• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Humanity Stand OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Hello everyone, I want to let you know this RP is not dead. We've all been busy this week with the 4th and everything. I've been in talks with Pixels and we've both agreed to time skip also from the day. I will be posting that now. I wanted to post an update. Apologies for being silent these last few days.

Fantastic. I think we just hit the quiet point right now. Ya know, real life catching up to all of us. That's going to be happening to me start of the week. I'll be going back to work with the kids in the preschool.

Alright I'll still post mine for a moment where Harper is back at the motel with Val and they're getting some sleep. I'll then wait after a few post to wake Harper up. Sound fair?

Sounds good. We just had Nescura barge in on us so might be a post or two from the Casey crowd dealing with that.

Aaaaa I finally find a roleplay that I have a character that could fit in it and it's waaay more formal than anything I've ever done

Sounds good. We just had Nescura barge in on us so might be a post or two from the Casey crowd dealing with that.
Ya, I've been tryna figure how I can acknowledge that without us getting stuck in the formality of back-and-forth dialogue. I kinda wanna get this plot moving.

Ya, I've been tryna figure how I can acknowledge that without us getting stuck in the formality of back-and-forth dialogue. I kinda wanna get this plot moving.
I've been struggling with that myself. I'm use to back and forth so I'm all ears to change and spice things up with RP styles. I love learning new things from everyone and love listening to ideas.

Stricken Steel Stricken Steel , I think we may have a bit of a timeline issue here. The dragons are attacking the next morning I believe, where as we are still working through last night. We need to get to bed before the dragons are showing up. I think. (Correct me if I'm wrong)

Stricken Steel Stricken Steel , I think we may have a bit of a timeline issue here. The dragons are attacking the next morning I believe, where as we are still working through last night. We need to get to bed before the dragons are showing up. I think. (Correct me if I'm wrong)
You are absolutely right.

Oops, Sorry guys and gals. But,
My gal was awoken from her sleep.

I was going to say if you wish to make a character please feel free to. I always welcome new characters to this RP. :)
You all are writing multiple paragraphs with a single message while I generally do one line messages, even a couple sentences could be a struggle for me

I'll work with something for tomorrow guys. Just got a headache and on a block.

VortexWarrior, don't worry about post size my friend. I don't have this RP set for a certain way to write.

Pacificus Pacificus , Silver- Silver- , Should we just pretend this is all happening the next morning? Like, we all slept and the whole thing with you transforming occurred in the morning? Not really sure how to reconcile the timeline otherwise if no one is willing to edit stuff.

Pacificus Pacificus , Silver- Silver- , Should we just pretend this is all happening the next morning? Like, we all slept and the whole thing with you transforming occurred in the morning? Not really sure how to reconcile the timeline otherwise if no one is willing to edit stuff.
I feel like it would be more confusing if we did so, just because by then the dragons would’ve appeared/made enough of a ruckus. It would also kinda negate Boomers/Pixel’s posts too so I think it would be best if Todd could edit or we could do our timeskips as originally planned without including interaction with their character solely for the sake of moving along.

Okay, I'll submit my character. If I make it in, I'll try to write more than one line. You'll have to give me a quick explanation of everything that's happened though, because I don't feel like reading through all of the messages.

Edit: Looking at the characters thread, I'm not so sure if they would fit on any side. I was thinking that they would be kinda just their own side, not in any faction, but I'm not so sure how well that would work.

Okay, I'll submit my character. If I make it in, I'll try to write more than one line. You'll have to give me a quick explanation of everything that's happened though, because I don't feel like reading through all of the messages.

Edit: Looking at the characters thread, I'm not so sure if they would fit on any side. I was thinking that they would be kinda just their own side, not in any faction, but I'm not so sure how well that would work.
The lore section has a summary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back