• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Hunter's Moon: The Sin & Sentence [IC] [CLOSED]

"Thank you my lady." Sara stood up. The fear that was initially in her eyes had dissipated, replaced with resolve. She looked towards Thodore "Mr. Boivin, I believe you have information regards to one Ludwig Egner. I hope I can count on your cooperation and further testimony."

"I will help with his trial, but I suggest you hurry before he decides to slither away." Theodore looked to one of the local law enforcer that was keeping the crowd at bay beforehand. "Officer, please help the inquisitor to help bring her man in. He's old but not brittle, so you might have to use some force." As Sara departed with the constable, Theodore looked towards Velin. Suppose now was a good time as any. "I can see where the wind is blowing and looks like you're bringing the storm over the heads of the right people now. If I can be guaranteed certain immunity, I can give you more names. Henderson was far from the first of his kind."

"I can see where the wind is blowing and looks like you're bringing the storm over the heads of the right people now. If I can be guaranteed certain immunity, I can give you more names. Henderson was far from the first of his kind."

Velin nodded. "You are forgiven for all past misdeeds and actions, and are granted immunity in regards to Henderson and the case surrounding his creation. As long as you live, you will not be prosecuted or punished for that." she stated. "...Also, I would like for you to take up the position of Head Archivist of the Church. If you don't want to, however, I can find another...After the past few years, I'd understand if you'd like to stay away from Church matters."

"I am very honored to be even considered to lead this new branch of the order, but I must decline. Church matters while important have been rather restrictive in my other pursuits and I have found Red Gorge to feel somewhat of a new home to me." After a brief pause Theodore continued "That being said, along with the names of those corrupt, I can name those who deserve to be brought up. Once inquisitor Reid has finished her own business here, I can accompany her along to oversee the facilitation of the new order and to help create new guidelines and rules for the archivists."

Kilo goes outside and he is stunned. Two of the Gods, Undite and Velin. Here? of all places they can go? The journalist looks over the jeers of the crowd. as some of the supernatural members of its community speaked out against the mighty Velin. He felt like he was with the crowd. "The purges... Could this be the reasons why Wesley wanted to disappear? to get away...?"

his thinking was interupted with Velin's hearfelt apology and speech to the crowd. With just a few words, She has managed to recognize a nation that has not been mentioned before in any textbooks, Calling an end to the purges, Making vampires and supernaturals equal to humanity and making Red Gorge The meeting places for all the nations' leaders.

Kilo was appalled by the godessess's sudden change of heart. ".... Vampires are now equal too? Does this mean Wesley can go home now..?" Besides Velin, There was Undite, It was rather striking to be talking with a person thats a god, but hey. it might only time that he gets to talk with a holy being.

"Um.. Madame Undite? Can I ask of your assistance...?

The people in Red Gorge were quiet, and the tension high. Which was only broken by Theodore's and another woman's words. Slowly, the townsfolk began to lower their weapons. Some looked relieved, knowing that they no longer will have to raise their weapons to defend Red Gorge from Velin and her people. But many continued to look at the deity with utter contempt. Many would refuse to forgive her even if she's trying to do the right thing. Eventually some of the crowd walked away, leaving the constables and some civilians. Jessica stood next to Rosanna, and the two shared a look before looking at Velin as she talked with Theodore.

"I get it. You know she can kill us, and you tried to talk us down. She probably would have killed us if we shot her... but you don't have a clue about the pain she has caused here." She looked at the dullahan with a smile on her face. "You know us southern folks always stuck together when faced with adversity. If one of us wants to fight a God for the right reason, we all are." As the two continued their conversation, the group was joined by Volog and Lucy as well some other members of the agency. The little girl and the goblin looked at Velin while standing behind of Jessica and Rosanna.

Near the graveyard, the grave digger continued looking at the group. He wanted to speak with Velin, and as soon as she was free, he approached her with a smile on his gentle old face. "Han, Lady Velin." He didn't know if Velin was aware of him, nor did he know how she'd react to what he was about to tell her. But he might as well try. "...Waya wants to speak with you, my lady. He wants to make peace with you."

"...but you don't have a clue about the pain she has caused here."

Rosanna looked to Jessica and smiled back. "I actually do." she simply replied, before glancing to the grave digger and giving him a wave.

