• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Interaction(s): BoomersAndMash BoomersAndMash
Pvt. James Ramirez

The Ranger slowly opened his eyes to find himself in what seemed to be an alleyway, his neck was sore and his leg was bruised up and still bleeding...As if someone had healed him. "Ni...Nicole?" He called out in short gasps, before seeing her having already curled up in the fetus position.
"Did we do it? Did we...kill it?"

------------------------------------------------------------------

CARNAGE

"...AUGGGHHHHHHHHH!" A ghastly scream came from carnage as his blood-bonded symbiote began to give in from the noises around him. The crimson fibers of the symbiote began to shrink down back into a normal human, before he fell to the ground and passed out from the intense pain.

Nescura V'Dola

The blob of metal quickly raced across the asphalt, towards the direction the werewolf ran with The Ranger friend of hers. She knew a little about him, Where he was from, and what he did. The blob turned into an alleyway, before crossing another street and checking that area. That's when she had an Idea, To go back into the air.
She transformed into a human sized helicopter-like drone, and began to hover over the area, scanning with her thermal camera.

Last edited:
HARPER STEELBITE

With a low groan Harper barely heard the question that was asked. She blinked slowly not moving from her spot letting the words rattle around in her head. James was alive and awake, that was good news and he missed the horrible screeching sound that was played just recently. With a shaky voice Harper said "I.....I'm not sure.....I got you out of there.....And then.....a horrible sound happened that.....just was deafening." Her body gave a shiver as she swore she could still hear it in her head. The piercing screech that made her want to claw her own ears out. "Your friend....should be here soon to take....you back. This is....where we part ways.....I'll stay until....she comes....." Picking her body up, Harper rested her head on the brick wall, scratching at her own wound that was now itching and bothering her a tad bit. But James was in worse shape than she was and he needed medical attention quickly.

COVEN STRIKE TEAM

The team quickly picked up Cletus knowing that they had little time to waste before he was to come back to conscious. Putting cuffs on his hands and legs they closed the back of the truck. And just as quickly as the strike team came in they left, leaving a hellish mess behind from Carnage's rage. They were not a clean up crew for humanity, they only looked after themselves and showed how selfish they are.

Interaction(s): Stricken Steel Stricken Steel

Pvt. James Ramirez

The Ranger let out a sigh as he turned his neck in pain. "That...thing. It was poison on the skin. As soon as it touched me, and that Officer...It gave us nasty-looking poison marks. But...Thanks for saving my ass, Ha. I've never been saved before, Just...Agh...Shot and yelled at. Do you wanna know something? Every time I get in...trouble, I seem to dodge death. Hell, I even survived a heli crash, and had russian aircraft fall from the sky. Life...always seem to get crazy..."

Nescura V'Dola

The camera picked up two in an alleyway, one lying down and another curled into a fetus shape. The drone hovered over the alleyway and dropped, before hitting the ground she had now transformed back into her main silver-like form.
She saw now that Ramirez was doing ok, Yet he still needed a real Doctor. She turned her head over to the person or whomever that had saved his life, and realized who this person was. The Deserter...She left a good while ago.
"Thanks, I'll get him in good hands...I'll make sure you're compensated for your actions."

HARPER STEELBITE

Seeing the woman come up and help James, Harper forced herself up and shook her head. "No....No need. I'll be on my way.....You know....Don't need to be in your hair and all." She looked at James and at the other person feeling herself go on high alert. Harper didn't want to give out any information about who she was. She tried to take a step forward trying to push herself away from the two. Harper needed to get home and just get away.

Aguruth

As the trucks pulled in Aguruth puffed a long drag of smoke from the side of his mouth. He had been chewed out by the board for allowing Cletus from escaping and causing a huge mess. He had to defended why they were keeping the biomass and that he was useful and could be deadly against Athena and anyone that oppose them. It would just have to take some persuading to keep the manic from breaking out again and making a mess. He looked at one of the doctors and growled low "Alert me when he is awake. I wish to speak to him and get his side of the story. Mr. Cletus and me have matters to discuss." The doctor gulps knowing that whenever there were matters to discuss it meant that Aguruth was not pleased with your performance.

