• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Humanity Stands Redux: OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Dont feel too well guys and gals,

Theres just pain in my head and chest, shortness of breath, nauseous, and of course I have a sore throat. What a wonderful day.

Seems that RPN has deemed it unnecessary for me to receive posts until now, sorry for the wait, cooking up a reply

Hey all I have a horrible migraine right now and am going to rest. I'll get my reply up once I'm better. Didn't want you all to wait on me if you were.

Ok, Get better friend!

I also ate a piece of the one-chip from paqui, and my whole body is now spicy

Computer and wifi are friends again. Brain is mush so will bang out a reply tomorrow. Been a strange week.
baby lol GIF

I'm going to do a bit of skipping with Harper, and until things are settled I will only be RPing as Harper or Aguruth since my other characters are interacting with Steels and they are on a break. If a fill in NPC need to be made on the fly like Shaden or Wayne I will do it.

With that said if anyone wants to be the Athena Director that job is still open due to Shaden not being a "created" character. She was just a fill in. So if you would like the part let me know.

Hey everyone, hope all is well. Wanted to give you all a heads up that I will be away from the site on November 6th, till November 13th. I'm going away for a week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back