• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here

BoomersAndMash

Hibernate and vibe
30 years ago humanity had been shook to the core. A force of unknown breached into this dimension, unleashing forces that were up until just stories and fairytales. This incident was called "The Gate" and it had brought about it supernatural beings from all across the imagination. From those that humans have heard of like that of vampires and werewolves, to the more uncommon as that of the neko and fairy dragon. All beings had crossed the gate and into human world. It seemed as though everything stood still, the heavens above and hell below watched with baited breath to see who would strike first. Humans were known to be fearful of what they did not know and the supernatural had been preserved as having god like complex to take over those that were weak.

But by some stroke of luck nether side attacked. Leaders from all sides came together to work out peace, it seemed as though the supernatural were just as confused as the humans and were in no position to start a war. Excluding a small few who had voiced their ideals of taking over the lands and ruling them with iron fist, they were quickly squelched by the majority. No, peace was what was brought upon the humans and supernatural. It seemed as though things would be good.

And it would have been good if those small few who had the ideals of ruling the lands and the humans had been taken seriously. Though they were ignored and pushed aside by the rest of their brothers and sisters they saw that working together they could create a faction that could indeed bring about their ways, bring about the uprising of supernatural and ruling over humanity. Breaking away from the rest of their pack those who wanted nothing more than domination created a new faction. They called themselves The Coven.

This was then how Athena was created, a government organization with trained humans and supernatural that are to keep an eye on everything that is going on and to keep any Coven activities down. Some see Athena as heroes, some see them as overstepping lines. It depends on who you ask though. For the most part Athena has kept humanity and supernatural at peace from both Coven and each other.

With Athena taking on the bigger targets another program was created, Bounties. Smaller targets that couldn't be bothered by Athena were handled by guns for hire, or Hunters as they like to be called. Law enforcement from towns or city are allowed to place bounties on any rogue supernatural that is causing harm and a Hunter can take the bounty. There have been times where Coven have been placed on as a bounty due to the town being too small and unable to wait for Athena to reach them.

It's been 30 years now, 30 years of new rules, new cities, new lives and new ways to go. However what remains the same is that The Coven remains a threat and their time for an uprising is coming.

===================================================================================================================================================

HARPER STEELBITE

"Here ya go. $300 for the head of that damned beast you got for me." a man spoke who stood behind a plexiglass window. Pushing open a cash drawer he counted out the money in front of the person he spoke too and pushed the money towards them. With a smirk on his face he gave them a wink and a slight nod. "Always a pleasure having you take my harder hunts, Harper. At least I know it'll get done and I don't have a mess to clean up."

The woman that was spoken to nodded back to the man as she reached for the money and pocketed in her wallet. She tugged at her gloves to fit them just right on her hands and stared at the bounty hunter behind her aviator sunglasses. "Always have to keep myself at the top of the game you know. Especially in the big city. Nothing like it was in the country where hunts were small and hard to come by." With a wave of her hand Harper turned around and made her way to the door. Pushing it open her eyes squinted a little from the glare of the sun and soon the roar of the city came crashing into her ears and enveloped all her sense.

Humming of cars, shouting of people to one and other and the random smells that came with it could mess with anyone but it was harder on a supernatural. Wrinkling her nose and letting out a small rumble of a growl, Harper made her way to her pick up truck and opened the door. She slid herself in allowing a moment of silence before letting the engine roar to life. Welcome to Washington D.C., home of the capital of the state, second largest population in supernaturals and also home to a secret origination called Athena. A group that Harper use to be apart of but left when she saw them trying to push their own agendas.

With a huff it was quiet moments like these that made Harper think back to her days of being an Athena agent and how she was at the top of her game and was one of the best. She was a member of a special task force that had only other werewolves in it. They were a strike team that would go in behind enemies lines quietly and take them out fast and hard. Her team was damn well good at their job and she took pride in her work. But it always has to come crashing down now doesn't it? Stories like these don't have a happy ending to have the person leave an organization that they once believed in to become a gun for hire.

"You guys had to just lie to me and try to make me do something that was even to your standards heinous. Yet you wanted me to send my team in and tear apart that damn town, rip those innocent lives limb from limb and then have us write a report that they were all Coven." Harper mumbled as she was at a stop light. Her eyes stared steely at a vacant building. She had left immediately after that night had for around 20 years was on the run from Athena while also a hunter. But until a year ago something told her to come back to where it all started, to keep tabs on Athena and to perhaps finally make her face known from the shadows that she wasn't afraid of them anymore.