Interaction(s):
Stricken Steel Stricken Steel

Pvt. James Ramirez |
Nescura V'Dola

The Army-Ranger let out a sigh feeling relief as he saw his ally appear from a liquid puddle of metal. "Thanks...Nicole." Ramirez spoke before he was lifted up by the being. "See you...later." He spoke before the being jumped up into the air and turned into a Blackhawk helicopter.

"I'll get you home, Don't worry, Private." Nescura spoke to the man as she flew back towards the HQ. She knew later they would have to clear all the weapons and stuff left behind by Ramirez, including the Humvee.

Cletus Kasady

"...Huh?" His eyes shot open, and he once more found himself in his containment room. The only way out was a magical barrier cast upon the room to prevent Casady from escaping, Since the 200-ton steel door didn't work out so well last time. He sat up and examined his hands, before seeing a glass of water on a tin tray on the nightstand beside the pale white bed.
He reached for the glass, and grabbed it. Cletus took a long drink, before placing the glass back down.
"Looks like no escape this time." He mumbled to himself.

Last edited:
HARPER STEELBITE

Watching as the woman changes into a helicopter she gave a sigh of relief feeling the stress leave her body. Two Athena agents snooping around was too close for comfort for the werewolf. She slowly made her way back to her truck, which was surprisingly not damaged and wanted to get it out of the parking lot as fast as possible before it was locked down for evidence. She looked around wincing at the wound on her side. "Damn.....Thing got a good hit......" she whispered as she tried to get into her truck but soon an officer ran over to her shouting at her to stop. "Hey hey hey! Ma'am stop! Stop! You can't go in there! This truck is evidence! I'm sorry if this is your truck but we have to keep it for a bit." He reached for her arm pulling her back and Harper didn't pull away. It would be bad to make a scene. "Look we'll get you a taxi or an Uber. But for now this truck is under lock and key." This was bad. She needed her truck to get around and to have it under lock and key was putting a wrench in her day. Without so much as even a snarl Harper gave a sigh, due to being too tired to fight off the officer and just gave a nod to them. "Taxi.....Just need to get home...."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DIRECTOR SHADEN (Fill in character until someone makes a director)

"They coming back ma'am." a secretary informs. Standing against a railing and looking down at the hanger bay a woman with blonde that was curled at the bottom had her arms crossed and her lips pressed thin. She wore a black suit with a skirt and heels to match and looked in her mid 40's. The day's event was stressful with the biomass attack and Coven making a mess of things where the media had a field day of fearmongering the public. Her nails dug deep against her suit as she waited for Nescura and James Ramirez return. With a low sigh she gave the secretary a nod of understanding. "Perfect. Have the medical staff ready for private Ramirez and Nescura is to be directed to me. This whole thing is....just a shit show." She shook her head not sure what else to call it. There really was no other words to describe what the hell had just happened other than chaos and a huge mess for Athena to have to clean up and explain that they are still the good guys for humanity.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AGURUTH

Watching as the man comes two through a two sided glass in another room Aguruth tapped his finger letting Cletus relax for a moment before making his presence known. Was he angry at the man? Oh he was furious. Was he going to yell at him? The odds were great that he would. Was he going to attack Cletus? Now that was a question that had a strange answer, no. No he wasn't going to attack the other man for he saw the power that Cletus held. And even though he was becoming more of a pain in his side and causing a massive amount of damage that was becoming impossible to hide from humans, Aguruth was not going to create enemies with this man. For he knew that Cletus could be a key player in bringing down Athena and creating the order that he dreams of. Pressing a button to an intercom system Aguruth low voice growled. "It seems you caused a bit of trouble today, Mr. Cletus. Care to explain what you were doing?"

Pvt. James Ramirez | Nescura V'Dola

Nescura sped up as fast as she could, but couldn't turn into a jet-like entity due to the amounts of blood-loss by Ramirez. Once she had the HQ and hangar in view, She quickly descended before transforming into a grey Humvee. She sped towards the hangar and tires squeeled before a team of Medical Proffeshionals approached and had a stretcher ready. Ramirez was picked up and sped towards the Med-Bay, However, A young and attentive guard approached Nescura.
"Report to Director Shaden, Please."
Nescura gave a nod, before seeing her Director at the balcony-like structure at the top of the rails. What could she need me for?
She raced up a set of stairs and approached the Director quickly.
"Director, I was told you needed to speak with me?"

