• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Hunter's Moon: The Sin & Sentence [IC] [CLOSED]

Hudson nodded his head as Leakhena made her leave, somewhat glad that he could improve her mood. Whatever they would be doing next would be their greatest challenge yet, and none of them could go into it with the attitude that they may die. Hypocritical as it may be coming from him, it was a philosophy that he was quickly adopting as they grew nearer to the end. The hunter glanced to Valeria and Takato as they stepped in, rolling his shoulders as he remained slumped into the bar. Drinking any more would likely be unwise, but he would linger for a bit longer to listen to where the conversations around him were going.

"Speaking of... what's the news going around right now? Considering we're heading straight for Taranoch's domain, I'd like to be up to speed."

Kat glanced over to see Takato was coming, and gave him a smile before replying to Venextos. "Well, word is that Taranoch has gone to the front to eliminate Ethraeil and crush his forces. Its the first time in a while that Taranoch has actually involved himself directly in something. So that means he won't be at the palace when you arrive, thankfully. You can get inside, do what you need to do, and get out quickly."

She glanced over to Hudson, before continuing. "I should give you all a fair warning, however. There are guards inside the palace that are much different from your run of the mill demon soldier. You recall the demon at the Abyssal Gate you came through to get here? Well, think that...but obviously not Angelic in origin and they move even while you're looking at them."

------
Valeria looked between Mariette and Cassandra as Mariette spoke, giving Cassandra rather hard looks at moments. It was obvious that she was still dwelling on what all had happened back on Grimtham, as well as the vampire's extensive history. "...A-A lot can happen in thirty years...A lot of things change..." replied Valeria, after Mariette finished. "...But...I have to point out...that she did manipulate us back on Grimtham...and the bloody history that she has...I just..." Her voice faded after a moment, as she looked to Cassandra once more.

Cassandra simply smiled. "...I know, Witlock. I massacred hundreds...if not thousands of people over the past several hundred years. I killed inquisitors and members of the church as well. Nothing will change that...and its highly unlikely that I will ever be forgiven for it." she said, looking down to the table between them. "...Being chained to Mariette...and being cast into the Abyss in general...has been therapeutic for me, in a way. My insanity was cured...and I have a clarity that I've been missing for far too long. Mariette helped me. I am not the woman you encountered back on Grimtham...nor am I the woman that has harassed the Church and the Inquisitorium for years. And I want to prove that to you, as well as the others and the rest of the world. And Mariette has been helping me do that."

Valeria was quiet, still gazing hard at Cassandra. She was extremely conflicted on this, and it was obvious to Mariette when Valeria's eyes shifted to her.

Before Leakhena could enter her cabin however and freshen up a little, she passes by Vincent coming down the same hallway. Shockingly, he looks just as bad as she felt earlier. He's awfully pale, and seems to have gotten thinner too. She's concerned. Is he starting to transform just as Vixas warned them they would? Hopefully not, since there's nothing anyone can do about that once it's over. The talk with Hudson made it clear that everyone needs to be in top shape for what'll hopefully be their last task here, so she decides to see if she can help.

She steps beside of him and talks. "Vincent, are you ok? You look a little ill."

Venextos looked wordlessly at Kat for a moment as he processed the news before looking down and muttering under his breath. "Gone... to the warfront?" he spoke softly, before shaking his head. "That's both good and bad for all of us. It removes the possibility of us running into such a powerful being outside of our ability to fight... but it also spells doom for the Lich King and his followers." he stated. "And without the warfront causing this chaos down here... oh dear."

He quickly took another swig of brandy to dull his growing despair.

Vincent jumped slightly, when he heard Leakhena's voice. "Oh, uhm...I've just felt a bit off since the fight with Kellea. I think its the sword I got from the necropolis." he said, patting the sheathed gladius' pommel as it hung from his side. "...After I hit Kellea with it, I couldn't release the sword or move my hand. Skin was pale, and you could see the veins pulsing in my hand and arm."

He glanced down to his hand, flexing his fingers as he opened and closed it. "...I think the sword has a mind of its own." he finally said. His stomach then made some strange noises, as he gently pressed his off hand against it. "I've just felt sick to my stomach after it finally let me go."

"I've just felt sick to my stomach after it finally let me go."
"Uh huh..." she mutters in response. "It certainly seems unsafe if this is what it did to you after just one use." She also gestures over to her whip coiled up on her belt. "Would you like one of mine for now?"