"Um...Madame Undite? Can I ask of your assistance...?

Undite was a bit surprised by the man, since the rest of the group had mostly left. "Yes? What do you need?" she asked, smiling warmly at the man.

"That being said, along with the names of those corrupt, I can name those who deserve to be brought up. Once inquisitor Reid has finished her own business here, I can accompany her along to oversee the facilitation of the new order and to help create new guidelines and rules for the archivists."

Velin nodded in agreement. "Alright. You may assist her in the endeavor. Speak to Cassiel when you both arrive in Eternis, and tell him what has happened. Inform him that I said that he need assist you in any way you ask of him."

"...Waya wants to speak with you, my lady. He wants to make peace with you."

Velin looked back, towards where the grave digger. Her expression turned to one of annoyance. "So he sent you to tell me? Why didn't he show up himself?" she asked, turning to face the grave digger.

Last edited:
Svartvik, Nivarden

Positioned on both sides of a twisting and turning river was a town far up in the north. The name Svartvik, which translated to 'Black Bay', was an apt one as both the river and the bay itself had a dark and menacing color. Over the years many had theorized as to why the water was dark. Was it because of the cold that covered everything in the hardest of ice? Was it because of the ruthless storms that tested the local population time and time again? Or was there some other force at work?

Regardless as to why, the people of Svartvik carried on with their daily lives. Looking at the greater image there were things far more unnatural than water being black. To ponder on the color of the water around you seemed almost comforting and for many it had been a comfort for the past months. Rumors of war, witch hunts, purges, uprisings and terrorist attacks. One would think that the world had gone insane.

Then again there were the time travelers. Ancestors that had returned from the dead. Svartvik had been spared of most of the insanity. A couple of great great grandfathers here, a couple of goblin merchants there. Fairly harmless all in all.
For one specific group of people residing in Svartvik this was especially thankful. They lived not in this icy and windy hell for its proximity to numerous mining ventures nor did they aspire to become great fishermen. No, for these people silence was key in order to keep their unorthodox interests concealed from the public eye and in turn, the government.

Night was fast approaching. Darkness would fall on the town swiftly, as it always did. Fishermen were securing their ships and those who could afford it kept them under large roofed docks to shield their sails from the ice. Inside the city people were leaving from work. Some would brave the cold a little longer and visit the few pubs around the place while others would simply seek refuge and silence in the comfort of their own home.
A group of people however did neither. There were no sails to be shielded. No pubs to be visited. No hearths to be lighted. No family to feed.

They moved through streets and alleys unseen, shrouded by their heavy clothes and hoods. One by one they arrived at the great house at the very edge of Svartvik. An old warehouse for a now-defunct logging company. Nothing beyond whispers could be heard as the men and women moved unseen through the building and went for the basement. One by one they knocked on the large reinforced door and uttered the phrase. One by one they were accepted into the warmth of their haven.

Gathered in the large cellar the people worked without question. Tonight was a special night and they had no time to spare. Something far greater than their tragic little lives would take place, something that demanded absolute perfection.

Candles were lighted. Hundreds of them. Runes were written onto the cold stone floor and on the skin of the people. It was quick process for it was not the first time, nor would it be the last.

At last it was time. The people were gathered around the large runes on the floor. Red and black markings adorned their half-naked bodies as they watched in silence. Stepping forth from the crowd was a woman. At first glance one might spend time thinking of her looks, her physical attributes. After all, what was a quick glance? The people around her knew better. They knew. Looking closer at the woman one would see the rest of her physical form. Pale, unnatural skin. Black veins and markings. Her piercing purple eyes.

The woman was not the product of love, no, she was the spawn of a Man and a Demon. Bowing their heads in reverence the woman lowered her hood to reveal her long black hair. She looked at the men and women around the room with narrowed eyes before speaking.

"Nir'kalar aroon maz'tarak."

Repeating the phrase in unison the people finally looked up. It was a greeting and a blessing, for all of them. It was also a promise of servitude.

The woman lifted her arms. "This night is not like any other night. We, brothers and sisters, gather this night not to pray to our true overlords down below but to present our saviors with a gift, a symbol of our vow to remain ever-faithful."
As she spoke some of the people nodded or whispered among themselves. Witnessing such a offering was a honor itself but some were also jealous for they too wished to be granted such an honor.

