• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Humanity Stands Redux: OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Evening everyone. I know I haven't posted a reply, I've been sick the last few days and hope to pump something out tomorrow. Wanted to give you all an update that I'm still active, just needed some time to rest.

Just a reminder to everyone: I will be gone next Saturday, November 6th through the 13th. That doesn't mean the RP should die because of my absence. I would love for you all to have your side stories while I'm away. I will still be lurking from time to time when I have a moment but won't be able to reply.

Much love to all.

I’ll get up a post today and see if I can set up a break off for Atheia and Harper for now.

Apologies for the writing hiatus, new job alongside mid-terms is a real time crunch.

I’ll get up a post today and see if I can set up a break off for Atheia and Harper for now.

Apologies for the writing hiatus, new job alongside mid-terms is a real time crunch.
No worries. There is no rush for replies. I understand that life happens. Life has been doing that to me too. Good luck with everything!

Are there scenes and milestones set up to this rp? Or does it just keep going at our discretion like a sandbox?

Just a final reminder. Tomorrow I will be gone until the 13th. Going on vacation. I'll be poking in every once in awhile if I get a chance.

Happy Turkey day if you celebrate it! Miss rping with you all but hope to bring this rp back. I know life happens to all of us with school, work and family. Remember that you come first and always take care of yourself.

Much love to you all! <3

Hello all and happy holidays! I'm so sorry that things have been quiet with this RP, life got a little busy after vacation and Thanksgiving. But I wanted to ask if anyone was still interested in it. If so my question is would you like to continue where we left off or start fresh? Anyways I hope everyone is doing well. Again, happy holidays to everyone!

Hello all and happy holidays! I'm so sorry that things have been quiet with this RP, life got a little busy after vacation and Thanksgiving. But I wanted to ask if anyone was still interested in it. If so my question is would you like to continue where we left off or start fresh? Anyways I hope everyone is doing well. Again, happy holidays to everyone!

Maybe start fresh? I want to join regardless

Merry Christmas! And I'm still interested, though I don't mind if we restart or keep going. I don't really know how to get involved with the current plot though, so if The Plaid Man doesn't come back I'd prefer to restart with a new character (since Sir Stickworth was the only one interacting with me)

Alright! Got 3 interested. I know Steel is still out, though if they ever want to come back be more then happy to have them back. Anyone else still interested in Humanity Stands?

ah, i forgot to mention i had to take quite a break

currently speaking with an army recruiter. but how are you all?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back