• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern I Choose Death Before Dishonor

Characters
Here
Max frowned more going straight to Jon holding him close "Shhh shhh its okay baby its okay." She whispered rocking him gently

Chris nodded some and smiled seeing her "God I love you." He whispered pulling her close "Kiss me gorgeous."

She just cried into his shoulder holding his hands tightly having to keep a little away from him so she didn’t push against the bandage just staying close as she was allowed. “I love you so much.” She whispered shaking like crazy.

He shook his head and just moved her away carefully not wanting to accidentally hurt the baby at all and he got up after a while to head inside the house going to lay down

Chris held her the best he could "I lovw you too." He murmured kissing the top of her head

Max sat there and talked with Charlie for a few minutes before she went inside to find Jon "Jon? Baby where are you?" She asked loud hearing Boss bark from the study. She went in and gave a soft sigh crouching next to him.

She pulled away a bit and cupped his cheek, kissing him softly then moved to carefully curl up next to him, facing him. "My Mom can bring Lucas tomorrow to see you okay?" She whispered, gently carressing his cheek. He was now desperate for a shave and a hair cut but that was the least of her worries right now. "You've been comatose for three months Chris." She whispered.

Jon had tried to make it upstairs to bed but only got halfway before having to go back to the study to try and calm down, sitting with his knees pulled to his chest and having a panic attack, staring at the floor and trying to control his breathing.

Chris nodded some but frowned more hearing how long he had been out "3 months?!" He exclaimed his heart rate spiking some "What about my job?! Oh god have I lost it?!" He asked

Max held him while Boss curled up next to him kissing his cheek "Baby its okay I promise." She whispered trying to keep him calm.

She frowned making him look at her. “Hey hey breathe honey nice and slow. Relax for me.l she murmured softly caressing his cheek and stayed close to him then shook her head. “I don’t know if they’ll take you back or not... that wasn’t really my priority.” She murmured and kissed his forehead. “Try to relax honey.”

He just shook his head and buried it between his knees feeling boss trying to climb on him. He eventually wore himself out and just kissed Max’s head then her bump and went to lay down upstairs.

Chris took a deep breath and just focused on her nodding softly "I need that job Scarlett...how are we going to pay for everything?" He asked still panicked but not as bad as before

Max followed him laying down next to him "Jon...how about we have dinner with your parents tomorrow huh? Itll be nice." She whispered kissing the side of his head as she held him again.

She shook her head "You let me worry about that alright? You gotta focus on getting better for me you understand?" She murmured and kissed his head then lay with him again. "I love you and I can't lose you Chris." She whispered

He just nodded and slipped his arms around her. "I should have been out there with them. Maybe it wouldn't have happened." He mumbled feeling an immense amount of guilt. "They have a one year old." He mumbled shaking like crazy and started sobbing

Max held him close letting a few tears fall "I know baby I know, but you can't feel guilty Jon. This isnt your fault." She whispered kissing the top of his head multiple times

Chris took a deep breath and nodded softly "I love you Scarlett." He whispered taking a deep breath again sniffling some "I miss her..."

“I know honey I know I miss her too.” She whispered running her fingers through his hair and stayed close to him protectively, kissing his cheek

Jon just shook his head and held onto her desperately. “Please don’t ever leave.” He whispered choking out sobs and placed a hand on her bump trying to calm himself down.

Chris took deep breaths and just cried against her until he wore himself out and fell asleep

Max shook her head some kissing the top of his head repeatedly "Oh baby no, no no I wont ever leave." She whispered truthfully to him.

Jon fell asleep for the night shortly after and he woke up in the morning with a pounding headache and tryng to remember what happened the day before, sighign heavy when his memory cleared some and he lay there thinking about his old friend

Scarlett woke up in the morning and curled up next to him until they were bringing him in some breakfast.

Max woke up in the morning and ran to the bathroom immediately puking. She took deep breaths trying to calm herself pressing her face to the cool side of the toilet.

Chris woke up and yawned some looking at Scarlett giving a small smile "Good morning beautiful." He whispered happily.

Scarlett smiled and pecked his cheek helping him to get the bed raised so he was sat up then passed him a toothbrush and held out a cup for him to spit into when he was done. “They’ve got you some breakfast honey. You sleep okay?” She asked quietly.

He moved quietly to the bathroom and crouched by her, rubbing her back in large circles, tying her hair back from her face then got her some water. “You okay?” He asked hoarsely.

Max nodded softly looking at him frowning at how bad he looked "Baby how much did you sleep?" She asked softly cupping his face more worried about him now rather than her morning sickness.

Chris brushed his teeth and smiled some at the breakfast "Ive actually got somewhat of an appetite." He said chuckling a bit before looking at her "I slept okay, what about you?" He asked softly

He shrugged a bit "I'm okay." he mumbled, kissing her head "I love you... I slept as much as I needed." he mumbled and stood up, helping her up "I gotta head down to the gym to check that evverything is going okay." he murmured, getting dressed.

Scarlett nodded "I slept fine, I got a call from my mom to say Lucas has been good as gold. She's gonna drop him off late this afternoon so she can finally go home though so he'll come see you later... I just wanna get you home." She murmured, passing him the cutlery

Max nodded and brushed her teeth going to him and wrapping her arms around his bare chest "Appointment today, 3 o'clock we get to see gender." She said happily

Chris brightened up at the mention of Lucas "Oh I cant wait for that, I miss him." He murmured softly before finishing his meal.

Scarlett nodded yawning a little and moved his tray to the side table for him, "How are you feeling?" She asked still wary that he was recovering from major surgery.

He nodded a little and turned to face her, "Okay... I know it's a boy, i don't need to see the scan." He said, swaying with her a little then pulled his shirt on and some shoes, kissing her cheek "I'll see you later, text me to remind me about the appointment." He mumbled.

Chris shrugged some "Eh I'm okay, my chest is achey. Ill be okay." He said happily

Max nodded some and gave a small sigh "Please be there." She murmured yawning some before she went downstairs to go eat something.

Jon frowned and followed her, making her look at him, "Hey... Hey.... Anything that I'm going through in my head... I still love you and I love our child alright? That doesn't change..... You both are my world, I'm not right at the moment we both know it but I love you and I'm not going to miss the appointment." He promised, kissing her head then left to go to see how construction was getting on.

Scarlett nodded a little and smiled watching him. "I'm so glad that you're gonna be okay." She whispered, shaking a little.

Max nodded some giving a small smile kissing him lovingly before he left and started to eat her morning fruit sighing heavily. She was worried about her husband, she couldnt loose him again.

Chris nodded softly and yawned a bit "I am too." He murmured kissing her gently

She nodded and gently smoothed his hair back "Get some rest honey, you need to keep building you strength up okay? I love you." She murmured and kissed him softly then let him fall asleep

Jon worked until it was time to leave for the appointment and drove straight there from the gym, parking and going in to find Max was already in the waiting room.

Max smiled softly as he came into the room "Hey they are about to call me back." She said happily hugging him tight

Chris nodded some and layed back falling asleep.

He nodded and sat with her, kissing her head gently "Okay... What have you been up to today?" He asked quietly, rubbing her bump. "I love you." He murmured tiredly.

She smiled watching him some and just sat back messing with her phone and trying to get a few things done while she had the time while he was asleep

Max smiled softly as he rubbed her bump "Nothing much just editing and watching my shows." She said happily "Thankfully my boss is still sending me photos to edit for him so I can work from home."

Her mother walked in not too long afterwards with a very energetic Lucas in her arms. She smiled widely when Lucas squealed loud seeing Scarlett for the first time in a few days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back