• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern I Choose Death Before Dishonor

Characters
Here
Chris nodded some and yawned a bit "I do too babe. I love you so much." He whispered his anger sloely fading from her right now from all that had been happening. He was too exhausted to feel much of anything.

Max smiled softly biting her lip some "Doctor called while you were in the shower. Wants me to come in to set up a schedule on when I should come in for check ups. They want close eyes on me." She explained

She just nodded and watched him and Lucas, keeping an eye on his monitor she until he fell asleep and she took Lucas and cradled him close to feed him, watching him carefully. She hadn’t had a chance yet to grieve healthily for Maya but she didn’t have time between looking after him and Chris. It at least kept her busy.

Jon nodded and watched her some. “Good I need you to relax though as well. Take it easy love.” He murmured and kissed her head gently.

Max nodded softly and kissed his cheek "I will love dont worry." She murmured happily

Chris slept soundly for the first time in a little bit but he wasnt still having a hard time breathing

She frowned watching a couple nurses come in to put him onto a ventilator instead and telling her they would find a better solution soon as possible but for now there was no other option seeing as if his oxygen levels dropped any more he would be starting to sustain brain damage.

Jon smiled and swayed with her gently. “I’m gonna take this stuff in to the bank and then I thought we could go get some lunch or something.” He murmured.

Max nodded giving a small smile "Yeah sounds like a plan." She murmured sitting down to relax smiling as the dogs came to cuddle her

Scarlett watched them carefully before finally setting Lucas in a plastic cot they supplied for the night with his blankie and teddy and she went to sleep curled up in the chair holding chris’s hand tightly.

Jon smiled and nodded pecking her cheek. “I’ll call you when I’m on my way back.” He promised putting his shoes on and left the house.

Max smiled softly and went to lay with him that night yawning quietly before she curled up and fell asleep in his arms

Chris seemed to be doing a lot better with the ventilator during the night. He seemed to actually get a decent sleep.

Scarlett woke up early the next morning and sat with chris waiting for him to wake up and frowned when he started tugging on it straight away. “No honey it’s gotta stay I’m sorry.” She murmured and pulled his hand back down. “They’ve officially put you on the list though and they’ve got you as high priority.” She promised and held onto his hands to stop him from fidgeting.

Jon woke up in the morning and got up to take the dogs for a walk then came back and went to lay with max again happily.

Max rolled over giving a soft whine cuddling into him "Food....baby needs foooooddd." She murmured

Chris frowned some looking at her with a scared look in his eyes. He didnt want to loose her at all or leave her.

He chuckled some and nodded. “Alright... what food would baby like?” He asked kissing her cheek and texting the friend he had coming over to help him sort through all the building expenses asking him to pick some food up on the way.

Scarlett frowned and caressed his cheek. “It’s gonna be okay baby I promise.” She whispered kissing his forehead “I’m not going anywhere. Lucas is here Too and he wants to say hi to daddy.” She told him getting the bed propped up and helped chris to hold Lucas for a few minutes.

Max whined some holding onto him tightly "Baby wants waffles.....and chicken nuggets." She murmured groaning some. Everytime she had been pregnant no matter the length her cravings had been all over the place.

Chris gave the best smile he could as he held Lucas who was blowing bubbles and drooling all over the place at the moment.

“Honey I can’t get chicken nuggets this early in the morning.” He murmured to her. “But waffles I can sort out.” He promised pecking her cheek

Scarlett smiled watching him carefully and pecked his cheek. “You’re gonna make it through this I promise.” She whispered worried sick about him and as the day progressed she was getting more worried because he seemed to be getting worse despite the ventilator breathing for him.

Max looked at him and pouted some "But...but....chicken nuggets." she said giving him big puppy dog eyes "For lunch?" she asked hopefully

Chris nodded some keeping her hand in his frowning as his stomach growled wondering how he was supposed to eat when he couldnt even breathe.

She gently moved Lucas to the cot and got up to go ask about Chris and what they were doing for him nutrition wise hearing the nurse assured her they were going to be putting a feeding tube in quite soon for him but they were waiting for the head nurse to be free so they could do it.