No longer running away from, Harper was ready to not only take down The Coven and other beast that were up for bounties but she was ready to take on Athena if need be. As the light changed green Harper drove down the road to a local bar that always held good information about anything that would go bump in the night, and also was known for hunters to frequent on their down time.

Pvt. James Ramirez

"SCREEEE!" That was the sound of the wheels of a Humvee screeching on the road, as it took a turn. Ramirez was in a hurry, and quickly straightened up the steering wheel as he quickly approached a small gas station. A car honked at him from behind, as he had just cut in front of them.
Sorry, But my gas is more important.
He slowed down and pulled beside one of the pumps and hopped out. He approached the pump and pressed the button built onto the pump reading,
"Magicka Fuel, 10% Ethynol". The pump sprayer had unlocked and the Private grabbed it, before plugging it into the fuel pipe. The Army Ranger looked around as the tank filled with gas, there was the bar he usually went to about a block away, Why not head there when he was done?
After the Ranger paid up his bill, and put the fuel pump back in place. He drove back onto the road, and took a swift turn right. He passed a Lays food truck, before finally pulling into a parking lot. He turned the key, and left all his grenades, bangs, smokes, and even his M4A1 in his seat. However, He did not leave his Humvee completely unarmed, as he still had his M9 still locked down in it's holster. Ramirez opened the door casually and entered, Ignoring all those who stared at him.
Taking a seat on a barstool, The bartender looks up. "What can I do for you, Ramirez? The Usual?" The Bartender asks.
Ramirez gave a nod, before pulling off his gloves, face-cloth, and sunglasses. The man stared down at his hands after stuffing these things in his vest, wondering how the hell he even survived that damn helicopter crash.

Interaction(s): BoomersAndMash BoomersAndMash

HARPER STEELBITE

The smell of a new scent pierced through Harpers nose. Her head snapped towards the door as she sat towards the corner of the bar and watched as a man walked in. She eyed them closely as they neared the bar and sat down, to which the bartender seemed to know them and asked about them having a regular drink. Her eyes squinted at his outfit to gain each detail that was taken, he reeked of military and possible government training. Something that she would have to keep her eye on. It did set her beast side on edge which was now letting out small growls while pacing back and forth inside of her.

Strange human man. Smells of fight and blood. No trust this one. No trust.

Taking a long drink from her beer Harper placed the now empty bottle down on the counter letting her beast side speak it's thoughts. Her fingers drummed to the music but her eyes never once left from the human. Always keep your eyes on the target.

Mention:
Stricken Steel Stricken Steel

Pvt. James Ramirez

Ramirez felt something...You know. Like one of those weird feelings when something bad was about to happen, or when someone was staring at you while you had your back turned.
"Here you go, Jim Bean Whiskey." The Bartender said before placing a half-filled glass of whiskey in front of the Army-Ranger. Ramirez gave the man an appreciative nod, and rose the glass to his lips. He lowered the glass to take a look around, To get that feeling away from him. He looked around to see if anyone was watching him, However, He did notice a stranger all the way in one of the darker corners. Could that be them? The one staring? He looked around once more, before taking another swig.
That's probably them. They're probably just jealous, but there are alot of Hunters here. If something happens and I'm blamed, I could get in big trouble. Better to save my ammo than to shoot it, Could turn them into an ally.

HARPER STEELBITE

Her eyebrow raised a as she kept watching the stranger. He seemed to have noticed her and she did nothing to hide that she was caught. Her eyes narrowed at the man as her grip tightened around the neck of the bottle. 'What is a government agent doing here? They don't sniff around here. He shouldn't be here.' Harpers guard was on high and so was her beast, who was now ready to take over. It was snarling and snapping as it kept pacing faster inside of her. She had to take a deep breath and close her eyes to keep her other half from tear out.

Those who think being a werewolf is awesome do not know the burden that it carries. It's like having two personalities, your own and then another side that wants nothing more then to take hold of the body and rip apart everything that stands in its way. Even pure born werewolves have struggles with their beast. And right now if she didn't get ahold of it quickly this bar is going to be a bloodbath.

Interaction(s):

Pvt. James Ramirez

Ramirez' gaze flicked back to the stranger in the corner, before he lifted his glass and slowly approached the stranger's table. He seated himself and took a seat after sitting his glass down. He could tell something was wrong with this person, but what exactly?
"Private James Ramirez, Originally 1st Battalion, 75th Rangers Regiment. You seem suspicious, I, however, Do not have any sort of business in that. However, It is my business if you are staring me down like a cupcake. Sorry If I do intrude though, but combat does rough you up a good bit."
He took another swig from his glass and placed it back down.
"Want to at least share what your name is? Or where you come from?"