"Would you like one of mine for now?"

"No. Thank you, though. I guess I just have to figure out how to use it properly without it just taking control...and use whatever powers it has sparingly." he said. His stomach made more noise. "...I think I might need to eat something...or sit next to a bucket somewhere." he muttered finally.

------
Kat nodded. "Indeed. The news from the front, from what I've heard over the past few hours, is that Ethraeil and his allies were defeated. Ethraeil Is alright, however, and is in the care of Tariun and her subordinates. Two of Ethraeil's lieutenants were slain, and his undead army was crushed. Azathor and his followers, however, remain at large...but for how long is anyone's guess as he has Sazak and Astraal tracking him."

Venextos spit out his drink in surprise and looked at Kat. "What? He's already been defeated?" he asked, his mouth agape slightly. "Then... then we need to hurry. Before Taranoch gets back and our chances of success drop down to zero. How much further before we arrive to Dis?"

"...I think I might need to eat something...or sit next to a bucket somewhere."
Leakhena gives him a small pat on his arm with a smile. "Then you're lucky I found you. Wait in my cabin, I might have just the thing."

While she left Vincent standing where he was, hoping he wouldn't collapse into a puddle of his own puke or something, she quickly ran into the train's kitchen with an idea in mind. It involves a special technique with her magic that she had to use often back in the day. All it's going to require is a glass and a liquid of some sort. A tall wineglass is taken out of a cabinet, and a bottle containing fruit juice is poured in it instead of any sort of alcohol; she doesn't want to risk making Vincent feel more sick. She holds the glass carefully with her hand and with a few whispered incantations, it glows a bright white for just a moment until it returns to normal. With her magic done, she hurries back to him and carefully hands over the glass.

"Here, take this. It's some juice I enchanted. I performed it often to get rid of hangovers."

Vincent took the glass, gazing down into it for a few moments. He really wanted to ask what was in it, but opted not to. Instead, he gulped it down. Anything to silence the noises coming from his stomach. Surprisingly, the noises stopped rather quickly, and he felt loads better than he had before. "Great stuff. I feel better already." he said with a smile, as he handed the empty glass back to Leakhena.

"Great stuff. I feel better already."
"Why, thank you." Leakhena performs a small bow while also making a mental note to make more of that. Just in case. The glass is also put right next to her helmet on a shelf nearby. "It really makes me happy when people enjoy the things I make for them. I might just return to cooking when all this is over. Speaking of which-" She takes a seat at the table. "How do you feel about going to Dis?"

"How much further before we arrive to Dis?"

"Well, we just entered the Heartlands a short while ago, so it should be several hours before we reach Dis. Word is Taranoch Is moving around the realm, inspecting the damage your group has done. So you have at least a day or two before he returns to his palace." responded Kat. "So rest up, and prepare yourselves for whatever might be at the palace waiting for you."

------
Vincent thought on Leakhena's question for a few moments, before eventually sighing. "I'd rather not go there. We're running on a limited amount of time here, and we need to leave this place as soonas possible. Cassandra, Mariette, and Valeria especially, having been stuck in the Abyss for thirty years. They have the shortest amount of time of all of us, and using the weapons and armor they have is shrinking Cassandra and Mariette's time even further."

"But of course, we have to go there if there's even a small chance of recovering Velin's Sword and Adona's Ring. we can't leave the artifacts here and risk Taranoch breaking the spell binding him to the Abyss." Vincent glanced to Leakhena, before smiling. "But I think we'll make it. It'll be close...really close...but we'll make it out."

He then went quiet for a few moments, before speaking again. "...Senya was a tragic loss...but...her shadow seemed to act far different from the other shadows we've encountered...Who knows what will happen to her?" he said softly, before changing the subject to his own shadow. "...I...I don't know what my shadow is doing. What he's planning...but its highly doubtful that its even remotely good."

"...I...I don't know what my shadow is doing. What he's planning...but its highly doubtful that its even remotely good."
"They're never up to any good, and I'm talking from experience." she chimes in. "But I can guarantee you one thing, at least. I'm not going to stand by this time."

Takato returned the smile Kat gave him, as he appeared to be walking in on some news. The fact that Taranoch departed to deal with Ethraeil was worrying, but the fact that he had already been defeated was shocking. He watched Venextos spit out his drink in surprise, before the Grand Magus asked how much time they had left.

