• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern I Choose Death Before Dishonor

Characters
Here
He nodded smiling at their little boy. “He looks like you.” He whispered then frowned feeling a pin rip through his chest and just leaned back some. “Why do I still hurt so bad?” He asked, his arms shaking some. He couldn’t hold Matthew anymore but he didn’t wanna let go. His arms just didn’t have the strength yet.

She grinned and winked at him. “Had good instructor.” She told him going to get some water then check on Lucas quickly seeing he was asleep in his buggy. “He’s such a good boy.” She smiled glancing over at him while she got back in the ring again.

Max gave a small laugh and took him into her arms "More like you to be honest." she murmured but frowned as she heard his question "You're very weak...they had to restart your heart." she murmured pressing the call button to get a nurse for him.

Jason chuckled some and smiled at her son "He is very well behaved for being so young." he murmured walking to the corner to get himself a drink of water "Ready for a second round?" he asked

He frowned and just watched her reaching for her hand to hold onto. “I love you. I’m gonna spend the rest of my life making it up to you.” He murmured though he’d started sweating profusely.

Scarlett nodded and climbed back into the ring with him

Max gave a small sigh and dabbed his face with a towel looking at the nurse who came in "He is weak, and sweating profusely." She said quietly

Jason panted as they finished up their sparring smiling at her "Youre getting good." He said happily

He watched her while they got him settled again then left them to privacy. “When can I go home?” He asked quietly.

She smiled at him and thanked him. “Not so bad yourself.” She teased and went to get Lucas to go for a diaper ch angle

Max sighed heavily holding his hand "Maybe a day or so....they wanna take you in for a psych evaluation..." she said quietly knowing he would hate to go through another one.

Jason chuckled some and stepped out of the ring biting his lip some "Hey um....would you want to get some lunch after we clean up? Max told me to close up early for the day."

She raised an eyebrow “Lunch? Or do you mean lunch date?” She asked him smirking a bit.

He frowned some and tried to pull her to lay with him. “And if I fail this one they’ll send me away again... I want to go home. I don’t want a psych evaluation. They’ve done me so well in the past haven’t they?! They’re a load of bullshit and I just want to go home with my wife and son!” He was beginning to yell but kept quiet enough he wouldn’t wake Matthew up.

Jason chuckled some turning a light shade of pink "Well I mean,its however you want to take it. I didnt want to be too forward,I didnt know if you'd agree." He admits

Max shook her head some placing Matthew in his carrier letting a few tears fall as she listened to him "You tried to kill yourself!" She yelled back looking at him with hurt showing all over her face "What the fuck do you expect Jon?!" She said shaking her head more

He frowned and swallowed them looked up at her again shaking his head. “You don’t understand what it’s like living in my head... the shit I’ve had to see and the shit I’ve had to keep quiet about... I would never want you to have to live like this.” He muttered. “I never did it to be away from you max. Not in a million years would I want that. But you deserve better than this.” He muttered gesturing to himself and rolled over to face away from her.

She smiled some and nodded. “Alright. Let’s go get lunch.” She said and set Lucas on the floor to go for a crawl while she helped Jason tidy up quickly.

Max shook her head as she watched him "If thats how you really want this to go, if you really think that I deserve someone who isnt you, then fine....if its what you want." She whimpered before she quickly picked up Matthew and left the room without another word.

Jason smiled and tidied up with her keeping a close eye on Lucas. He went wide eyed as he saq him go towards the weights and quickly dashed over picking him up "Woah woah there champ, you dont need to be near those." He murmured giving him a small smile and chuckling as he yelled and pouted at him.

Scarlett giggled some and took him into her arms. “Oh you silly thing I know they look fun but they’re not for you sweetie pie.” She told him gently bouncing him and smiled at Jason shaking her head a little.

He frowned and sat up. “No! No no no no no!” He called out trying to get up to get to them but frowned feeling the wires and started taking them all off as well as ripping all three IVs, just rushing to get out of the bed and get to her, stumbling and hearing his nurses rushing to get him back to his room “Max please!” He yelled. He could see her at the end of the hall before he collapsed in the middle of the corridor and began seizing.

Jason smiled some as he squealed letting out a small sigh, he missed having a baby and a family.