HARPER STEELBITE

His scent hit her nose like a freight train. It was a mix of whisky, gasoline and a hint of cologne. She opened her eyes as he spoke his name and indicated that she was eyeing him like a cupcake. Hard not to when she was suspicious of anyone that seemed official. It took a few deep breathes before she could finally compose herself to speak to the man. Staring him in the eyes Harper leaned back in her seat to look more relax. "...Nicole Deere. And excuse me for eyeing someone I've never seen before. I'm a little wary of new faces." she answered, giving a fake name to cover her trail in case this person was indeed working for Athena.

Interaction(s): Stricken Steel Stricken Steel

Pvt. James Ramirez

The Army-Ranger smiled softly, and chuckled. "Aren't we all? I mean, I only arrived a few months ago. Surprising I landed in a perfectly fine D.C., Even when the Russians invaded our D.C. and tore down everything. We fought back hard though, In a just a day or so we took everything back and stopped the Hammer-Down protocol. And you wanna know something even weirder? I miss my Sergeant, Sergeant Foley, He would always call me to do everything. 'Ramirez! Get on the M82!' 'Ramirez! Shoot that squad!'" He chuckled again before taking another swig of whiskey. The glass was now empty, save for three melting cubes of ice at the bottom.
At least she gave me her name, He thought to himself. Can't go wrong with a friend or two to back you up when all falls.
"So what's your story? Are you a hunter? Some off-duty cop? Or just some gal chillin' in here?"

HARPER STEELBITE

So he was opening up slightly to her. Guess she could open a bit to him. Not too much though. She finished her beer and moved it to the side clearing her throat as he asked what her story was. A smirk played on her face when he guessed at off-duty cop. Far from it. Harper shook her head slowly letting out a small chuckle to James. "No, I'm a Hunter. Though hard to image me as a one. Just finished a hunt today and came to grab a drink and listen to local gossip." Her hand raised with her index finger up and twisted quickly towards the bartender, indicating another round for the both of them. Amber eyes flashed back to the man sitting next to her. "Only been here for a few weeks you can say. Been traveling around the country a good twenty years now and never really know how to settle down. Probably won't stay here that long." The last part was a lie, just like the name she gave. But that was only for Harper to know and for her new "friend" to find out. It was then that the bartender handed their drinks that she gave a small nod of appreciation and leaned back in her seat, holding her bottle loosely by the neck.

Interaction(s):

Pvt. James Ramirez

The Ranger nodded, understanding the situation of the woman. "Oh cool. I picked up a job for the Military, Since they promised me good pay and all that so I took the risk. And here I am, Sadly, They don't make most weapons I'm mostly familiar with anymore. So I pick up my munitions from the Military too, However, I do find it interesting to be a hunter. What's it like? You know, To do what you do?"
A new fresh glass was placed down and the Ranger took a swift-swig.

HAPER STEELBITE

The kid was interested in her work. Harper raised a eyebrow to him before taking another sip from her beer. She gave him a small nod before answering his question. "Take on bounties that are posted by local authorities, some of them are easy other of them are hard." Her eyes glance down to her left arm where she had a bad run in with a nasty chupacabra down in Texas when her hunting days started. She rolled up her sleeve to show the marks that the beast left, slashes and some teeth marks but she was lucky that her body was able to heal from the attack.

"We take on jobs that Athena deems to small or not important." She used air quotes at the last part while snorting and rolling her eyes. "You know, we're the middle man to keep the peace but anything that has the word Coven in it we have to get special license from Athena. I don't touch those jobs. Too much hassle in the paperwork." Harper shook her head glaring a little. If she could she would take on Coven bounties but they required full on background checks, fingerprints and all the nine yards. She wasn't going to stick her neck out for a couple of extra bucks just to have Athena come after her. No she wanted to come after Athena on her own terms.

With another long drink Harper focused her attention on James, she was curious about his work now. With a cool tone to her voice Harper asked "Military now? I take it you're not a Hunter since you're asking me this question. What do you do? And what company do you work for now?"