With about a day or two, they'd have to be quick, perhaps even split up if necessary. But with the mention of the palace guards being akin to those guarding the gates, that could be potentially risky. Takato had a slight grimace, but one could see determination in his eyes, as he thought about what to do and otherwise just awkwardly stood here.

"When it comes to manipulation," Mariette stated, "I can't judge her. And Valeria, I could never blame you for trusting neither of us, after what's happened, and what continues to transpire," she added, looking over her gauntleted right hand, which had merged with her side sword during their fight with Kellea. "If we should return to the mortal realm at the end of all this, it would be a mockery of all moral judgement... and yet I find it difficult to hold myself or anyone else fully accountable so long as Velin remains the arbiter of our fates, and the demonic conspiracy threatens the world. Perhaps we can revisit the issue after this is over. All I know is that I've found myself in love with this woman and that I will do everything I can to stay by her side, as she would do the same for me."

As would I.

Mariette grimaced and looked out the window.

If anything, you will pull me away from her, and all my other friends as well.

Or are they abandoning you, my master?

Mariette clenched her fist and stood up decisively, although her eyes were filled with sadness and tiredness. "I need to lie down, excusez moi." She then hurried out of the room, headed for one of the sleeping rooms. Is it so hard for you to shut up, my 'humble servant?" I have no want of you, only use of you. As soon as we have those artifacts, I will find a way to peel you away from me, and have the life that I desire!

Did you not express a desire to live here to your loving companion? A place beyond judgement-

Even in that life, I cannot tolerate you, an unwelcome intrusion into my peaceful thoughts! You are trying to confound me, to mistrust the only friends I have.

My only purpose is to protect you so that we may live on together. Deception serves me no purpose if it endangers you, my master. Your friends, however, have their own motives. Each values their own survival over all else, as is the nature of living things. But while I live, I am less than them. I have no self-interest. You may trust me to guide your survival as you would trust a blade to cut, or a torch to burn.

You know I would die for nearly any of them. Wouldn't that alone refute your belief in the self-interest of 'living things?'

You delude yourself, master. Deep in your heart, I have seen your true nature. Your trust in your own selflessness is only a façade you have adopted to excuse prior sins. If Cassandra's life rested in the balance, and it could only be saved by your death-

"ENOUGH!" Mariette screamed aloud while still in the hall of the train, before clutching at her head.

You would remind yourself of her murders, and realize you deserve to live.

As the group had boarded the train, little was seen of Gwen about its halls. Her free time had been consumed by juggling the maintenance of her weaponry. To clean out the rifle that she had lugged around with her from the start, inspect and, at least to the best of her ability, sharpen up the sword left behind by her shadow upon her rather timely demise, and most time consuming of all, to read through the book she had plundered. Likely illegible to anyone else in the group-- possibly even Seriphine, but to her, such a wealth of handily laid out knowledge, from cover to cover. Pyromancy, object manipulation, all the way to more... obscure items, like lichdom. Truth be told, Gwen was distracting herself from everyone else. That... scene with her own shadow was no doubt to draw some heads, and when she was edging so close to her tantalizing freedom, she couldn't afford even the smallest risk.

Thus, she had hardly left her own cabin in the last day, only to east, and return promptly. The present was one of those times, the elf sitting by herself in the corner, dining on a simple meal, with water, wits entirely about her. She was more than guarded, sat low in her seat. How close had she come, to surrendering her realm to a demon's whims for a second time? A thought that plagued her mind as she ate.

A thought so distracting, in fact, she'd only noticed that she had finished when she heard the terrible screech of metal upon ceramic... Perhaps she should actually talk to someone. Soothe her nerves a tad-- someone who isn't that damnable beast, anyways.

"Which means we probably barely have about a day before the entire Abyss turns into one giant hunting party." She'd decided to join the little artifact hunters' conversation over at the bar. Not the most distracting of her situation, but it would help to focus on more immediate matters. "Especially after what we have done, and the lack of our distraction being of any use, I imagine that demon warlord's going to put up a hefty sum for our heads. Moreso than any individual icon already has, anyway."