He smiled and watched her. “We can getchicken buffets for lunch if you still want them then yes.” He murmured kissing her cheek and got up carefully to go take a quick shower.

Max nodded some and yawned a bit "Is someone coming over?" She asked burying her face in his shirt again

Chris tried to relax as much as he could as the nurse came in to change his tube out but all he wanted was to tell Scarlett how much he loved her.

They gave him a muscle relaxer into his IV so they could get the tube in without having to sedate him coaxing him through it and getting his wife to hold his hand through it knowing it could be really very uncomfortable and occasionally painful before they put the ventilator back in and one stayed there to keep an eye on him until he was stable again, Scarlett staying by his side and caressing his cheek softly.

Jon nodded. “Yeah Carl is coming over to help me go over building expenses and anything I can get cheaper. That’s what he’s been doing since he left the military. Joined his dads construction company so he’s gonma help out with the gym.” He told her.

Chris tried to stay as relaxed as possible groaning some as it ended looking at Scarlett sighing some squeezing her hand tight

Max nodded some "Mmm okay." She murmured getting up and going to get ready for the day.

Scarlett frowned and moved to lay with him carefully slipping her arms around his waist. “I love you. More than anything okay... you’re gonna get through this I know you are. If I didn’t lose you in the military then I’m not losing you now.” She murmured.

Jon nodded and went downstairs to start getting all the papers out, going about as normal but suddenly got panicky for no reason and he sat down on the kitchen floor trying to calm down but he was beginning to get flashbacks and he couldn’t stop them like he usually could just pushing himself up against the counter and yelling out every few seconds but trying to get calm again.

Max came down the stairs frowning as she heard Jon yelling. She rushed over placing her hands on his cheeks to make him look at her "Jon. Jon listen to my voice." She said in a very calm soothing tone "Jon its okay,youre at home." She said to him softly hoping this still worked

Chris grunted in responce holding her the best he could letting a few tears fall. He was beyong terrified

She frowned, wiping his tears and kissed his cheek, keeping close to him, worrying nonstop about him. "Get some rest love, me and Lucas aren't going anywhere." She promised just content enough for the moment to lay quietly with him.

He frowned and eventually calmed down just looking at her and shutting his eyes tightly, shaking his head "I hate it so much." He whispered, shaking a little and held onto her carefully until he had relaxed again and stood up, going to get some water.

Chris nodded some and relaxed falling into the bed and falling asleep instantly

Max nodded softly keeping close to him tilm she knew he was completely there "Its okay babe I promise."

Scarlett frowned and lay there watching him carefully, crying quietly until she wore herself out and nodded off as well.
-2 months-
She walked into the hospital with Lucas on her hip, signing in and going to find chris’s room, taking a seat by the bed and watching him carefully. He’d slipped into a coma almost a month ago now and every day she came in hoping they’d have a match but nothing and today was no different. He’s been getting worse recently as well and she watched his nurse come in frowning. “How was he overnight?” She asked quietly.

Jon walked into the house with arms full of groceries and called for max once he got in, grinning when she came down. “There’s my favorite people. How’s baby doing today? I got you some raspberries like you asked” He murmured.

The doctor sighed heavily and shook his head "I'm afraid there was no change." He explained sighed softly checking him over before leaving the room.

Max smiled happily and came out with her small bump showing "Hey love, we are good." She said squealing when he mentioned the raspberries taking some of the lighter groceries. It had been going well so far with her pregnancy. Baby was well,and she was on a strict schedule for work and it had really helped her out a lot to feel relaxed.

He smiled watching her some. “I was gonna head down and see how chris is doing later on but scar texted while I was on my way back and said he’s the same so I’m gonna stay home today.” He mumbled.

Scarlett frowned and thanked him quietly then shook her head and set Lucas in his buggy again taking chris’s Hand in hers and gently massaging it watching him carefully and scared for him

Max nodded some sighing softly "I just hope they find a match." She murmured kissing him gently "Check up is later today, get to hear the heartbeat." She said excitedly

Lucas squirmed and whined reaching for her before he started sobbing. He wanted to see Chris and his mom,he didnt want to be in the buggy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back