Interaction(s):

Pvt. James Ramirez

Ramirez looked up at Nicole and smiled. "I don't work for a PMC. I work for Athena, However, I'm not one of those...super-duper agents you hear rumors or stuff about. I'm assigned to the First Ranger Unit, I handle going in on raids in enemy territory and sometimes I go handle smaller things. Like, They tell me, 'Oh you need to go here to stop this or stop that'. It happens all the time, but I feel the Coven is planning something bigger than we're expecting, so pixie dust won't solve our issues."
He took another swig of whisky before leaning his head on the table.
"All of this new stuff, Is very difficult to understand for those that go through the whole multiverse thing. And what happens if the Coven finds a way to control this? It could be catastrophic for the whole world and whatever is teleported into the vast unknown by whomever. "

HAPRER STEELBITE

Her eyes flashed as he mentioned Athena but seemed to simmer down when he said he wasn't a super soldier. She slowly rolled her bottle in a circle watching the liquid move as she listened to his concerns about the Coven and finding a way to take over the multiverse. It would be a bad thing if they were able to crack the code. She mulled it over in her head as the music changed to some sappy country rock, it made her beast growl in anger wanting to snap at the jukebox. She took a deep breath drumming her fingers against the bar again. "You seem to have a lot on your mind for someone who seems to be a small fry to Athena."

Reaching into her pocket Harper pulled out some special jerky that was only sold to werewolves to keep their beast side sustained when they were getting hungry. She broke off a small bit and popped it into her mouth, chewing it before continuing her thought. "I mean not to come off rude kid but Athena is probably handling the situation right now but they're keeping you out of it cause well....They like to keep things a secret and play god. They enjoy screwing people around. And acting like they're higher than mighty. Yeah Coven is evil but isn't Athena also evil? I mean who is keeping Athena in check?"

Harper looked at James realizing she might of slipped more knowledge of Athena then she should have and quickly closed her mouth. She swallowed her jerky slowly and took a long sip from her beer and looked towards the exit making a plan to leave after her drink.

Interaction(s):

Pvt. James Ramirez

Ramirez nodded his head and spoke again. "Eh, I'm not that much of a small fry. I come useful half the time. Hehe." He was already feeling the effects of the whiskey catching onto himself. He pushed his glass away and straightened up himself in his seat. "Yeah, They probably are playing god, but ehh...What can I say? It's the only job where I can get five-thousand a month. But if something bad does happen, I'm pretty sure the Military can do something. Gonna head out now, It was nice talking to you."
He let out a somewhat loud belch, before apologizing in a decent manner.
The Ranger reached into his vest and placed two twenties on the table, before slipping back on his gloves. Before the man could put his tactical sunglasses back on, Something outside had sounded like it had exploded.

------------------------------------------------------------------

CARNAGE

"RAUGHHHHHHHHHHH!" Carnage released a loud and ghastly howl, before picking up a SUV with ease. He slammed the Grey SUV into the side of a near-empty D.C. transportation bus. "I'll eat every last one of-" He was interrupted when a Police Officer fired a shot at him and yelled into his radio.
"I'll start my main course with you then! AHAHAHA!"
The beast shot a red tendril of venomous biomass that came into contact with the Policeman's neck and quickly the skin around his neck began to corrode as the Officer screamed in agony.
"YES! YES! SCREAM! IT'S ALL YOU CAN DO NOW!" Carnage laughed maniacally as he slowly dragged the Officer towards him like a fish on a line.

HARPER STEELBITE

Seeing the man plunk down two twenties and stand up, Harper gave him a small nod feeling herself standing up to leave the bar. She was about ready to leave herself but the sound of an explosion happened which was then followed by screaming of pain and terror. She looked at James quickly and without a second thought darted out of the door to see what was happening. Her eyes locked onto a creature that she had never seen before, pulling an officer that was clawing at the ground in pain. It was laughing manically about wanting people to scream more. She gave out a low growl not even wasting time to run into action and reached for the officer with her hands, trying to pull them back from whatever the hell it is. The stench of blood, copper, fear and whatever this thing was made of filled her nose. She could see the officer was fighting with all his might to keep ahold of her, begging her not to let him go. "Come on....I'm not going to let you go....Stay with me! Stay with me! I got you! I won't let this thing kill you!" she shouted.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AGURUTH

Smoke filled the room as a low rumbled could be heard. A man sits in front of the desk holding some folders and shaking a little as he listens to the growl again. Clearing his throat he dares to speak to who was making the growls. "S.....Sir.....I...I know this looks bad.....but....but we couldn't contain him.....He.....he just.....escaped and......well.......I came running up here as fast as I could when....when it happened....." A hand reaches from the side of the chair, flicking ash from the cigar into an ash tray slowly. The man gulps seeing that his boss had still refused to turn his chair to speak. Daring speak again he continues. "We....We just....just need amplify a sound source and....and the...the thing that is bonded to Cletus will release him...and we...we can get him back here...."