Valeria and Cassandra watched as Mariette stood and left, before returning their attention back to one another. Valeria's hard gaze eventually ceased, as she looked to the table before her. "...I can never trust you. You know this." she said softly. Cassandra nodded. "...I know, Witlock. I wouldn't ask for you to. That's why I intend to prove myself." she responded, before standing herself. "Excuse me. I need to make sure Mariette is alright."

Cassandra then stepped away from the table, leaving Valeria sitting there alone. Deep in her own thoughts as she continued to gaze at the table.

------
"You defeated a hunting party already, from what I heard. Kellea and Wallace, both of them being the Icon of Pride's lieutenants. It shouldn't be hard to fight off another." said Kat, as she glanced to Gwen nearby. "Unless Taranoch hunts you himself...or his advisor Mazgith. She's the most powerful mage in the Abyss at the moment...and was the one that helped Ralvas construct this train and the railroad."

Eventually, Kat began to gather glasses and plates to clean. "I believe you'll succeed, really...You have to." she said, as she set them aside to be washed.

------
Cassandra had just entered the hallway when she heard Mariette shout. And with her blinding pureblood speed, she arrived near Mariette. Finding her clutching her head. "Mariette? Are you alright?" she asked, a worried expression on her face as she rushed to her lover's side. And it wasn't long before another presence was felt in the hall. Riberta stopped nearby, looking between the two of them as she stood there. Trident firmly gripped in hand. "...What's wrong?" she said, looking to Mariette.

------
Elsewhere on the train, in the car just behind the one that the group was currently in, the other servant Wesix slaved away. Washing the bed sheets and towels and such that had been used over the past few days by various patrons. It was a time consuming job, as he washed and cleaned everything by hand. Thankfully, he could make multiple copies of himself to assist with the tasks. There was a rather large issue, however, with the task.

It proved to be quite the distraction.

He never noticed the portal open behind him, outside the open washroom door in the hallway. And he only noticed at the last second the aura that stepped through it. His head snapped about, a look of horror on his face. And the last thing he saw was an enraged Icon of Pride's hand clasp around his face.

And the last thing he felt, if but for a split second, was the blinding pain of a fireball forming inside of his skull.

Takato could hardly respond to Kat's hope when he suddenly felt a massive aura emerging elsewhere on the train. He suddenly grabbed onto the bar, as if the aura itself had punched him in the gut, necessitating steadying. He looked over at the others, with his eyes turning towards the Grand Magus, as he tried to breath slowly.

"...what is that power?!"

Venextos quickly turned to see Takato practically in pain and was about to ask what was wrong before himself feeling this presence in their vicinity. It felt as though a massive weight had suddenly collided into his very being and threatened to crush him entirely. The Magus quickly turned realized they were no longer alone on this train and that something or someone had come onto them. "Merde, this enemy has come to us!" he yelled aloud to everyone else in the vicinity. Almost by instinct he moved to open his necklace for its power again before stopping himself just as he was about to do so, realizing what danger he would put himself into if he did so at the moment. Cursing under his breath, he turned to Kat: "Get this train stopped! We need to leave, now."

Hudson leaned himself against the counter for the bar, arms crossed as he closed his eyes and continued his passive listening. He didn't have too much to comment on, knowing full well that forces would be mobilizing to stop them quite soon. The relationship between Valeria, Cassandra, and Mariette was far too awkward for him to even think about adding anything to it as well, so once again he found himself abstaining.

However, once Takato and Venextos began to react to something he could not see he immediately stood up. Wasting no time he scooped up his helmet and put it back on, grabbing his sword before affixing it to his waist yet again as he looked through Kat. "Did you know about this?!" he shouted at her accusingly, though he shook his head before he drew his sword and started to move out from the bar. "We're not going to be able to stop something this fast so easily, and even then I don't want to entertain running through the wastelands to get my skin flayed by those blood worms." Hudson growled.

"You defeated a hunting party already, from what I heard."

"Oh, I know that much." Gwen snapped back. "My point is that I don't want to deal with another how many other--" And, that's about the point that both Venextos and Takato started to freak out. With Hudson soon following along. A palm smacked against the queen's head, with a sigh that's a bit more than exasperated. "Je ne peux pas faire une pause..." Being as it was, she only had the sword with her, the only thing worth a damn when in such a tight space. "Please tell me that whatever's found itself in here isn't in the direction of my cabin."