Stepping forth at the end of the room was a man wearing nothing but a small black cloth around his hips. Every other part of him was covered in ritualistic markings with some having been carved with a knife judging by the blood dripping from him. He walked towards the woman with a steadfast expression and knelt in front of her. Some of the people touched him as he passed them by, giving their blessings and in hopes that the presence of this great individual would bestow them with honor and luck.

The woman placed a hand on the man's head and spoke once more; "I, Cervana Demonspawn, Daughter of Hazathia and Voice of the Chosen hereby bless this loyal servant with a sigil of blood. His heart, mind and soul are eternally pledged in service to our lords. I ask for our lords to accept this man as an embodiment of our vow to you."
As Cervana spoke the man remained silent and with his eyes closed. The others throughout the room fell silent as well and as the words of their spiritual leader had been spoken they watched the men intensely.

Slowly, whispers in the demonic language formed around the room. Lights flickered and shadows began to take shape around the room. Cervana smiled faintly and bowed her head. Then came the steps. The sound of footsteps on the stone floor. A shadow moved towards the man, a shadow which was also slowly beginning to take shape. Dark skin. Red hair. Yellow eyes. A pair of bronze horns. Hazathia smiled.

Cervana backed away from the man and whispered a prayer. The demon placed her hand on the man and ran her long claws across his skin almost as if she was caressing him. She cupped her hand under his chin and forced him to look up at her. Wide-eyed the man watched the demon standing in front of him. Hazathia gave him a smile which revealed her sharp fangs. She looked towards Cervana.

"Rak'tasir arkan olok'in, eraz'mar adui'kir."

Cervana nodded. "Our gift leaves our lords humbled, for the Man we provide is strong in both body and mind. He has been given the honor of serving our lords as a warrior in the war to come, bringing great honor to the name of our family." Around the room people smiled and expressed their gratitude through whispers, as did Cervana while watching the man whom had begun to cry tears of joy.

Hazathia leaned in pressed her body against his. With a crooked smile she whispered into his ear. The man widened his eyes even more and the tears continued to roll down his cheeks. After speaking her words something had happened within the man. His skin was slowly turning red while his veins were going black. The markings began to glow and his eyes turned black. His breathing intensified. Cervana whispered another prayer.

Slowly, the man's skin began to harden into scales and his hair turned grey. Underneath his skin there were shimmering as something began to take form. The man began to shake violently while raising his arms into the air. Whatever it was under his skin became larger and larger to the point where his skin began to stretch and crack. He was frothing at the mouth at this point while laughing hysterically.

"TONIGHT I JOIN THE TRUE GODS!" Yelled the man just as spikes and claws shot out from his skin.

In a near-instant the man was seemingly torn apart violently as a larger, far more menacing, being took his place. Blood and skin felled off the being as it looked up at Hazathia. This was no ordinary demon, no, in the man's place was the unholy spawn of a demonic warrior. It had taken hold of the man's body and forced itself free, now more than a mere demonic essence this being could wander the worlds physically. And fight the war.

Hazathia nodded towards the demon. "Rise, warrior."

Standing behind her Cervana smiled and fell to her knees. The ritual had been completed and their tithe had been paid.
"Long live the Lords of the Ash Plains, vanquished and exiled no more."

The grave digger shook his head, as Velin asked why did Adona send him and not come himself. "He did not send me, Josefina... I ask you as a humble servant of the Gods and the spirits. I know Waya. His heart is conflicted... full of regrets and concerns. His biggest one was not being there when you needed him..." The grave digger approached then gently placed a hand on Velin's arm. His touch was unnaturally cold, but calming at the same time. "...But you must also recognize that you have wronged him. Just like you just recognized how much you have wronged your flock. He still cares a lot for you, Josefina...The only reason why he never came to talk directly with you is he fears that he'll hurt you again." It was getting late, as the church bells started to ring across the town. The grave digger looked at the setting sun, before giving Velin a smile. "...He's where he started his journey, among our people. In the plains... head there when you are ready, Lady Velin." The old man then turned about, walking away into the cemetery.

He's with his tribe? Velin watched as the old man turned and moved back into the cemetery, her expression shifting once more. From annoyance to anger. Is that where he's been this whole time? Of course it is. And he'll give me the excuse that 'fate' has his hands tied. Bullshit. If he expects me to show up, smoke with them, and just forgive him for everything, he can shove it. She grumbled under her breath, turning back to face the others.