It was then that the chair turned around quickly and the man was face to face with the voice of the Coven, Aguruth. A low rumble filled the room as his massive hand reached across the desk and pulled the man close to his face, cigar smoke blowing from his nose and rage spilling from his eyes. He spoke in a thunderous tone that anyone outside of the office could hear. "If it was so easy to take care of then WHY DID HE ESCAPE IN THE FIRST PLACE!? WHY DO WE HAVE THIS MESS ON OUR HANDS WHERE WE HAVE TO CLEAN IT UP BEFORE ATHENA COMES IN!?" The man in his grasp sputtered for a responses but Aguruth had no patients for it. "HE WAS TO BE KEPT CONTAINED UNTIL WE WERE READY TO USE HIM AND YET NOW WE HAVE TO CLEAN UP THIS MESS BECAUSE YOU COULDN'T KEEP HIM!"

Throwing the man back into his seat Aguruth fixed his hair and took a long puff from his cigar, flicking it side to side as he moved to a window looking outside to the city. With his back turned he spoke in an icy tone. "Gather a team. Find him. Collect him. And then I will decide what to do with you. Now go." Not even turning around to watch the man leave Aguruth listened as the door slammed shut. He was going to have to figure what to do with Cletus after this.

Pvt. James Ramirez

The Ranger was surprised at how fast the woman was to react, with him running out the door behind her. He rushed into his Humvee and pulled out his rifle, before firing shots at the strange crimson-red beast that had an Officer by the neck with a tentacle.
The Beast released his grip on the Officer and ripped a lamp-post from the ground and threw it at the Ranger. The Ranger quickly got down, barely dodging it before rushing to his Humvee once more. He grabbed the microphone of his radio and held down the button,
"This is Athena Callsign Thirteen! Special Ranger Unit! I need backup! I repeat, I NEED BACKUP NOW-"
Ramirez was snagged out of his vehicle and thrown onto the hard asphalt parking lot. He landed on his back, his right leg was now badly scraped up and he had all of the air pushed out of his lungs. The Ranger tried to get up, but a tentacle was sent flailing at his back. "Agh!" He collapsed again as Carnage was now running towards him...

CARNAGE

"Ramirez? That's your name, huh? Well, Looks like I'm gonna have to suffocate you! HAHAHA!" Carnage sprinted towards Ramirez on all fours, before pouncing on the poor Ranger. A thick red tentacle emerged from the beast's mouth and quickly wrapped around the man's neck. The man was now struggling to breathe as he tried to tear the tentacle from around his neck.
"Yes, YES! Die!" Carnage screeched at the Ranger as his grip got tighter. "CHOKE ON DEATH, YOU WEAK FEEBLE HUMAN!"

Pvt. James Ramirez

He could now barely hear the beast's words as his vision slowly transitioned to white...
..."Take this and stay down!" Pvt. Wade said before handing Ramirez a M4A1, before being shot and killed. The Russians were overwhelming the small group of Army Rangers, yet they were making a desperate and heroic stand against the Invaders. After Ramirez finished the last bit of ammo, Sgt. Foley yelled this to him, "Ramirez! Last mag, Make it count!" The Ranger hadn't even finished his magazine when a Russian helicopter shined it's searchlight on them, blinding everyone below...
"...I am...not weak!!" The Ranger choked out before grabbing his pistol from his holster and firing shots into the beast's head. The beast jumped up and released it's grip as it held it's newly demented and morphed face in it's clawed hands. Ramirez choked for air, before hearing the radio in the Humvee,
"...sending backup. Hold on, Just a little longer!"
Ramirez fired his gun at the beast, but before the rounds could even strike it's target holes opened up allowing the bullets to simply fly through.
"Wha...How?!" He crawled to his M4A1, before switching it to full-auto and firing at the beast.

HARPER STEELBITE

When the officer was released from the beast grip Harper pulled him back feeling him shaking in her hands mumbling that he wasn't paid enough for this and was probably going to quit. Adrenaline is a hell of a thing that the human body produces when you're in fight or flight. Feeling that the officer was out of the line of fire and the thing was paying attention to James Harper looked over her options, her shotgun was in her truck which was were the thing was thrashing about. She had a small pistol in her hosteler but after seeing James firing his gun and it seemed not to be affected by it. Her eyes flashed amber gold knowing that her last option was to go full beast mode. Taking a deep breath she felt her body changing, snapping bones and claws growing. Her body grew to another foot, now standing at 7 feet tall.
werewolf-picture-1024x846.jpg

Breathing heavily she cracked her neck and flicked her ears. Eyes snapping open Harper locked in on the red menace and gave out a low rumble before letting out a loud and booming roar. Pushing off her feet she charged with a speed of force and swiped her claws at one of the red tendrils. The thing had its back turned to her and seemed to be focused James, a perfect chance to attack. She tucked her shoulder in hoping to slam into it to get the heat off her new "friend".