"Mariette? Are you alright?" she asked, a worried expression on her face as she rushed to her lover's side. And it wasn't long before another presence was felt in the hall. Riberta stopped nearby, looking between the two of them as she stood there. Trident firmly gripped in hand. "...What's wrong?" she said, looking to Mariette.

As soon as Cassandra appeared, she placed her hand on Mariette's shoulder to steady her, only for the latter to fiercely shrug her away with an inelegant sound, unlike herself. "Non, of course not..." she grumbled to Cassandra as she looked her over critically before directing her attention to Riberta. "Are any of us? I feel like I am losing my mind, and I cannot be the only one. It won't stop talking to me-" she lamented before all three women sensed the overwhelming presence aboard the train.

In an instant, a vicious hatred flowed through Mariette, twisting her expression from despair into rage as she gripped the hilt of her side sword. Her eyes were transfixed in the direction of the aura, as if the other two had ceased to exist and the conversation they were having no longer mattered.

"Oh... Now this?" she asked, disturbingly calm given her oscillating moods.

You are not strong enough. Master, I implore you- stay back.

If you wish to live on, my servant, you will speak only when I seek you henceforth. Or else, I will march down this train to our mutual doom, and prove you wrong in the process. I will not allow him to take my Cassandra from me, and if I die, I will die believing she would have done the same for me.

You would not waste your life so foolishly-

Mariette's lips curled into a smile, revealing teeth which had grown sharper- not just the fangs. She took a step forward, toward the power which flooded her senses like a deadly inferno. Search my dark heart, servant. Find the lie.

...NO. DON'T DO THIS. MASTER, I BEG OF YOU.

"Mariette?" Cassandra repeated as she watched Mariette take several more steps, a fatal determination in her eyes.

ADMIT IT, THEN! I would die for her, and the others, just to hold him back. ADMIT IT AND SILENCE YOURSELF, LIKE A GOOD SERVANT WOULD!

I will be silent unless called upon! Please forgive my intrusions!

I am not to be questioned.

Yes, master.

Good.

Mariette stopped in her tracks, her crooked smile gaping slightly as she looked back at Cassandra, before she erupted into surreal, bubbly giggles. "I finally shut him up... We should run away, shouldn't we, ma chérie?" Her final words sounded almost sarcastic or mocking from the strange inflection Mariette placed on them, but it was difficult to tell, as she was so tickled by her servant's groveling.

Henderson had shown very little interest for what the rest of the group was talking about, choosing instead to focus on his own drinking. And what a fine choice he had made. He caught some complaining and whining about their incoming clash with fate and how wretchedly cursed they all are. He simply chose not to waste his breath and drinking time with such foolishness. He moved his massive body away from the rest so he would not hear them any longer. They can do whatever they want they wanted with their paths, as long as he wasn't obligated to care. But as he moved on to yet another glass, his thoughts would be invaded yet again by the voice of the weapon he plundered. The cursed item had its hilt leaning on the bar, while the head rested on the floor. It had murmured in the days prior about consuming the blood of those around him, but he had paid it no mind. Now the thing had become worse.

'Listen to me, mutant of man! Creation of unholy magic and science! You may have taken the hammer of Vul'galuth and desecrated my tomb in the process, but you are to be spared any punishment if you follow my instructions.'

"I'm sure you have something in mind." Henderson said as he moved the glass to his lips "So what are you? A ghost?"

'An echo of my former great self. Bound a piece of my soul to this weapon you now wield so that it may always find its way back to me. As you will soon return it, less you suffer the consequences of your actions.'

"So I'll have another uninvited squatter occupying my mind" He sighed "Don't you have anything better to do?"

'Do not compare me to that pathetic wretch you have in there, mongrel! In time, you will learn to fear my all consuming power even if I'm merely an echo of what I once was.'

"So what would happen if I were to throw the hammer away once I am done?" There was a pause from the demonic weapon. A smile formed on the mutant's face as it went on "Thought so."

'No, creature. Your pathetic attempts to escape is not my concern right now. Don't you feel it? Someone is on board here. Someone dangerous. Someone with powerful blood.' Vul'galuth's tone changed as whatever part of him inhabiting the hammer felt the new presence. It sounded...hungry.

"Time for work." Henderson downed what remained of his drink and stood up, gripping the hammer by the hilt and ready to swing. He would likely break everything here with one swing, but collateral damage is to be expected.