And that's when Rosanna caught her eye. She hadn't noticed the aura before, as there had been several other supernatural auras mixed into the crowd earlier that hid hers. But there was the aura of a dullahan, gleaming brightly. A product of of Adona himself, who's existence served to combat hunters and to mock her directly. That only irritated her more. Rosanna looked directly at Velin, and simply smiled. "I think you should listen to the old man, Lady Velin. If you're really in this for peace and such...it'd be a good idea to patch things up with your friend." said the cowgirl, tilting her head.

Velin grunted. "...Fine. After I deal with the national leaders and set up the summit." she responded, an irritated tone to her voice.

Undite was a bit surprised by the man, since the rest of the group had mostly left. "Yes? What do you need?" she asked, smiling warmly at the man.

Kilo was a bit nervous as the goddess actually noticed his presence, but decides to keep moving forward. "Well.. I need help with finding a person.. His name's Wesley Wilch." He pulls out a portrait of the man and showed it to Undite,

"It appears he's been given the bad hand of faith, My Goddess. He was turned by a vampire and was ousted from his hometown... I caught word that he was here a few days ago but it seems that he has already left to somewhere else... I know it'll be hard for him to trust a human like me, especially all the slander he had to go through.. But, maybe not to a Goddess."

Last edited:
Velin overheard the question that Kilo had posed to Undite, and glanced in his direction. "Wesley Wilch has joined a mission alongside Jakob Phillomon and others into the Abyss. They are tasked with rescuing one Valeria Witlock as well as recovering goldy artifacts. And if able, they are to kill the Abyssal Icon of Vainglory, Sazak."

She then looked to Theodore, as well as Jessica and Rosanna. "Pray for them." she said simply.

Jessica looked at Velin, with a look of disgust. "...It should be you razing Hell to save that woman. Not my brother and that idiot Wesley. But Jakob's got a big heart, and he'd never leave a friend behind. Ever heard of that?" Little Lucy then poked her head from behind her aunt and looked at Velin. She looked actually sad, unlike Jessica. Over the past week, Lucy had learned where his father went and why. She approached Velin and Undite while her aunt wasn't looking and tugged on Velin's pants leg. "...Why do you hate my dad? Why is he in Hell?"

Velin gave Jessica a look of her own, wanting to give a blunt reply, but stopped herself when she felt Lucy tugging at her pants. She squatted down, as her expression softened to one of worry. "Little one...I don't hate your father. He's a brave, honorable, just man. You should be proud to call him your father...I would be if he were mine."

She paused for a moment, looking dow. At the ground, before continuing. "...Your father ventured into the Abyss of his own free will, to save one of his friends. I would have done the same in his shoes...in fact, I would have lead the charge if I were him. He will return from the Abyss, little one. I'm sure of it. And he will bring his friend and his comrades with him."

Lucy's face becomes radiant, expression changing to a big smile. She then thanked Velin. "...Thank you, miss Velin." The little young lady had no reason to not believe the deity. If she said that Jakob would come out of the Abyss, she believed it. With a little curtsy, Lucy walked back to her aunt. Jessica gave Velin a look, but this wasn't a look of contempt. Just a little nod, a thank you for lifting the young girl's spirits. Lucy got back to what she knew best, pulling on the ears of Volog and biting him. Jessica then looked at both Rosanna and Theodore. "We'll be heading back to the agency, gotta get a lot of stuff done... Red Gorge is about to see a lot of things soon." She gave Rose a pat on the shoulder and then gave Theodore a little hug before walking back into the agency with Volog and Lucy. Without looking back at the two Goddesses.

"We'll be right along soon enough." Theodore told Jessica and he turned back to the deities "I know you tried to comfort the girl, but I don't like his chances even with the company he's keeping. Although with a man like Henderson and his condition, the Abyss might be the only cure for him." He sighed out of frustration "I shouldn't have never written that letter or started that whole affair. Merda. Let's hope Jacob keeps to his good side while they're down there."

Chapter 2
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
CHAPTER TWO
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The truck slid to a stop, skidding across rocks and dirt at the center of the village. Out of it climbed Hudson, Riberta, Jakob, and Venextos, looking about as they emerged from inside the vehicle. This was the place that they were supposed to find the sorceress that Azathor spoke of. The friend of Venextos.