Clet- CARNAGE

"Heh. After all of this time. These...tests. These examinations. Yet you cannot examine the owner of the power. Pathetic..."
His human form quickly disintegrated before the Crimson monster reappeared.
"I LOVE DESTRUCTION. I love it! I love bloodssshed! I love violence in all of it's glory! I want the world to sssuffer, and It doesn't matter which one!" He stared at his own reflection of the two-sided glass, admiring his ghastly features.
"And I have realized what makesss a perfect weapon. It's simple. A symbiote, And a vengeful host. If you want me at peace, Then I want to completely destroy sssomething!!"

DIRECTOR SHADEN

"I wanted to see you about what happened and what you saw." She waved for Nescura to follow her so that they would have more privacy. She was disturbed by the condition that the private was in and how just one being could cause so much damage. She needed to know how to bring it down and what it's weakness is. "We need to contain this as quick as possible....." Shaden looked at Nescura for her report.

AGURUTH

Taking another deep breath he wasn't phased by Carnage screaming and trying to be scary. He huffed walking closer to the glass. "Listen, Carnage. I understand that you enjoy killing folks but we need to keep things discreet. I promise you that when the time comes you will be allowed to kill as many people as possible. But until then we....I need you to control the impulse." He pinched the bridge of his nose giving a growl trying to figure out the solution to keep Carnage from creating a bloody ramage.

Interaction(s):
Stricken Steel Stricken Steel

"Alright. All I know is when I arrived, I went to go heal Pvt. Ramirez. Whenever I examined the skin around his neck, It was badly rashed up as if he spilled chemicals on it. It seems that the creature also calls himself Carnage, and it's touch on biomass is highly toxic. It is also much stronger than me, because it lifted a 20-ton truck with ease. However, Whenever I fired large tank-based HE rounds at it, It caught on fire. And it also seems that certain frequencies also seem to harm it's senses and weaken it, Such as scraping on certain surfaces. But that was right before The Coven came to clean up their mess." Nescura spoke as she folded her arms and leaned against the metal railing.

CAR- Cletus Kasady

"If you can promisss the murdering..." The monster shrunk back into a human. "Then you have a deal. However, I would like more things in here. Say, Can you get me a Pac-Man game machine? And one of those electric vendors?" The man asked before taking a step back from the glass.

DIRECTOR SHADEN

She nodded to Nescura taking notes about the incident. "Anyone we should take in to question? Any civilians we need to look out for after this attack?" she asked and looked up from her note pad to Nescura eyes. This was still a major mess to clean up, even if The Coven came in and took their "pet" away, whatever it was it caused a lot of damage and it was concerning to Shaden that this thing was stronger than some of her agents. This was not going to be taken lightly or looked away. Whatever they have in their hands needs to be taken care of immediately.

HARPER STEELBITE

Sitting at the curb waiting for her taxi the wound was starting to itch more and fester. She gave a snarl, taking off her flannel shirt and finally taking a look at the blood that was coating her white shirt. She soon tied her shirt around the wound trying to stop the bleeding and just at least try to ease some of the burning. The taxi shouldn't be taking this long to come by. The officer radioed for one that felt like twenty minutes ago. She shook her head and ran her hands through her hair trying to piece her thoughts together, but the itching and burning was just becoming so distracting. So annoying......So......much.

AGURUTH

"I promise you all of that....And I'll get you one of those game machines and a vending machine."
Backing away from the glass Aguruth smirked at the situation. He was pleased seeing that Cletus had calmed down and wasn't even phased or bothered giving the man what he wanted. What's with a vending machine and a Pac-Man gaming system if it would keep him happy? He could allow it. Looking at one of the doctors he gave a nod and waved them along.
"Get those two things Cletus wanted as soon as possible. Need to keep him comfortable and happy if we want him ready for the big show."

