• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern I Choose Death Before Dishonor

Characters
Here
Max smiled happily and got up to get ready for the day. She frowned some as she tried to put on a shirt but wouldnt go over her bump "Jonnnn can I borrow a shirt?" She asked

His mother gasped softly and shook her head as she sat down next to her "Oh no no no, we will not do that!" She said letting tears fall.

He glanced over at her and chuckled. “Yeah go ahead.” He murmured running a hand through his hair “You better go clothes shopping I guess.” He mumbled watching her some.

Scarlett frowned watching him some. “There is no brain function left and he cannot breathe on his own. He is living in pain and this isn’t a life. I’m going to ask Jon to come down and see him and then I am telling the doctors to go ahead and turn it off.” She told her shaking her head some. “I love him and I wanted nothing more than for him to get better but I don’t want my husband in pain and hooked to machines for the rest of his life and neither does he.” She muttered and left the room for a few minutes.

Max nodded softly and pixked a shirt to wear putting it on quickly "Yeah...I guess I do." She murmured going downstairs and putting her shoes on giving a heavy sigh 'So much for his good mood.' She thought to herself glancing at him as he came down stairs

His mother sat there and wept calling his father to let him know to come by as well.

Jon frowned and looked at her, shaking a bit, "We need... We... Uh... We need... We need to go to the hospital. Like right now." He muttered and grabbed his shoes getting them on quickly and went out to the car, not explaining why, just shaking as he gripped the steering wheel, muttering under his breath

Scarlett stepped back inside and sat on the edge of the bed, getting his wedding ring off and slipped it into her wallet then held Lucas close while they sat there "You make sure you go find Maya first you hear me? You look after each other okay?" She whispered, holding his hand tightly, kissing Lucas's head "We'll be okay baby boy, it's gonna be okay."

Max frowned some seeing how bad ge was shaking and shook her head "Let me drive." She muttered switching spots with him before she drove off to the hospital

Lucas reached for Chris whining some "Da!!" He yelled starting to cry just wanting him to hold him.

She shook her head and gently bounced him, moving him out to the hallway and sorted him with his pacifier, rocking him and gently wiping his little tears, "I know sweetie I know." She whispered, looking up in time to see Jon and Max walking down the hall, not saying a word to them, just nodding towards Chris's room

Jon walked in and bit down hard on his lip, shutting his eyes tight for a moment then just sat down burying his face in his hands.

Max quickly hugged Scarlett crying softly "Im so sorry Scarlett." She whispered before she moved to sit with Jon in the room

Scarlett frowned holding Lucas close until he was asleep, not wanting to have to go back in there and say goodbye, wanting desperately to wake up and find it was all a bad nightmare but she knew that wasn't going to happen

Jon shook a little while he sat there and just stared at Chris, "I can't... I can't" He muttered and got up, walking out of there going down the hall as quickly as possible

Max frowned softly and held Chris' hand letting tears fall "We love you Chris, and you make sure to find youe little girl okay? I promise to take good care of Scarlett and Lucas." She whispered before leaving the room

Lucas yawned some and whined reaching for Chris "Da!!" He cried looking at Scarlett with big puppy dog eyes.

Scarlett frowned moving Lucas to his buggy after calming him down and sending him out of the room with a nurse who offered to help while she lay next to him and buried her face into his shoulder holding onto him tighter not saying anything else. She’d already said it all.

She looked up and just nodded, still holding onto him tightly, scared to get up but moved so she was still laying with him a little and told them they could start taking him off the life support now.

Max sat at the gym rubbing her giant bump groaning softly as the baby kicked her hard "Hey buddy." She murmured smiling softly as she watched Jon help a kid with his boxing across the way. Their lives had been a bit rough as of late, Jon had slipped to where he was almost completely gone now. She had been so stressed and worried about him lately but right now the baby was due in a month and she was scared he would be gone by then.

Jason stood at the gym as he clocked in pulling his hair up giving a small wave to Max. He had met Jon through a mutal friend and he was glad to have this job. He stretched some and got ready for his first lesson with a friend of theirs, Jon had said she needed to let off steam so he was willing to help in any way.

Scarlett sighed quietly, getting Lucas into his buggy from the car, passing him his juice cup then took him into the gym. She'd stayed away from Max and Jon a lot but she had also been out of town a lot since losing Chris. She hadn't wanted to be in the empty house and eventually sold it and moved to a smaller two bedroom place nearby. But she was back now and having to get back to work so she needed to lose the baby weight and find an outlet. "Hey there!" She called over to Max and walked that way, hugging her and smiling "Look at you! Almost there huh?" She smiled then looked over and saw the guy standing by the bags, "I'm running a little late, you mind if I leave Lucas here? He's pretty content with his toys, won't be a bother." She assured her as she rushed off to get into workout gear then headed out to the guy who must have been her instructor

Jon talked to the kid for a while, getting him working properly then wandered off to the back room again, sitting at his desk and running a hand through his hair. He was scaring himself lately. He couldn't keep a grip on reality, much less be there as a good husband or father and time was running out. He'd had to go back to the institute once for a few weeks but he was out again and trying to keep his head above water despite how much weight he had lost. It was shedding off of him but he didn't even have the will to try and change that.

