• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Hunter//Hunted OOC

Hm... maybe somewhat younger? I did say I wanted her to be an underage psychopath maybe...

So much fan art about Ahri (She's League of Legends champion)

ede251e1fba777b8c826b6569bf920cc.jpg

a51899e1fe4a234af257467acf7978ff.jpg

You thinked if your young Kitsune would want young Nekomimi friend?

Last edited by a moderator:
3f73e90d6fc6e7ae3f29dcb14f4dd574.jpg
Aint she cute

God now I have to name her...

<-<
>->
I may have forgotten to check this in the morning and hence didn't get any notifications lol

Hah, I don't have the problem of getting good reference images since I draw most of my characters myself!

Hah, I don't have the problem of getting good reference images since I draw most of my characters myself!

Don't rub it in cuz some of us are artistically challenged. Making art isn't like playing an instrument or riding a bike; you are either born with talent or not.

@StoneWolf18 while it is a habit of mine making child characters , I wasn't planning to this time. That is besides the point though (I just wanted to get it out there before I began) , as surely you will agree that good stories and by extension, gold roleplays would require conflict and character interaction and growth, correct? A character with a child-like mentality could easily bring all of that. Having to protect it would mean additional conflict. In fact just the "why would I care?" Part is a conflict in of itself, and both conflicts can show character. Let's now say two characters are in a relationship, a character with a childlike mentality could further their relationship as a child figure or could cause them conflict in the sense of questioning their relationship in the field of having children. Child characters can ask the though questions to others without 50 pages of hesitating and building up per question, they could play with the hunter's heartstrings , etc...

These are just a few examples, but my point is, that while of course it is possible to screw up that archetype (as with any other archetype), it also has loads of potential and being superficial about it is counter-productive

What's the maximum age allowed for our creatures? I can see my character having an old soul that would make sense of they had quite the amount of years behind their belt, but it can work with them being young as well

What's the maximum age allowed for our creatures? I can see my character having an old soul that would make sense of they had quite the amount of years behind their belt, but it can work with them being young as well

I don't know, but i am pretty sure that all is good so long that you don't have danger to die to old age ;)  

Then again, most of us are demons, so we might stop physically aging at some point or another. Also, I think I like the young Ahri! That could be her younger form and fully aged form, though she probably hides her tail. 

Then again, most of us are demons, so we might stop physically aging at some point or another.

Thanks you give me idea how my Nekomimi would age, she would age normally until age 18, or when she dies first time. (She would have 9 cat life) After first dead or getting to age 18, aging would stop so long that all lives has been used and then she would be mortal and start aging again.

Thanks you give me idea how my Nekomimi would age, she would age normally until age 18, or when she dies first time. (She would have 9 cat life) After first dead or getting to age 18, aging would stop so long that all lives has been used and then she would be mortal and start aging again.

See? That actually works better than having to calculate the exact cat years. It also saves you time.

See? That actually works better than having to calculate the exact cat years. It also saves you time.

Didn't i write already? I find out that at age 18 months kitten would be adult cat, that way there isn't any need to me start counting when i only need turn months to years so it's pretty much same if i count or not count. (In my country 18 is when you are adult.)

I come back to all this @.@

So question about the CS; do we list ALL abilities (meaning anything that's not human)? Yah, stupid question but... wants to be answered

Anything that is important to note. ^_^  Obviously we don't need to know that your character's abilities include microwaving food or tying his shoelaces. So anything that isn't basic I think would be ok.

However old you can make believable and relevant to the rp. Just don't be around the start of creation because that's too OP and you'd have waaaay too much knowledge.

I'm chill about these things *shrugs*

Alright, I'll do tallies and species later on in the day...probably! 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back