• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Humanity Stands Redux: OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Anyone ever had a 40mm dummy grenade launched at their groin before?

aaaaaa

ya'll are posting so fast

let me get a post in please, I was literally about to post before the last blurb went out

I'm sorry! I didn't mean to post so quickly.

Sorry My Bad GIF by chuber channel

it's cool I just need to add like an extra sentence thankfully

I was gonna do some'n too lmaooo.
But then all hell broke loose lolll.
Uh-- y'all do your thing, I'll just keep lurking xd. I wouldn't want Red making things too chaotic with his huge self.
Though if any of you have any plot ideas that could help my entrance, I'm down.

I was gonna do some'n too lmaooo.
But then all hell broke loose lolll.
Uh-- y'all do your thing, I'll just keep lurking xd. I wouldn't want Red making things too chaotic with his huge self.
Though if any of you have any plot ideas that could help my entrance, I'm down.
I know The Plaid Man is looking for someone to interact with his character. His is a stick that can speak once picked up and is a really interesting character. I was gonna make a mention that we need to interact with them. If you want to interact with them I have no issues with that. <3

Just because I wasnt on yesterday doesnt mean Im not keeping up with the rp itself,

I have an older Kindle paperwhite I use to keep up with the rps im in, but I dont reply with it, because its too slow.

I'm... not even gonna lie.
i think i just changed Red's whole-ass backstory after making this first post lmaoo.

I'll have a post up for Alcatraz in a bit, Gotta make it somewhat match the backstory.

Hello! Is anyone planning on Interacting with The Plaid Man because if not I might go ahead and do that so they can get more involved :)

Hello! Is anyone planning on Interacting with The Plaid Man because if not I might go ahead and do that so they can get more involved :)
I vote for him getting more involved. Particularily he could fall next to the archer and presumably trip her up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back