Max hugged her friend tightly giving a big smile "Hey! Yeah it is almost time." She said giving a soft laugh and gasping softly as she saw Lucas "Oh he is so big! Yws go go Ive got him." She said happily. She smiled softly excited now to meet her little one. She looked at Jon as he came in and gave a soft smile "Hey honey." Shw murmured but frowned when he didnt reply.

Jason saw a woman come near amd gave a small smile "Hi are you Scarlett?" He asked smiling wider as she nodded "Well Im Jason, its nice to meet you." He said happily as he shook her hand "Jon says youre a family friend so I promise to give you the best training." He explained laughing some.

He frowned some while he focused on getting some paperwork filled out, stepping out of the office again and checked everything was going well. “I’m gonna head home now. You guys are getting lunch after her work out right? Cause then after that I can come pick you up.” He assured her, pecking her cheek then made his way home.

Scarlett smiled at him some. “Well you still gotta take my butt back to boot camp, it’s
Been a while.” She told him. He was cute but she still missed chris more than anything.

Max nodded softly "Yeah...that was the plan." She said softly taking a deep breath as he left before she started her daily crying about him.

Jason chuckled some "Don't worry, I'll get you there." He said before he helped wrap her hands. She was a beautiful woman, and she seemed nice which was a plus but he had no idea the losses she had suffered lately.

Jon got home and headed up to bed. The dogs were still at the gym with max except for Venice who these days was glued to him in case of an episode but he shut her outside and went upstairs writing sorry onto a piece of paper and left it on her nightstand, going into the bathroom. It was like he couldn’t stop himself at all. Like he could see himself doing it but he was watching someone else. He picked up the medication they had given him to take and emptied it out into his hand, finding the bottle of whiskey he kept hidden in his closet and began downing the lot. He knew he shouldn’t but he couldn’t stop himself.

Scarlett smiled again a little then got focused, enjoying herself for the first time since losing Maya, shaking his hand at the end and nodded. “I’ll have to book in with you again. Get me back to fit in no time.

Jason gave a soft chuckle and nodded happily "If yoy want we can set a schedule for a specific time and day." He said happily before he let her go on

Max smiled happily at Scarlett getting up carefully trying to steady steady herself "I am ready to not be as big as a house." She said laughing a bit. Once they arrived at her place after lunch she got out carefully going to the door "Hey come on in for a minute, I got some stuff for you." She said happily letting her sit on the couch before she carefully made her way upstairs. She frowned not seeing Jon and knocked on the door to the bathroom when she saw the light on "Babe you in there?" She asked glancing at her nightstand and picking up the sticky note going wide eyed. She turned the knob to see if it was open screaming bloody murder when she saw the sight infront of her. Her husband on the floor unconcious with a bottle of pills next to him. She fell to her knees sobbing and screaming trying to make her way to him but she could feel something was now wrong with her "Jon!!!" She screamed trying to shake him when she finally made her way to him.

Scarlett called the emergency services for them then left quickly after that. She was still majorly shaken up by the idea of hospitals so she took Lucas and made sure their dogs were okay but once they’d been taken off she left to go home

Jon came to in the ambulance a little before slipping out of consciousness again and not regaining it at all while they carted him off to emergency.

Max sobbed feeling the contractions hit her "Whats happening? Where is my husband?" She asked trying to calm down when they asked her to but it wasnt working well

"Ma'am, we need you to try and relax as much as you can alright? They've taken your husband to the hospital, they're doing everything they can to stop the overdose but your baby is on the way and we need to get you to maternity, you're baby will be fine, it's only a few weeks, they will be fine and you'll be taking them home before you know it, we just want to be extra cautious." The medic assured her, holding her hand comfortingly

Max whimpered and nodded some taking deep breaths as she cried quietly wanting nothing more than for Jon to be the one holding her hand telling her it would all be okay....After about 3 hours in labor Max laid in the hospital bed with her gown down a bit as she fed their little boy for the first time. She said happily down at him still crying softly "Oh you are the most handsome boy." She cooed trying to keep her mind away from the fact they had told her nothing about Jon

Her nurse stayed in the room with her to keep an eye that everything was okay, stepping out for a moment to speak to a colleague then went to see Max again, "We're going to take you to see your husband in a moment, we'll take this one to the nursery and then we can go see him with you, he made it through though they've induced him into a coma to help him heal without complications if we're lucky." She explained, showing her how to burp him then got everything set up to take her over there.

Max nodded softly giving a smile as her baby burped softly "Do....do we have to take him?" She asked quietly not wanting them to take him away yet "Can't he come with us?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back