Max heard him and said nothing just kept going until she heard screaming. She turned around going wide eyed and rushing back to him pulling him on his side and opening his mouth knowing the precaution for seizures all too well.

His nurse got a pillow under his head and kept tabs on blood pressure as well, worrying that it would send him into another arrest but once his body had stopped seizing he seemed more relaxed. He looked up at max and reached up gripping her hand. “Don’t go.” He whimpered. “Please don’t go!” He started sobbing holding her hand tightly. Terrified of her leaving him.

She smiled and got Lucas settled and took him out to the car agreeing a spot to meet with Jason and drove there, getting out and getting lucasin his buggy then made her way to the restaurant.

Max looked at him with tears streaming down her face "Get back to bed." She whispered in a stern voice helping him up so the nurses could take him back.

Jason sat at the restaurant with a table saved for them. He waved her over and smiled widely as Lucas squealed seeing him

He frowned and watched her, gripping her hand, "Please dn't go!" He sobbed while they moved him into a wheelchair to get him back to bed, "Please!" He begged feeling them drag him away from her, "Don't leave!" He yelled getting panicked and trying to get up and get over to her still.

Scarlett miled and set Lucas in a baby chair that the restaurant provided, "Thanks for getting us a table." She murmured and pecked his cheek as a thank you before sitting with her

Max frowned and picked up Matthew quickly leaving and going home to take some time to think everything over. She roamed around the house and soon fell upon their photo albums crying softly as she looked through them all

Jason smiled feeling his face heat up only a small bit "Oh youre welcome." He said softly before he picked up the menu

She took a seat and smiled tiredly. “So what do you like to do when you’re not at work?” She asked him leaning back some and gave Lucas one of his toys to distract him.

Jon lay there trying to keep his eyes open while they kept him sedated and a nurse stayed with him to keep an eye on him so he dirn hurt himself again.

Jason gave a smile and thought a bit "Hmm, well I love rock climbing. Its a huge stress reliever for me. Other than that I'm a pretty normal guy, I like going on small hikes sometimes, maybe even surf too." he explained watching her some "What about you?"

Max came back about an hour later with Matthew taking a deep breath as she walked into the room looking at the nurse "I can watch him." she said softly while she sat down next to Jon.

He looked over at her and carefully rea her handas much as he could. He was drooling some from being out of it and just looked ar her.

Scarlett smiled. “Well... I used to enjoy a lot of those things but now I have a son to watch 24/7 and I’m still having to sort things out paperwork wise from my husbands life.

Max wiped his mouth some and took a deep breath pulling their photo album out of her bag placing it on his lap. She moved to lay with him before sitting the book up so hw could see and opened it "Look, our prom night, remember that? I nearly punched a guy put for flirting with me." She whispered giggling softly

Jason nodded some and listened intently to her "Yeah having kids can put a damper on those things, I used to be the same.." he murmured

He wasn’t able to respond they hadn’t him
So doped up but he could see what she was pointing at and he was trying to smile a little just taking comfort in the fact she had c Me back.

Scarlett nodded some. “How many do you have?” She asked him quietly.

Max gave a small smile and flipped through the album stopping on one of her favorite photos of them "Right after you came back, remember Chris took this of us off guard?" She murmured letting a tear fall "All of these amazing memories Jon, and every single one we were there together."

Jason frowned a bit and cleared his throat taking in a deep breath "One.....I had one." He murmured looking down at the table trying to compose himself

He stared at the photos then looked over at her trying to see her properly. “Home.” He slurred. “Want Home.” He was struggling to get words out with the stuff they’d doped him up with but he just wanted to be home with his wife and son now.

She frowned and reached over taking his hand tightly. “What happened?” She asked him sympathetically. She knew how much it hurt to lose a husband and a daughter and she felt like it was a miracle she had found someone who could relate to her in the same way.

Max nodded softly and kissed him gently "We'll get there baby." She whispered smiling as Matthew got fussy. She picked him up and went to sit with him again "Say we will be okay daddy, yes we will."

Jason took in a deep breath before looking at her "Drunk driver......t-boned my wife and son on the way home, they flipped 3 times." He whispered shaking his head a bit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back