Ari walked down a sketchy sidewalk, but this didn't bother him as he was well known in the area. It was rare that anyone dared try to attack him because of his reputation, which was... Brutal to say the least. His limp was acting up a bit, so he hobbled down the sidewalk, the pain making him wink everytime he took a step. This didn't bother him though, he was pretty much used to it. He wandered for a while, then came across some sort of crime scene... A woman was sitting on the curb, injured. He paused for a moment and stared at her, then approached her, crouching down to meet her. He pointed at the wound, tilting his head a little.

"Hurt?" He whispered lightly, pulling his hand away and putting it in the pocket on his coat. He wondered what happened, but the wound looked painful. Ari knew he probably shouldn't hang around a crime scene, but he didn't want to just leave someone if they might need help.

(Sorry for the somewhat sloppy response, I wasnt sure how to start off)

Direct mentions:
BoomersAndMash BoomersAndMash

Nescura remembered the traitor that has saved her friend, and ally. She thought for a short moment, before speaking. "Not that I know of. He just seemed to redirect his attention to anyone attacking him, So he might've just been on a free reign of destruction. However, A woman that saved Ramirez... and I would like to compensate her privately. That person saved my friend, and I would like to do it myself, Please Director?"

Cletus Kasady

"Thankyou, Uhh...What's your name again? I never did quite catch it." Cletus asked, before sitting down on his bed. He had to now wait patiently for all the things to be transported here. And he would get to play Pac-Man for the first time in his life. He was excited dearly.

Gerald was walking towards the others, a cloak concealing his identity. He was obviously a hunter from the giant Greatsword on his back, and the smell of dried blood on his body. He wasn't a newbie at it either. His equipment consisted of throwing darts, traps and weapons.​

HARPER STEELBITE

The voice startled Harper from her thoughts. She looked next to her seeing another being that was crouched down and mentioned about her being hurt. She gave the person a nod to show that she heard the question and slowly tried to stand up. "Yes....Yes I'm hurt....Not sure what is wrong but was attacked by a thing.....My body normally heals quickly." Harper then motions to her shirt that was starting to have a nice blood stain. "But whatever that thing was is slowing my....healing down or blocking it....But.....You didn't want to know about that did you?" She laughed at herself for giving out too much to a stranger. But maybe Harper just felt like sharing since there was no one else to talk to.

DIRECTOR SHADEN

An eyebrow raised at the inquiry, privately give a reward to a person? That seemed out of the norm for Nescura. Director Shaden thought about it for a few moments, giving a small nod to the woman. "Fine. Anyone who has aided Athena in this attack should be rewarded. I have no issues with it." She did but she wasn't going to raise them now. They had bigger things to worry about than rewarding a civilian.

AGURUTH

"My name is Aguruth. I'm sure we'll see each other more often, Mr. Cletus. But until then I'll make sure that you are well entertained until your services are needed." He wanted to word things carefully around the man. He could see that the man had a flare for the dramatics and was unhinged, so any little thing would be an excuse to go off and cause more trouble. That was something he did not need right now, after the board had chewed him out earlier from the stunt that was pulled.

Interaction(s): TheSpeck TheSpeck Stricken Steel Stricken Steel

Ari nodded, then stood, smiling at the stranger despite the fact she probably couldn't see it. He unsheathed his claws quickly, then pulled out a small cloth bag he carried in his pocket just in case he needed to buy something large. He pointed to the bag, "bandages?"

Mentions: BoomersAndMash BoomersAndMash

The man in the cloak watched the conversation take place, obviously not understanding what was going on.​

Meanwhile: in a not-so-far off park, Sir Sticksworth is laying on the ground, contemplating the human race, as usual, when a wind picks up and he starts blowing in the direction of the aforementioned group like a tumbleweed "Oh, goody, I cannot wait to see where this new experience takes my thinking process" He thinks to himself as the wind continues to blow in said direction "Surely nothing negative can come of this new environment I am being put in" most likely his hubris in this case will be his downfall

(Folks I am so so sorry for the late post. Work and life just got busy. But I'm back! So sorry again.)

