• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
'uh, well, I used to live here... But that was years ago. I just use this place for storage now.' Ari said to Stickworth. He honestly didn't expect that to be a question. Exiting the room and locking the door behind him, he headed back down the stairs while putting the bag over his shoulder. He also stuck Stickworth in one of the pockets in the bag, but the small part of him that still cared about others made him put the stick in a spot that was open to the air. He wasn't sure if Stickworth could see or not, but Ari wouldn't like to be shut off in complete darkness if he were stuck to someone. Of course since he couldn't let go of the stick, it seemed to be pressing against his coat tightly, but he didn't mind it much. 'alright, please don't attack my source of contracts, she'd probably brutally murder me. I guess you wouldn't care but I don't feel like being tortured to death.'

Once again, Ari made his way down the sidewalk, going through alleyways and shortcuts to get to his destination faster. They eventually ended up at another building, though this one was only one story tall and a bit cleaner. He opened the door and a little bell rang on the door as he entered. The area seemed to have a variety of items to buy, everything from food and drinks to clothing and books. He approached the counter and a rough looking woman of about 40 years old looked up at him. "Oh you're back. Why the hell do you have a stick poking out of your bag?"

"Long story. Not worth explaining." Ari said.

The Plaid Man The Plaid Man

Last edited:
Sir Sticksworth took note of what Ari said as they were leaving the building, silently wondering how Ari befell such unfortune to live in poverty, but minded his own business. Sticksworth was mostly indifferent to weather he was stuffed in a bag or not, but the little action told him more about Ari, for example, right off the bat, Ari didn't treat Sticksworth as an object, that was nice. The next command that Ari told Sticksworth gave him a bit of confusion. Why would he ever attack or hurt anyone, nor did he want Ari to be 'tortured to death' as he said. Nevertheless he continued his silence, right now wasn't the time for him to voice his concerns. As they reached the contractor, Sticksworth closely inspected her, and upon her query, Sticksworth couldn't help but feel a bit offended, skipping all the hello's, formalities, and whatnot, felt a bit passive aggressive to him. Once Ari spoke, Sticksworth could no longer help himself to be quiet and communicated to Ari 'Ari, if you don't mind, I would indeed enjoy explaining my origins and the addressed question of why I am in your bag, if you could just say what I tell you to, but it is understandable if you would rather talk about business, however I just wanted you to know that the offer stands, whether you accept or not.' While Sticksworth wasn't going to be angered if Ari didn't accept, he would feel a bit displaced, he had spent who knows how long just blowing around, trying to talk to someone, alas, with no prevail, and upon finally being able to talk to someone, if they blow him off, it would be just as bad as blowing through the wind.
TheSpeck TheSpeck

Users who are viewing this thread

Back