mistakes made once he got to the emergency room. He has an allergy to the drug we use as an antidote which we weren’t aware of. He was administered it and it sent him into cardiac arrest after several seizures in a row.” He explained and gave her a moment to let that sink in before going on to tell her the second mistake. “Once He was stable the attendee treating him made the call to pump his stomach as we hadn’t been told how long ago he’d taken the overdose and unfortunately due to the cardiac arrest it caused him to then choke on the vomit and sent him into a second cardiac arrest, he wasstabilised and brought here once they’d got a pulse again so we have induced him into a coma to hopefully help his body recuperate slowly and without further complications.” He told her then sat and waited for any questions she may have.

Max looked at him a horrified state of shock shaking her head a bit "How the fuck did they get the wrong papers?!" She yelled taking a deep breath "This is bullshit; first I loose my brother in law to your bullshit mistakes and I might loose my husband now too?!" She yelled glaring at him with daggers

“Ma’am I’m very sorry. We have no reason to believe that he will sustain permanent damage and we are taking extra precautions with him.” He assured her “I will leave you to some privacy with him.” He told her.

It was a few weeks before he woke up and they’d allowed max to take the baby home just a few days ago having kept him there just in case and he was the first thing Jon saw as his eyes started opening to the bright room, flinching a bit.

Max gave a smile as she held their son close to her. She sat down and held his hand "Oh god Jon you scared me so much." She whispered crying softly before she moved the bed so he could sit up "Would you like to meet your son?"

Scarlett pulled up to the gym, getting out and getting Lucas in his buggy, taking him inside, "Hey!" She called over to Jason who was sitting at the desk looking stressed, "How are you doing?" She asked walking over and putting the buggy in park, getting Lucas his juice to keep him distracted.

Jon looked over at them just watching them for a minute before he'd come around enough to speak, "What happened... Is that our son?" He whispered shivering a bit and looking around not sure how he'd got there

Jason looked at Scarlett his lips pulling apart to form a small smile "Hey there Rocky, how you feelin today?" He asked leaning back in the chair a bit. He had been managing the place since Jon got put in the hospital but he had no idea it was this stressful.

Max nodded softly and let a tear fall as she helped him hold their child "His name is Matthew..." she whispered pulling the blanket up on him while she pressed the call button.

Jon held him carefully feeling all his panic and fear slide away as he stared down at him. “Matthew.” He whispered shivering some more, his body a little in shock from being comatose for three weeks and now being awake. “What happened? How did I get here?”

She smiled and went to sit next to him. “Yeah I don’t think that nickname is going to stick.” She teased nudging him. “Come on. Let’s get you back in the ring. I can work this desk for a bit.” She told him. She was without a job for now but as chris has died as a result of his war injuries she’d been compensated well and for now was taking time to get her life back together.

Max smiled softly as their son stared at him "You.....you overdosed." She whispered softly looking down a bit taking a deep breath "You tried to kill yourself."

Jason chuckled softly and got up pulling his hair up before he went to get their session put together for the day

He frowned a little as it came back to him what had happened. “I’m sorry.” He whispered and just stared at Matthew as the baby gurgled and stared up at him. He felt nothing but shame now.

Scarlett smiled a little and sat down finishing off a few Jon’s Jason had been doing them went to get changed to work out.

Max gave a soft smile and stroked his cheek gently "Hey,its okay I promise." She whispered

Jason smiled some and played with Lucas while Scarlett got changed "Adorable kid you've got there." He said happily

She smiled and walked out seeing Lucas was busy trying to stick his foot in his mouth. “Oh you silly sausage you got a juice cup for that.” She smiled and passed it to him. “Hes adorable. Looks like his dad a lot.” She mumbled.

Jon shook his head. “No... no that’s not okay.” He whispered shaking a bit and passed Matthew back to her.

Max took Matthew in her arms and sighed heavily "Jon....Jon please dont go down that rabbit hole." She whispered letting a few tears fall scared she would loose him "We need you.....he needs you."

Jason nodded some giving a smile "Must've been a handsome good." He murmured chuckling as he sucked down his juice "Alright you ready?" He asked

Scarlett looked over at Lucas and frowned, biting down hard in her lip. “He was...” She whispered starting to cry.

He frowned and watched her. “I love you.... I couldn’t do it anymore.” He whispered

Jason frowned some and pulled her into a comforting hug "Oh man, I'm sorry if I said something wrong." he murmured having no clue what her situation was but he thought maybe her and the father just weren't on good terms anymore and it was a recent break up.

Max let some tears fall as she nodded softly "I love you too..." she whispered taking his hand in hers crying again trying to keep herself together but it was becoming difficult.

She shook her head. “No, no it’s okay... I need to get to a point where I don’t react like that.” She whispered wiping her eyes. “I mean for crying out loud he died 9 months ago now.” She mumbled shaking her head and stood back a bit, taking a moment to collect herself.

Jon just squeezed her hand tightly reaching over to hold Matthew again, cradling him close carefully and fell asleep watching him.

Max took their son as he started to fuss and situated herself so that she could feed him. This was going to be a LONG road ahead of them and she only prayed he would make it.

Jason frowned more and moved to hug her tightly "Im so sorry....I didnt know." He murmured taking in a deep breath "Its okay to act that way, 9 months is a short time for some people. You dont have to rush or think you have to get over them because others think you do." He murmured pulling away to look at her "It took me nearly 4 years." He whispered

Scarlett shook her head. “Don’t tell me that... I don’t wanna be like this for another three years and then some.” She whispered shaking a bit and pulled away from him going to pick up Lucas when he got fussy. “Oh sweetie I know let’s get you a snack then you can go on your mat.” She mumbled setting him up right by where she would be working with Jason then looked up at him. “I don’t want to talk about it anymore than that.” She told him and got herself sorted.

Matthew stared up at her while he fed then curled up into a tiny ball against her starting to cry loudly and wriggling away towards Jon.

Max frowned softly and bounced him ever so gently "Oh sweetie let daddy sleep." She whispered kissing the top of his head getting him calmed down as fast as she could so he didnt wake Jon.

Jason frowned softly but nodded some "Alright....you get him settled I...I need to use the restroom." He mumbled hurrying along quickly and sitting in the locker room staring at the photo in his wallet taking a deep breath before he pulled himself together.

Jon frowned shifting a little bit and woke up again gently reaching for Matthew again and cradled him close just staring down at him some. “I can’t believe he’s finally here.” He whispered.

Scarlett nodded and got Lucas settled then started on her warmup so that she would be ready when Jason came out.

Max handed Matthew over and gave a small nod "I know,I cant either." She whispered smiling a bit "We finally have our baby."

Jason came back and got in the ring waiting on her "Come on give me your best."

He watched him in awe gently stroking his little cheek. “Has he been home yet? Met the dogs?” He asked quietly and just continued staring at him

Scarlett nodded and went at him with everything they had been practicing over the past few weeks smirking when she floored him at one point and ended up hovering over him. “Got ya.” She giggled and got up.

Max nodded some "Yeah, oh Jon they love him. They all lay next to him and Bam Bam wont leave his side." She said softly

Jason looked up at her and chuckled some as he panted a bit "Look at you." He said giving another chuckle "Youre getting good."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back