Interaction(s):

Last edited:
Pvt. James Ramirez

The Ranger emptied his rifles' magazine into the beast, before he heard something strange. It sounded like bones cracking and skin stretching, but it wasn't coming from the beast. Suddenly, A tall and furred werewolf rushed past the Ranger towards the crimson monster.
Was the werewolf the woman he was talking to? Ramirez, seeing his way to cover, began to crawl towards his Humvee again. His leg was badly torn up, and he knew he couldn't walk, but the Humvee had a M2 mounted on the top. Maybe he could unlock the hatch and shoot that thing to kingdom come.
"Agh..." He grunted as he slowly crawled towards the Humvee.

CARNAGE

"You think weapons can stop me...I AM CARNAGE! I AM INFERIOR! You will all-" The symbiote was knocked back by a powerful strike to his back. The beast screeched at the pain of one of its tentacles being sliced off before turning around, previously being knocked back a few meters.
Tentacles emerged from it's back and shoulders with sharp and caustic ends, like poison on a knife.
"You will enjoy your death." Carnage rushed forwards and sent one of the sharpened tentacles into the werewolf before using the other to block attacks and swipe at his newfound enemy.

HARPER STEELBITE

Letting out another loud roar Harper glared at the thing showing she wasn't going to back down. It was full of hate and irradiate. Seemed to rely on it's abilities. When she watched as one of the tentacles formed she kept her eye trained on it waiting to move. It was then that this thing charged at her, springing the tentacle forward to strike while having the other tentacles protect itself. She moved quickly trying to move away from the attack, giving out a whine as it grazed her side. Whatever this thing was made of it burned like fire against her fur and the pain seemed to only get worse. But Harper knew that she had to keep this thing away from James and the other humans until helped arrived. She was the only on in her mind that could stand up to this freak with a sliver of a chance.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aguruth

"We're live in front of the what seems to be two supernatural creatures fighting. We're not sure what this....thing is but it seems to call itself Carnage."
A woman spoke on the TV. Aguruth watched as he held a glass filled with whisky and some ice. Those that dared to stand around him in the meeting room held their breaths knowing that his temper would exploded at any second. There were a few whispers as to how long he's been quiet and watching the news.

"Eye witness report has said that this thing just began attack out of nowhere and tried to take an officer. The officer was saved by a woman and an army vet, who is still in this fight while the woman is nowhere to be seen. We've been advised to stay as far back as possible from this battle as we don't know what motive this thing named Carnage is. But it does bring in the question, are supernatural safe to roam the streets or do we need tougher laws in place to keep humanity safe?"

There was a loud crack sound as the glass Aguruth was holding began to strain under his hand. A few staff members began to quickly leave the room, knowing that he was about to explode. That is until the door opened and a woman dressed in a fine dress suit and skirt with long black hair pulled into a bun walks in. The heels from her shoes clicked against the tiles as her icy cold eyes started at the man in front of her. She placed a tender hand on his arm to break him from his fury trance.

When she spoke her voice was smooth and calm, as though she was speaking to an old friend and not someone who could tear her head off without a second though. "The head of the boards would like to see you, Aguruth about this situation. Don't worry, the strike team is enroute to pick up Mr. Cletus as we speak. The human and werewolf will be dealt with in accordance too."

Fixing his tie and placing the now close to shattered glass down, Aguruth nodded to the woman and soon left the room to deal with explaining how Cletus escaped and how it would not happen again.

Pvt. James Ramirez

The Ranger feel weaker every second he climbed closer to the Humvee, giving gasping breaths as his face slowly paled from the loss of blood. Once he got close enough, he opened the door and pushed it open, before grabbing his radio. Sucking in one last breath of air with whatever strength he had and held down the microphone button.
"...We need...help...now."
The Army Ranger dropped the walkie and slowly slid back to the ground, before passing out.

