• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern I Choose Death Before Dishonor

Characters
Here
She turned and frowned lifting him out of the buggy and kept him close kissing his head while she bounced him gently. “Shh baby boy I know I know.” She murmured and kissed his cheek “Mommy loves you so so so much. And daddy too and your sister loved you more than anything. You were her favorite person.” She whispered crying quietly and took Chris’s hand in her free one squeezing it tightly hoping they got a match before it was Too late.

He nodded and smiled at her keeping her close and kissed her head. “I know.... don’t worry about it love. Everything’s been fine and it’s gojng to stay that way this time. I just know it” He murmured

Max nodded giving a soft smile "I know it will too." She whispered kissing him gently

Lucas squealed and giggled chewing on his fist while he cuddled her close. He looked up and frowned seeing her crying and whimpered placing a hand to her cheek before babbling in a soft voice trying to sound like her when he cried.

She smiled down at him and kissed his little hands repeatedly. “Mommy loves you so so much.” She whispered cuddling him close and just leaned back watching chris carefully seeing anyrse come in later on. “Any change?” She asked her tiredly

He smiled and watched her some. “You wanna go get some lunch first bunny?” He murmured not having called her that in years.

The nurse sighed some "Looks like his oxygen has went up a small bit, but not alot." She murmured writing down the numbers

Max looked at him smiling wide at him "You havent called me that in years." She said happily

She frowned and nodded. “Going through a double lung transplant now.... how likely is it he would survive?” She asked quietly gently bouncing Lucas to keep him distracted so he wouldn’t fuss.

He smiled and winked at her kissing her head and walked out to the car with her. He’d been having more flashbacks recently and more panic attacks and it was worrying him that he was sliding back.

The nurse sighed heavily looking at her "I dont want to lie to you, maybe 20% and thats being optimistic." She explained

Max smiled softly and kissed him gently as she got in the car yawning softly as he started to drive

Scarlett just nodded and thanked her quietly leaning back in the chair and watching her husband tiredly until she needed to stretch her legs and she wandered to the canteen to get some lunch. She wanted someone there but she knew max had to be away from Amy and all stress to keep her safe.

Jon smiled holding her hand and rubbed her knuckles softly, kissing her cheek. “I love you so much.”

Max smiled softly "I love you too babe." She murmured smiling more "You wanna find out their gender?" She asked

The nurse sat down placing a hand on Scarlett's knee "M'am...if you need to talk to someone I'd be more than happy to listen." She said softly

She shook her head and thanked her quietly just watching chris carefully and took his hand in hers again resting her head on the bed and falling asleep worrying about everything.

He smiled and nodded. “I think so. I’m sure this one is a bit though.” He murmured to her while he drove

-3 weeks-
Jon curled up in bed staring at the wall in just his boxers trying to stay cool in the heat but he had been feeling rough the past few days to say the least and he had taken a day away from the gym site to try to rest and feel better soon. Physically he was fine but in his head he had fallen back several steps, struggling sometimes to work out what was real and what was hallucinations.

Scarlett arrived at the hospital without Lucas who was with her mom for the day along with Spud so that she could have a quiet day and just focus on Chris. The call had come through in the early hours of the morning that they'd got a match for him and would be going through with the surgery shortly, with hope that he would finally be able to make a recovery, but she was scared witless.

Max sat in bed with him reading quietly while she rubbed her small bump. She was worried about Jon even though he told her everytime she asked that he was fine. She could see it though, he was slipping back and he woke her up with his nightmares here and there as well.

Chris' nurse saw Scarlett and went up to her giving a small smile "He is about to go in." She murmured taking her through to see him before he went into surgery.

He rolled over and gently slipped an arm around her, his hand going to her bump and rubbing gently but not saying anything.

Scarlett nodded and thanked her sitting by him for a few minutes and saying everything to him that came to mind whether he could hear her or not. She leaned down kissing his cheek a few times then stood up and let them take him through

Max held him running her fingers through his hair "Hey baby,how are you feeling?" She asked quietly

They took Chris through quickly after that making sure to keep her updates every thirty minutes about what was happening.

She sat quietly trying to distract herself the best way she could but it wasn’t going very well and she was scared for him like never before waiting until they came and told her they were done.

He smiled and nodded. “I’m doing good. How’s baby?”

Max gave a soft smile "Theyre good, calm today." She murmured

The nurse took Scarlett to ICU sighing quietly "They lost him near the end for a minute but they got him back."

He nodded and gently rubbed her belly, laying close to her and taking comfort in being near her but his anxiety had set in the moment he woke up, " Do you have any appointments today?" He mumbled, "Cause Scar texted last night, he had the surgery really early this morning... If we're down there we should go see him." He mumbled.

Scarlett frowned but nodded and followed her hesitantly, "Do they think he's gonna wake up anytime soon?" she asked quietly, stepping into the room with her and just covered her mouth not having expected him to be quite that bad, hoping it would seem better after they took him off a couple of the support systems.

Max nodded softly "Yeah we can do that, my appointment isnt till noon." She said softly

The nurse shook her head some "They expect maybe later today, but they arent for sure." She explained

He just nodded and stayed there quietly, ignoring the dogs when they were whining for his attention, just rolling over and pulling a pillow over his head trying to focus on keeping himself calm.

She thanked her quietly and went to sit down by him, "I'm so proud of you." She whispered, kissing his palm over and over "You're doing so good honey, me and Lucas miss you so much, so wake up soon for us okay?" She murmured

Max stood outside of Chris' room while Jon and Scarlett stayed in the room visiting some

Chris twitched a bit before he opened his eyes some grunting as the light filled them. He had been out for 3 days straihht but finally he was waking up

She looked over quickly and moved to be in his line of sight just taking his hands in hers. “Chris? Honey? Oh chris it’s okay it’s okau im right here.” She coaxed gently watching him and crying glad to see him finally awake and just kept hold of him tightly. “Oh it’s so good to see those beautiful eyes.” She whispered.

Jon scrambled out of his chair and went to get a nurse to let her know what had happened then went to wait with max. “Why won’t you come in?” He muttered staring at the floor and rubbing her belly quietly while he waited but soon just decided they could leave and he would come back later on.

Max sighed quietly "I just....I dont know, Im so scared to see him." She whispered holding him tight

Chris groaned some licking his lips desperately needing water so he can talk to her.

“Shh shh it’s okay.” She murmured and stayed next to him while he was being checked out seeing them eventually help him to drink a little water and she was left to privacy with him just excited that he was breathing unaided for the first time in months kissing his knuckles repeatedly.

Jon frowned but nodded and kissed her head. “He’s doing really well honey. It’s not like it was before. He’s only been in her ward because he wasn’t waking up. They’ll move him to recovery today now that he’s woken up.” He murmured and drove them home but frowned seeing Charlie’s car in their drive and he parked next to him getting out and seeing how upset he looked, just about passing out when, before Jon could ask why he was there, Charlie told him that Aaron had been killed in action.

Chris gave her a small smile "Hi beautiful." He whispered out squeezing her hand taking in a nice full breath for once "Lucas?" He asked quietly

Max stepped out and frowned trying to help the men inside having not heard what Charlie had said "Whats wrong?" Shw asked softly

“He’s with my mom honey. “ she murmured and kissed his hands again. “She wanted some time with him. And youve been so I’ll.” She whispered caressing his cheek.

Jon just looked at her and let Charlie tell her as well just going and sitting on the floor of their Porch struggling to stay calm at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back