'Yes. YES! FEED ME MORE BLOOD!'

"Oh, quiet!" The mutant growled "You want me to do this job, quit being distracting."

Henderson followed the rest out of the bar towards whatever had decided to invade. As annoyed as he was with the hammer's yammering, the opportunity for some fun was welcomed.

Kat appeared to almost jump out of her skin when the aura hit the others, dropping a glass onto the floor and shattering it. "O-Oh no." she almost whispered. Wesix, whom had been in the train car behind them, seemed to practically dispear in an instant. His aura blinking out, like a candle being snuffed out.

"Get this train stopped! We need to leave, now."

"Did you know about this?!"

"W-We can't stop the train that easily! Besides, only the conductor can stop the train, and he's way at the front inside the engine!" she said, responding to Venextos. "And even then, you'd be in the middle of nowhere in enemy territory!"

She then snapped about to look at Hudson. "WHY THE HELL WOULD I BRING HIM HERE!? I'M WITH YOU ALL AND TARIUN, YOU JACKASS!" she spat. And then the aura moved quickly through the rear car and straight to the door leading out of the car. And a moment later, the door opened.

In stepped a tall humanoid demon, with pale skin and long flowing blonde hair. His horns were like ridges atop his head, poking through his hair. He was quite handsome for a demon, but the angry scowl he wore on his face subtracted a bit from his appearance. As he stepped through, he cut a quick look to his side to see Kat. "And to think I actually liked you two." he muttered, before flinging something he had been holding tightly in his fist at her.

The object darted through the air, at almost a blinding speed, and it took a moment for the group to realize what had just happened. As they looked over, some in shock, a broken horn was now impailed into Kat's forehead. One of Wesix's horns. She stood there for a moment, the expression of horror fading from her face as her body shut down, then she collapsed in a heap behind the bar.

Ralvas, the Icon of Pride, then turned his attwntion to the rest of the group. His scowl turned into a grin. "I finally found you! After days of searching, days of you idiots causing chaos across the territories...Embarassing the other Icons, as well as me and my lieutenants...I finally have you here in my grasp!" he said, with an almost maniacal laugh following his words. And it was clear he was growing more histerical by the minute. "You...You used MY train...to worm your way around the Abyss...You slept on MY beds, ate MY food, bathed in MY bathrooms...MY servants caitered to your every whim! You then...You then KILLED MY LIEUTENANT WALLACE...And you broke my Kellea!! SHE'S A BROKEN WRETCH OF A DEMON NOW...unworthy to be called a Pride demon...Because of you!!"

He glared at Valeria, as she quickly moved away from where she had been standing, towards the hallway. "YOU'RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE, WITLOCK." he spat angrily. "I'LL KILL YOU AND THROW YOUR CARCASS IN SAZAK'S FACE. After I make the rest of you suffer!"

------
"I finally shut him up... We should run away, shouldn't we, ma chérie?"

Cassandra didn't quite know how to respond at first. She had just witnessed Mariette start to change. The Abyssal corruption was setting in proper now' and it was changing Mariette looked and sounded now...and behaved. As she felt that presence on the train move towards them, she glanced back in its direction before looking back to Mariette. "We should run. But we can't. We have to protect Valeria, and make sure she leaves this place. And we can't do that from here."

Riberta nodded. "We need to kill that thing. Now." she stated, before marching off in the direction of the aura. Cassandra, meanwhile, stepped over and gently clasped Mariette's hand. "...Please...Hold on just a little longer. Don't give in to the corruption." she said softly, a worried look in her eyes before she gently tugged Mariette in the direction of the aura.

It went by so fast that Venextos barely had time to register the events unfolding before Kat was murdered with what remained of Wesix, and the sorcerer sputtered for a moment as he realized both the group's allies on this train had been killed and now they were face to face with an Icon. If Kellea was hard enough to beat, then Ralvas was on an entirely different level altogether. Yet Venextos' rationality left the window as a primal, unnatural anger took hold of him and he opened his necklace artifact up to allow the streams of power to flow through his body uninterrupted once more. He gritted his teeth in pain as his body once again was wracked with unyielding amounts of power and began to visibly crack his skin around his hands.

"I won't let you hurt ANY OF THEM." Venextos spat, his voice shifting rather suddenly at the end as the demonic corruption continued to work its way into his very being and was hastened by his use of the artifact once more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back