CARNAGE

"Carnage moved quickly, quickly scampering away to find something made of metal. He grabbed a nearby car and tore off the door with ease, wrapping biomass around the object to create a weapon. He missed the first swing, the car door hitting the ground with a very loud screeching sound.
"RAUUGGHHHH!!" The Creature dropped the car door, and held it's head in agony after the sound hurt his whole body. Now he was weakened, and now there was an opening for an attack.

Nescura V'Dola

"...We've just received an Urgent Request for help. Any forces that are able to take on the creature made of Biomass, Find a way of transport to the current area now. There are also wounded, So any volunteers that have medical experience please go to the airstrip now." The Indoor microphone system sounded befor shutting off.
Two Athena agents watched a nearby TV as beads of sweat rolled down their faces. That thing, whatever it was, scared both and even more Agents and Task-Force members alike, Except for one.
Nescura paid attention to the TV, watching it with hands on her hips before seeing an Army-Ranger pass out trying to make radio contact as 'Carnage' fought with a werewolf. In just a short moment, The metal-woman was out of the Cafeteria and already in the hall, making a run to the airstrip.
Once outside, She transformed into a missile-like jet, hitting the speed of 7,000 MPH in just ten seconds.
Let's just hope I get there in time.

HARPER STEELBITE

The thing was howling in pain from the sound of the door scrapping against the ground. It hurt Harper's ears but it seemed to bother the thing even more. Seeing an opening she moved on all fours to gain speed, charging at it and pushed off her back legs having her front claws extended out and mouth open to tear into it's "flesh" and rip it anew. Harper knew she had to at least get it injured enough to cause it to yield from combat before checking on her new friend. It pained her to do that but the safety of the other humans was more important as of now. Her teeth crunched on whatever fiber she could get them on and her claws dug into it's body, working quickly to cause enough damage.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COVEN STRIKE TEAM

Tires squealed as a large armored truck followed by four other round the bend. Inside the trucks held 6 specially trained Coven members and in one of the trucks held a specialized speaker that was designed to keep those who were like Cletus from going out of control. So far they haven't really met anyone else besides him but after seeing how deadly he was and just how dangerous and unstable he is, Coven had discreetly ran test to find out how they could keep him contained. And one way was by sound. It was never really needed to be used against him until now.

The teams order was clear, collect Cletus and clear the scene before Athena makes a move and tries to take their prize possession away. Anyone that tries to stop them will be disposed of. And anyone that has been touched by Cletus needs to be collected and examined, since his ability seems to somehow change to a strange poison that they still have no idea how it is against other supernatural. As they got near to their target each member posed themselves to get ready for a hell of a fight. Cletus and Carnage were known not to come back quietly.

CARNAGE

Carnage screeched in pain as sharp-fangy teeth bit down into his fiber-like flesh, and he backed up. Closing his nightmarish white-eyes, He slowly grew in size of 10 feet tall, before letting out a blood-curdling screech.
"Wanna know something? I've survived death. I took the Lethal Injection and it turned ME into WHO I AM!" Seeing five heavily armoured trucks appear from around the corner, Carnage rushed towards one and lifted it with relative ease. A loud sound began to fill the sky, As if a heavy bomb were falling from the sky...but nothing was there. Carnage ignored the sound and swung the truck into one of the others and it screeched across the ground, making the beast screech again.
"ARGGGGH!" Carnage ripped out a lamp-post and swung it at the werewolf.

Nescura V'Dola

"...AGHHHHHHHH!" Nescura strained herself as she sped up, trying to make it to the scene as fast as possible. She was probably going 15,000 or 16,000 now. In just a few minutes she would arrive at the scene and stop the monster.
She crashed into the ground, but seemingly caused no damage on impact. Looking around she could see the unconscious Ranger, the werewolf, and Carnage fighting. She ran towards the Ranger, before checking him for wounds. There was a nasty rash around his neck, and one of his legs was pretty banged-up, However, She could fix this. She wrapped a stream of metal around his neck, and a golden glow would shine as the metal healed the wound, as her other free arm would work on healing his leg up.
Once done, She turned to the werewolf and the one known as Carnage.
"Today. You'll die, You disgusting piece of s***." She spoke before her arms turned into 105mm cannons. "Get out of here! Get him back to safety! NOW!" She yelled to the werewolf, before opening fire.