The village was in ruins, apparently haven't been lived in for several centuries. There was a massive dead tree at the center, which stood several stories tall. The lone tree in a barren landscape stretching for miles around them. Riberta sniffed the air, before glancing to Jakob. "Smell that? Blood. And a lot of it." she said, her red eyes darting about. Jakob could smell it too, with his lycan senses. They'd have to do some searching. Carefully and quietly, the four dispersed. Looking about the camp in search anyone or anything that might be there.

The closest shacks to them were crumbling inward, the bits of stone and wood that had formerly formed their structure now simple rubble inside. There was a well which Hudson peered into. He didn't see anything at the bottom, and dropping a rock into it only earned him a thud. No water. This place really was dead. Soon, though, Riberta called out. "FOUND SOME BODIES." she said, gazing down at the corpse of a stone fleshed demon. He had been killed recently, along with a cluster of others that lay scattered around the inside of a dilapidated shop.

"Your sorceress friend seems talented." said Riberta, glancing back to Venextos as they arrived to find the corpses themselves. As she finished however, her head snapped up and she looked about. "Got an aura nearby....several. They were in hiding. Get ready, because they're coming."

And, just as Riberta said, a group of demons rounded the shack at the end of the short street. Heading towards them. They seemed to be armored, carrying large iron weapons. Blades, axes, maces, warhammers. There was even one with what appeared to be a mallet. Probably snatched it up somewhere. They were all wrath demons, it seemed, from the angry expressions and blood caked over most of their bodies, but they were organized. They had a leader, somewhere. The question was where?

Hudson hopped out of the truck without any fanfare, immediately reaching for his weapons once they disembarked into what he presumed to be hostile enemy territory. His sword was drawn and he held it in both hands, searching the ruins for anything suspicious or that might clue them in to this missing person. From the absolutely deserted nature of this place his hopes were not high, and he figured it only proper that they would be sent on a useless mission such as this. Same as it ever was, it seemed.

He checked a few shacks by slamming his shoulders into their doors to open them, sword raised and pointed as he moved in a combat stance while going about his search. Finding nothing, he went to investigate the well with a quick glance and test of its depth. Not even a puddle. He had to question just how long this place was left like this, or why it held any significance at all to Venextos' associate.

The hunter's thoughts were interrupted by Riberta finding a body, to which he began to approach with his sword arm at his side. He had only heard the tail end of her warnings, but he quickly unfurled one of his maces and began to spin it. Hudson swiveled about as the wrath demons made their approach, spreading his stance as he spun the chain even faster. Their armor wouldn't help them. It seemed uncharacteristic for the leading wrath demon to not make itself known from the outset, but he had no time to dwell on that detail at the moment.

As soon as they closed the distance, he cast his flaming mace out at one of the demons in the front.

"Indeed she is." Venextos commented to Riberta as he looked around at such a display, "I've known her for a great many years, and I would never underestimate her." He continued observe the area as the group walked before Riberta informed them of the oncoming ambush. "Well now, seems as if she left some unfinished business." he said aloud as he formed an orange disk in his hands before flinging it towards the nearest demon.

Last edited:
Their journey continued as plan, but Jakob still did not felt confortable working with Sazak's son. He didn't know for sure, but it felt like he was doing just another chore like the ones he did for Tariun. Regardless, Venextos and Ethraeil knew this woman so he decided to not voice his concerns yet. A friend of a friend is a friend, after all. While exploring the location where this woman was last seen or heard of, Riberta asked Jakob if he smelled blood like her. He nodded, "A lot of blood..."

Soon they found the sources of it. Bodies, lots of them. Jakob nodded as Riberta complimented the wizard's friend, and Venextos agreed But now they did not know where to find the woman they were looking for. He did not feel any strange auras nearby, but he did feel a few approaching them. And soon more demonic forces appeared, as expected. Jakob pumped up his shotgun and looked at the rest. "Alright folks, time to kick some serious demon ass!" he said before taking a shot at a nearby demon.

Azgon's Territory - Abandoned Village - TURN 1
12 Armored Wrath Demons (5 HP each.)