HARPER STEELBITE

Staring at the bag Harper gave a small nod to the person who seemed to be helpful in her situation. She slowly stood up letting out a low grunt. "Yeah...bandage wouldn't hurt please....Um...what's your name by the way? You can call me Nicole." She used her fake name again unsure if this person could be trusted. She could smell someone else was watching in the shadows and squinted her eyes looking around the area. If they were being spied on by another person she was ready to take on the new threat. With a low tone Harper whispered "We have company. Someone is watching us in the shadows."

Interaction(s): TheSpeck TheSpeck FloofWhispers FloofWhispers

Nescura gave a nod before going back to the main question. "Shaden, I also recommend we get sat-cam back up. If that thing strikes again, we should be able to track it until me or someone else is able to handle it, ma'am. Either that or we should get an undercover team going, Like maybe some specialized units. Flamethrowers would seem to work well against the new target."
Ramirez had to be given a half-gallon of Magicka just to get his heart pumping again. He had almost lost too much blood, Too much blood for a normal human. The Doctors had done an excellent job at keeping him alive, but for now he needed to heal and rest.

(Putting Cletus on AFK-mode for now, Until needed)

Ari started cutting the bag up into small neat strips with his claws, the person who he now knew was named Nicole asking his name. "Ari." He said, and went silent for a moment longer. He finished slicing the bag, and was about to hand the cloth to Nicole when she mentioned someone watching them. He turned and looked around, not seeing who she was talking about. "Where?" He asked in a quiet, low growl.

BoomersAndMash BoomersAndMash FloofWhispers FloofWhispers

DIRECTOR SHADEN

Listening to the concern that Nescura had Shaden had to agree with request that was made. She grabbed her pen and paper and wrote a few notes down. "I'll have the sat up soon and undercover works too. We do have the resources to spare on this." She looked at the images from when the creature had attacked and frowned knowing that The Coven had a dangerous weapon on their side. "We need to make sure your partner is alive still and then we'll talk about the undercover work." Shaden spoke coolly as she began to walk ahead of Nescura to the medical wing. She waved for the other woman to follow her.

HARPER STEELBITE

"I...I don't know...just smell them...."
Harper answered. Her sense were on overdrive and it was causing her beast inside to become unsettled and harder to control. Between the pain from the wound and now the stress of being watched Harper could feel herself loosing control and that would mean making a scene. "We....just need to go.....Ari......if they want to follow....I'll let you know....But I-.....we need to go.....Please." Her eyes looked to her new friend, pleading with him to just listen and not ask questions.

(For those that are new I see the werewolf like a separate personality, like Dr. Jekale Mr. Hyde. When things are calm both human and beast side are in state of peace but if for some reason something were to happen IE: serious injury while in human form, high stress situation or lack of control the beast will force itself to take control and force a transformation. This can risk a primal rage, where the beast is in a blood frenzy and attacks anyone or anything.)

Interaction(s): Stricken Steel Stricken Steel TheSpeck TheSpeck

Ari was a bit confused by Nicole's odd behavior, and had a lot of questions, but being his quiet self he didn't say anything and just nodded. If the stranger watching them attacked he was fully prepared to start killing whatever it was to protect Nicole if she couldn't defend herself, although he was fairly certain she was a good fighter purely from the fact she was still alive after being attacked by whatever hurt her. He waited for her, not sure where they were going.

BoomersAndMash BoomersAndMash

The man began to follow, though from a distance. He was exceptionally skilled at following and tailing people. It was like a second nature to him.​

Meanwhile: Conveniently, the gust of wind carrying Sir Sticksworth ends quite near to the troupe of specimen, leaving the curb where a supposed accident took place 'How peculiar, I wonder what these two are doing? Wait, is that? Ah, just as I suspected a bandage' acknowledging the new stranger's covered wound 'Ah, it's good to see that the human race aren't the greedy self-centered people I suspected them to be...Oh wait, they both probably aren't human, either way, they seem to be quite the content pair.' Sir Sticksworth thinks to himself while making mental notes of his conclusions

Gherald had not taken notice of the literal stick that was stalking him as he was stalking the others. He was looking for clues on his quest.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back