HARPER STEELBITE

The screech caused Harper to jump off of Carnage. She snarled ready to go back to attack before the sounds of vehicles came in. She jumped to the side as it seemed to grab one of the trucks with ease and threw it into the air. She then saw what looked like a plane or a jet come crashing down to the ground. This whole area was becoming more of a warzone than just a small fight. Shaking her head she stood up ready to continue her battle but through all the gunfire and screaming Harper was able to make out an order that was directed at her. To get James out of fire and to get out herself. She turned to the woman who now seemed to have large cannons for arms. Without even fighting the order Harper ran on all fours to where she could see James laying down on the ground looking worse for wears. Pushing her body as far as it could go she was able to stop herself by her new friend and pick him up in her arms with ease. Not even looking back Harper ran as far as she could away from the carnage.

COVEN STRIKE TEAM

"GO GO GO!" shouted a person. Trucks screeched to a halt and soon stormed out the strike team rushing to get to Carnage before whatever the hell this woman was who was shooting him. Four members of the strike team ran towards the woman attacking Carnage with their weapons drawn ready to fire upon her. Take no prisoners when it comes to those trying to destroy Coven agents.

CARNAGE

Carnage screeched again at the exploding shells of the 105mm rounds. "AGHHHHH!" The rounds were incendiary too, and the beast caught on fire. "NOO! I CANNOT..." The screaming crimson beast fell to the ground as his biomass burned up. "RAUGHHH!" The beast shrieked and rolled around as he tried to extinguish the flames on his body. Soon PMC-like men exited the armored trucks, surrounding and aiming their weapons at the new fighter.

Nescura V'Dola

"Oh! Please don't shoot me!" Nescura authentically sounded like she was panicking. "Please!" In truth, She was only stalling for the two to have time to get out. Not like these grunts would be any trouble to her, unless they had a firebreathing star.
Nescura also knew the Media was filming this on almost every new channel in D.C., so she would have some chance of proving these guys were Coven. Only Coven show up to their own messes, She thought to herself.
Instead, She melted down into a puddle and spelled "Coven ->" with the arrow pointing towards the 4 men.

COVEN STRIKE TEAM

"Contain him now! Go go go!"
The men kept a tight circle around Carnage semi directing him towards an open truck that was waiting to take him back. Their orders were to contain and leave. Not to make a bigger scene, especially since the media was around. The four that had surrounded the female were stunned to see her soon disappear into a mass on the floor. One of them raised their gun to fire at the blob but another reached for the rifle and shook their head. "Disengage. Too many eyes on the scene. Maintain priority mission and retrieve the package." they spoke.

Coven liked to work in the shadows and stay low when it came to doing it's business, so with this mess on it's hands the team knew not to rock the boat anymore. Another member moved closer to Carnage banging the butt of their rifle hard against a metal trash can to keep the noise up. Soon the rest of the team followed suit with one coming in with the specialized stereo. "Stereo in place!" they announced before turning it on. It let out an ear splitting whine causing anyone around it to cover their ears, the strike team was not affected by it. "Grab the package and place him in the truck!" The team was able to work without anyone bothering them due to the disorientation of the stereo. Less mess to clean up.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HARPER STEELBITE

Harper had made it towards an alley away from eyes and the fighting. Panting heavily she gently placed James down on the ground and gave out a low whine seeing how his condition was. In the short time she had known the man her beast side went from untrusting of him to now wanting to keep him safe. She fought with herself as to whether to change back or not but finally decided to change back into her human form. Closing her eyes she could feel her body snapping back, bones sliding back into their sockets, claws sheathing back into place and fangs dulling to normal teeth.

Once her body had regained to a normal height she took a deep breath and winced a little at her own wound from Carnage. The graze from earlier was still open giving her a cause for small concern as normally her healing abilities would have had the wound closed by now. She gently touched the skin and could feel that it was still hot like fire to the touch. She would have to figure out how to clean the wound later, right now James needed to be protected and whoever that person was that told her to leave needed to come pick him up and take him back.

Sliding down to side besides James, Harper rested her head against the brick wall to take a deep breath, trying to catch some peace. It seemed as though having a quiet moment was not yet earned as an ear piercing screech assaulted her sense. Crying from the sudden shock Harper covered her ears quickly while her eyes snapped shut. The noise was unbearable, unrelenting. Whatever it was it was like a thousand nails dragging on a chalk board and the wails and screeches of one hundred banshee's. It was too much for Harper to take who was now curling up in a ball whimpering and praying for it to just go away or for herself to be rendered deaf.

Then the sound stopped. Silence with the only residue of the hellish sound was the ringing in Harper's ear. Her breathing was unsteady and still she was curled in a ball, not moving as now it was going to take her time to regain her senses and as of now she just wanted to rest and go home. Rest and call this day done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back