Hudson = 5 + 1 (6, Velin's Tears.) Does 3 + 1 DMG (4, Velin's Tears) to Wrath Demon #1. Wrath Demon #1 HP = 1. Chance for Execution. Chance Rolls = 5, 2. Chance Successful. Wrath Demon #1 executed.
Venextos = 3 + 1 (4, Sorcerer Supreme.) Missed Wrath Demon #2.
Jakob = 6 + 2 (8, With Badge & Gun.) Does 3 + 9 DMG (12, With Badge & Gun, BUCKSHOT!, Shadow's Shotgun) to Wrath Demon #3. Automatic Execution. Wrath Demon #3 dead.

Riberta = 7. Does 3 + 2 DMG (5, Ruthless Warlord) to Wrath Demon #4. Automatic Execution. Wrath Demon #4 dead.

Azgon's Territory - Abandoned Village - TURN 1 (ENEMY)
Wrath Demon #2 = 6. Does 1 DMG to Venextos. Venextos HP = 14.
Wrath Demon #4 = 9. Does 1 DMG to Hudson. Hudson HP = 14.
Wrath Demon #5 = 3. Misses Jakob.
Wrath Demon #6 = 10. CH Roll = 4. Does 3 DMG to Jakob. Jakob HP = 12.
Wrath Demon #7 = 7. Does 1 DMG to Riberta. Riberta HP = 14.
Wrath Demon #8 = 6. Does 1 DMG to Hudson. Hudson HP = 13.
Wrath Demon #9 = 8. Does 1 DMG to Venextos. Venextos HP = 13.
Wrath Demon #10 = 6. Does 1 DMG to Riberta. Riberta HP = 13.
Wrath Demon #11 = 5. Does 1 DMG to Hudson. Hudson HP = 12.

Wrath Demon #12 = 9. Does 1 DMG to Riberta. Riberta HP = 12.

---

As the wrath demons charged, the battle commenced. Hudson cast his flaming mace out at the lead wrath demon, the demon unable to halt his momentum as the metal object hurled towards him. And with a sickening crunch, the mace impacted him square in the middle of his face. It exploded through, bursting the demon's head as his body folded backwards mid-stride. He hit the ground on his back, as his legs flicked out from beneath him. As Hudson yanked the mace back towards him, he was set upon by three demons whom hit him with their own weapons. A sword, a club, and a morning star impacted the demon hunter, as the wrath demons savagely attacked.

Venextos let his orange disk of death fly, but missed his target by a slim margin as the demon leaned sideways to avoid it. It wasn't long before he was brutally attacked as well. The demon he missed swung his mace at Venextos, catching him across his side as another demon rushed in and hit him in the shoulder with a mallet. Meanwhile, Jakob opened up with his shotgun, firing off a blast of buckshot at the nearest demon. As the demon had been fairly close, the shotgun blast blew a hole clean through his chest plate and pellets ripped through the demon's body before bursting out his back. The demon hit the dirt quickly, as Jakob pumped the weapon. He wouldn't have time to fire another shot just yet, as he was stabbed through the shoulder by a demon with a spear. Another demon also attempted to cut him with their sword, but he shoved them aside as they moved in.

Riberta charged into the horde, driving her sword downward at an angle through the body of a wrath demon rushing towards her. The sheer force of the swing caused the claymore to cleave the demon in half. The sword clanged as it bounced off the ground, but she was attacked by three other demons before she could catch them with an upwards swing. More hits from swords, maces, and clubs.

Jakob pumped his shotgun, and was about to shoot another one when a pair of demons attacked him. While the first one managed to hit him, he quickly pushed through the pain and knocked the other aside. He looked at his comrades, and noticed Riberta and Hudson had killed two others. With three down, and many more to kill, he pumped his shotgun and gave Venny a look. "Need help over there, my Mage friend?" he said with a grin, before trying to stab the demon that slashed him right through its chest plate plate. He'd shoot him through it afterwards.

Venextos grunted as he both missed his attack as well as took two blows from the attacking demon group. He didn't pay attention to Jakob's comment as he focused on continuing combat. He quickly discerned the need for some crowd control, and focused on quickly summoning a ball of blue energy in his hands before slamming it into the ground underneath him. From there, the magic that had coalesced then dispersed in a circular fashion around the wizard and sought to stun the two demons that had been attacking him.

Retrieving his mace and suddenly assailed by demons that charged him, Hudson quickly secures his chains to his waist to begin using his bastard sword with both hands. He pushed his shoulder into one of the demons to gain more footing, blocking slashes and strikes that came his way but unable to stop all of them from getting through. After his shoulder charge he pivoted on one foot and began to lay brutal slashes into the demon wielding a morning star - deeming that weapon to be the greatest threat. "Come on you fucking bastards! I've been hit harder by sloth demons!" the hunter roars through grit teeth, doing his best to shrug off the pain.

Azgon's Territory - Abandoned Village - TURN 2
Jakob = 2 + 2 (4, With Badge & Gun.) Misses Wrath Demon #5.
Venextos attempts to stun Wrath Demon #2 and #9. D6 used. Chance Roll = 5. Chance Roll Successful. Wrath Demon #2 and #9 stunned for two turns.
Hudson = 8 + 1 (9, Velin's Tears.) Does Does 3 + 1 DMG (4, Velin's Tears) to Wrath Demon #1. Wrath Demon #11 HP = 1. Chance for Execution. Chance Roll = 3, 7. Chance Failed. Wrath Demon #11 regenerates HP. Wrath Demon #11 HP = 3.

Riberta = 6. Does 3 + 2 DMG (5, Ruthless Warlord) to Wrath Demon #7. Automatic Execution. Wrath Demon #7 dead.

Azgon's Territory - Abandoned Village - TURN 2 (ENEMY)
Wrath Demon #2 can't attack. Stunned for two turns.
Wrath Demon #4 = 5. Does 1 DMG to Hudson. Hudson HP = 11.
Wrath Demon #5 = 8. Does 1 DMG to Jakob. Jakob HP = 11.
Wrath Demon #6 = 7. Does 1 DMG to Jakob. Jakob HP = 10.
Wrath Demon #8 = 5. Does 1 DMG to Hudson. Hudson HP = 10.
Wrath Demon #9 can't attack. Stunned for two turns.
Wrath Demon #10 = 3. Misses Riberta.
Wrath Demon #11 = 10. CH Roll = 8. Targets Hudson. Chance to nullify critical hit (Grit.) D6 used. Chance Roll = 6. Chance successful. Does 1 DMG to Hudson. Hudson HP = 9.

Wrath Demon #12 = 3. Misses Riberta.

---
The brawl continued, with the wrath demons attempting to slaughter the four members of Hudson's party. Jakob attempted to stab the bayonet on his shotgun through the demon that had swung at him, but missed narrowly as the demon dodged. Then, the demon moved back and caught Jakob across his arm with his sword. The other demon opted to wack him with the long shaft of his spear, the wood impacting against Jakob's back rather hard. Meanwhile, Venextos opted to use some of his magic in an attempt to stun the two demons that were attacking him. The blue ball of magic hit the ground, and created a rippling wave which knocked both demons down onto the ground. They struggled to get back up, obviously delirious from the impact.

The other demons continued to wail on Hudson with their weapons, as he tried to take down the demon using a morning star. He delivered a devastating slash, which brought the demon to its knees, and readied himself for a final beheading blow. The wrath demon, however, wasn't going out like hat. Using his morning star, he sharply jabbed in into Hudson. Hitting him squarely in his crotch. Hudson's knees buckled, as the wrath demon stood, and he took another hit from the morning star across his back as the others hit him.

Riberta launched her own attack against one of the demons, using her vampiric speed to her advantage to dodge the other pair of demons attempting to hit her. As the demon swung his mace at her, she ducked and swung her claymore sideways like a baseball bat at the demon's torso. Upon impact, it carved through the demon's torso plating and embedded itself inside the demon's stomach. As the demon stumbled backwards, she straightened up and delivered a hellacious kick. Her foot hit the sword, the powerful kick driving the sword farther inwards and knocking the demon over onto his back. She then turned her attention to the other two demons. She'd use her bare hands for them.

Jakob pumped his shotgun bitterly when he missed his target, he was about to turn to Venextos to apologize for teasing the wizartd but as soon as he turned around, he got attacked by a demon. "M-mother fucker!" Jakob quickly pulled backwards as soon as one of the demons struck him on the arm, he spat on the ground and quickly turned his attention to the attacking demon, taking a shot at them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back